+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 736

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

  1. #21

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Great - Dai Hunt screaming 'NEIL' again incessantly hoping for the bloke to acknowledge him
    Well it's either that or Dai gets the gig as goalkeeping coach

  2. #22

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Oh yes, how could I forget that?

    I have only ever been to a handful of away games in all the years. I was at Walsall the day he did manage to save one. From memory and through beer goggles that day I'm sure it hit him more than he saved it. The rebound still went in despite his efforts!
    Did he not save 2, however rebounds and follow up meantb hey scored (still a save)?

    Its funny as his record is probably as good as any other keeper but was hounded from the club with fire and pitchforks from some on here 😂

  3. #23

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Great - Dai Hunt screaming 'NEIL' again incessantly hoping for the bloke to acknowledge him
    Make a difference from "Cody" which is all I have heard him screaming when he has been in my ear shot

  4. #24

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Did he not save 2, however rebounds and follow up meantb hey scored (still a save)?

    Its funny as his record is probably as good as any other keeper but was hounded from the club with fire and pitchforks from some on here ��
    He saved the final penalty in a shoot out at Bournemouth for a League Cup win in 2004.

  5. #25

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    We've made a bid for Haaland, which explains the delay in the deal in him agreeing terms with Man City
    We Bale'd on that one

  6. #26

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Make a difference from "Cody" which is all I have heard him screaming when he has been in my ear shot
    Thank god we didn't sign Bastian Schweinsteiger

  7. #27

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Jak Alnwick is to be our first signing of the summer according to Twitter - you get all sorts of crap on there, but I reckon this one is right.

  8. #28

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Thank god we didn't sign Bastian Schweinsteiger
    Why

  9. #29

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Jak Alnwick is to be our first signing of the summer according to Twitter - you get all sorts of crap on there, but I reckon this one is right.
    Think Alnwick will got to Aberdeen and join up with his ex manager.

  10. #30

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Why
    I’m trying to work that one out as well.

  11. #31

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m trying to work that one out as well.
    Obviously the thought of Dai Hunt shouting his name out all the time. 😉

  12. #32

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Obviously the thought of Dai Hunt shouting his name out all the time. ��
    Oh, a play on the word Bastion, as in make the defence a stronghold bellowed out repeatedly with gusto when we are 1-0 up with a quarter and hour to go. All makes sense now!

  13. #33

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    More website speculation linking us with Mahlon Romeo and a loan move for West Ham centreback Aji Alesi.

  14. #34

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    More website speculation linking us with Mahlon Romeo and a loan move for West Ham centreback Aji Alesi.
    I checked out his name and found this.. https://www.westhamzone.com/news/aji...l-v-frankfurt/

    I then checked and he didnt play after all, Dawson Dawson and Zouma did.. but he seems pretty close to the first team. Hopefully that's an indicator to his ability

  15. #35

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    We've been linked to Dylan Levitt which could be a gem of a move if it happens

  16. #36

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackityJones View Post
    We've been linked to Dylan Levitt which could be a gem of a move if it happens
    I'd take that.

  17. #37

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'd take that.
    Scored a belter last night
    https://mobile.twitter.com/welshfoot...80538765152263

  18. #38

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Fair play!!

  19. #39

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    From the Dunee United forum.....

    "What a player
    Whatever it takes we have to try and sign him up for next season
    Absolute magician. Running his own goals of the season competition
    That was a rocket tonight. From the moment it left his boot it was flying in
    Welsh international and he has so much quality
    Great lad and he loves united.
    If we build our team around Young Dylan then we could be top 6 and in europe for many seasons to come ������"

  20. #40

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    currently playing abroad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •