+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...njury-24893344

City are covered by the FAW and, as such, Kipre's loan move is actually deemed to be the equivalent of an 'international loan', meaning they're subject to international loan regulations and that involves agreements running from window to window.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Glen Williams optimistic on Robinson https://mobile.twitter.com/GlenWilli...68893157015553
    A day late that's yesterdays news, others linked Archer, Roofe, Hugill, and Vydra.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    A day late that's yesterdays news, others linked Archer, Roofe, Hugill, and Vydra.
    Yes please

CR7 is our man.

I'd still love Hugill or a player like him as a plan B for when we're chasing a game and need to get balls into the box, but if the fees are as reported I don't think you can argue with spending $2m on strikers when we were supposedly not able to spend a penny this window. He's been backed as he's been asked, let's hope he's made the right calls.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Not really. Yesterday it was just a rumour with a load of other clubs linked too. Now it's moved on from that.

Roofe would be a very good addition if that has any truth in it.

A constant trier, has a goal in him and a right pain in the **** for defenders.

Any signs of outgoing players? Nelson, Sang, and Whyte are the obvious candidates. I'd let Mark Harris go as well if Callum Robinson signs for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I hope it's not the old chestnut of we tried to get it over the line but time just ran out...so we'll have to go with what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I hope it's not the old chestnut of we tried to get it over the line but time just ran out...so we'll have to go with what we got.
    I hope not

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I won’t believe it’s true until the guy, that said the Bale deal was done, confirms it.

My horrific memory means I can’t remember his name.

I have said it before, we should be looking into a permanent deal. He is probably the best of our summer signings

Remember how I said ages ago we wanted an experienced CB, well it was this guy. We signed Kipre instead strangely enough.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/martin-kelly-joins-albion

Also sounds like Baggies will sign Walcott, making space for him by letting Robinson go.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Remember how I said ages ago we wanted an experienced CB, well it was this guy. We signed Kipre instead strangely enough.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/martin-kelly-joins-albion
    describes him as a former England international. must have missed that one

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    describes him as a former England international. must have missed that one
    Think he has the record for least minutes ever as an English international

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Kemar Roofe will never happen, considering Rangers need him as Morelos could be out the door.
    I'd be happy if we signed Morelos on loan

I wonder where Surridge will end up. Forest are signing another striker so I can't see him getting a look in if he stays

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I wonder where Surridge will end up. Forest are signing another striker so I can't see him getting a look in if he stays
    Forest are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Forest are insane.
    In fairness to them they had a load of loan players who left and they didn’t expect to get promoted. So while it is a bit mad it was definitely needed.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    In fairness to them they had a load of loan players who left and they didn’t expect to get promoted. So while it is a bit mad it was definitely needed.
    Maybe but isn’t it up to 21 players now.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    I think they had 5 loans last season, and a total of 15 players left so they definitely had to bring in a high number of newbies

Yay about time - Callum is a bluebird - right let’s get Hugell in by eleven and I’ll be a happy bunny.😀