+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Kemar Roofe will never happen, considering Rangers need him as Morelos could be out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Kemar Roofe will never happen, considering Rangers need him as Morelos could be out the door.
    I'd be happy if we signed Morelos on loan

I know our foreign imports don't often work out but all these linked and that Morrison mentioned has missing out on are in this country.

I know we picked up Collins but I do wonder what our European scouting is like or is it just a case that it adds more hurdles to jump getting them over.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I know our foreign imports don't often work out but all these linked and that Morrison mentioned has missing out on are in this country.

I know we picked up Collins but I do wonder what our European scouting is like or is it just a case that it adds more hurdles to jump getting them over.
    Really difficult due to change in work permits/visas.

Collins got through by a tiny margin apparently.

Alright that's that then.

Next name to be linked please guv.

It's all very exciting.

Glen Williams optimistic on Robinson https://mobile.twitter.com/GlenWilli...68893157015553

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Glen Williams optimistic on Robinson https://mobile.twitter.com/GlenWilli...68893157015553
    I'd be happy with this and Hugil as we definitely need two.

A post on that Twitter link indicates West Brom are looking into the possibility of recalling Kipre. I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    A post on that Twitter link indicates West Brom are looking into the possibility of recalling Kipre. I hope not.
    Pretty sure they could only recall in January. I can't see we'd be agreeing to cancel the agreement at this stage.

I have said it before, we should be looking into a permanent deal. He is probably the best of our summer signings

Have also been told that this is in hand.

International

A day late that's yesterdays news, others linked Archer, Roofe, Hugill, and Vydra.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    I'd be happy with this and Hugil as we definitely need two.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Pretty sure they could only recall in January. I can't see we'd be agreeing to cancel the agreement at this stage.
    Think you're right. Baggies fans were wondering about it because Ajayi is injured, but I don't think they can recall Kipre.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...njury-24893344

City are covered by the FAW and, as such, Kipre's loan move is actually deemed to be the equivalent of an 'international loan', meaning they're subject to international loan regulations and that involves agreements running from window to window.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    A day late that's yesterdays news, others linked Archer, Roofe, Hugill, and Vydra.
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I hope it's not the old chestnut of we tried to get it over the line but time just ran out...so we'll have to go with what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I hope it's not the old chestnut of we tried to get it over the line but time just ran out...so we'll have to go with what we got.
    I hope not

CR7 is our man.

I'd still love Hugill or a player like him as a plan B for when we're chasing a game and need to get balls into the box, but if the fees are as reported I don't think you can argue with spending $2m on strikers when we were supposedly not able to spend a penny this window. He's been backed as he's been asked, let's hope he's made the right calls.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Not really. Yesterday it was just a rumour with a load of other clubs linked too. Now it's moved on from that.

Roofe would be a very good addition if that has any truth in it.

A constant trier, has a goal in him and a right pain in the **** for defenders.

Any signs of outgoing players? Nelson, Sang, and Whyte are the obvious candidates. I'd let Mark Harris go as well if Callum Robinson signs for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I won’t believe it’s true until the guy, that said the Bale deal was done, confirms it.

My horrific memory means I can’t remember his name.