+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 736

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

  1. #41

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Josh Laurent of Reading, who played with Steve Morison at Shrewsbury, mentioned as a target by Wales Online.

  2. #42

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    currently playing abroad
    Ah yes...

  3. #43

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Josh Laurent of Reading, who played with Steve Morison at Shrewsbury, mentioned as a target by Wales Online.
    41 appearances in the Championship this season for one of the few teams worse than us.

    Weren't we linked with him when he was at Shrewsbury after he played well in a televised FA Cup game against Liverpool?

  4. #44

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    41 appearances in the Championship this season for one of the few teams worse than us.

    Weren't we linked with him when he was at Shrewsbury after he played well in a televised FA Cup game against Liverpool?
    I think there was some talk of it on messageboards, but I reckon there was a degree of wishful thinking to it - I certainly wanted us to sign him after that cup match. Clearly, he’s not as good a player as he looked against Liverpool and, for me, Reading were just about the only team in the division that our midfield outplayed twice, but I think he played at the back at times in the season just ended - I’d say he’s the type of signing that makes sense in the position we’re in.

  5. #45

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    From the Dunee United forum.....

    "What a player
    Whatever it takes we have to try and sign him up for next season
    Absolute magician. Running his own goals of the season competition
    That was a rocket tonight. From the moment it left his boot it was flying in
    Welsh international and he has so much quality
    Great lad and he loves united.
    If we build our team around Young Dylan then we could be top 6 and in europe for many seasons to come ������"
    5 goals 1 assist in 24 games isn't it? Not bad.

  6. #46

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    41 appearances in the Championship this season for one of the few teams worse than us.

    Weren't we linked with him when he was at Shrewsbury after he played well in a televised FA Cup game against Liverpool?
    Swift is decent and also plays for the worse team..

  7. #47

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Josh Laurent of Reading, who played with Steve Morison at Shrewsbury, mentioned as a target by Wales Online.
    What sort of midfielder is he?

  8. #48

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Ebou Adams seems to be probable.

  9. #49

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Ebou Adams seems to be probable.
    Interesting about Drameh never read that je was interested in coming back here..

    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...birds-23732120

  10. #50

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Ebou Adams seems to be probable.
    Three seasons with Forest Green:

    2019/20 - 10 yellow cards
    2020/21 - 10 yellow cards, 3 reds
    2021/22 - 15 yellow cards, 1 red

    I'm guessing he's competitive.


  11. #51

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What sort of midfielder is he?
    Really plays anywhere. This season he played as an emergency centre back alongside Andy Yiadom as all our centre backs were injured. He did well. He also spent a lot of time in his usual position at CDM alongside Andy Rinomhota and was really sloppy at times and gave away a few goals with some shocking passing.
    He also played box to box and ACM when Swift was injured.

    He was terrific at CDM in 2020/21 and won PoTS. This season he has been patchy but did improve in the final months and scored a couple of crucial goals. He is definitely one the club will want to keep.

  12. #52

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Really plays anywhere. This season he played as an emergency centre back alongside Andy Yiadom as all our centre backs were injured. He did well. He also spent a lot of time in his usual position at CDM alongside Andy Rinomhota and was really sloppy at times and gave away a few goals with some shocking passing.
    He also played box to box and ACM when Swift was injured.

    He was terrific at CDM in 2020/21 and won PoTS. This season he has been patchy but did improve in the final months and scored a couple of crucial goals. He is definitely one the club will want to keep.
    Is he better than Bacuna?

  13. #53

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Three seasons with Forest Green:

    2019/20 - 10 yellow cards
    2020/21 - 10 yellow cards, 3 reds
    2021/22 - 15 yellow cards, 1 red

    I'm guessing he's competitive.

    I’ve seen him play quite a lot and he’s never really impressed me. I think most of the cards are more because he loses control of the ball rather than being competitive. He tries to play football but gives the ball away far too often. I don’t see what he would bring to the club, he wouldn’t be in my choice of FGR players, Kane Wilson, Matt Stevens & Nicky Cadden would be, with Wilson the stand out.

  14. #54

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I’ve seen him play quite a lot and he’s never really impressed me. I think most of the cards are more because he loses control of the ball rather than being competitive. He tries to play football but gives the ball away far too often. I don’t see what he would bring to the club, he wouldn’t be in my choice of FGR players, Kane Wilson, Matt Stevens & Nicky Cadden would be, with Wilson the stand out.
    I agree, not one I can get too excited about. Judging by what you say about his skill levels, Warnock would have loved him, hopefully the same doesn’t apply to Morison.

    Mind you, I have read Blackpool are interested in him and Critchley does seem a good judge of a player - apart from Gary Madine.

  15. #55

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Is he better than Bacuna?
    Good god yes.

  16. #56

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Good god yes.
    With the coaching we have at the club, we'll soon sort that out, should he come here

  17. #57

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Gavin Bazunu

    Man City keeper been on loan at Portsmouth.

    Morison mentioned good links with Man City etc and he won't get any regular game time there, maybe worth a look?

  18. #58

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    James Collins to Bristol Rovers

    Max Watters to MK Dons

    Sam Bowen permanent deal to Newport according to a Newport fan on Facebook yesterday

  19. #59

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    James Collins to Bristol Rovers

    Max Watters to MK Dons

    Sam Bowen permanent deal to Newport according to a Newport fan on Facebook yesterday
    if they aren't part of the first team plans here than those all look like decent moves for them

  20. #60

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    James Collins to Bristol Rovers

    Max Watters to MK Dons

    Sam Bowen permanent deal to Newport according to a Newport fan on Facebook yesterday
    Bowen to Newport being confirmed by WOL, plus Evans to be loaned and no to McLelland https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gster-23947989

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •