+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rob Edwards to Watford?

Re: Rob Edwards to Watford?

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    FGR seems like a club like Dulwich Hamlet
    All a bit dare I say the word .. Woke for me.
    I don’t think so. I wouldn’t call Dale Vince woke. He’s a vegan & a green but his background is colourful.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    At least he will be able to get a proper burger there!
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...ds-new-manager
    Not good from his point of view.

Dale Vince not a happy bunny.

Wonder if he'll take part in a victory parade?

He'll be sacked by October.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    They haven’t got a choice, it’s Vegan, or f*** you

I wasn't talking particularly about the vegan food there but now you come to mention it...

Aye and what choice do we have at city..? expensive shit beer and over priced shit that hardly passes as 'meat'.

Are you on the Atkins diet?

If you can't do without shitty meat for 90 minutes once every two weeks, I think you need to give your head a wobble.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Don't be a bell. They're a great club with great fans.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I don’t think so. I wouldn’t call Dale Vince woke. He’s a vegan & a green but his background is colourful.
    Because he's a vegan and has been a major innovator for green energy people call him woke.

Jeez, If he is woke I think i would rather be woke than a small minded c**t

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I wasn't talking particularly about the vegan food there but now you come to mention it...

Aye and what choice do we have at city..? expensive shit beer and over priced shit that hardly passes as 'meat'.

Are you on the Atkins diet?

If you can't do without shitty meat for 90 minutes once every two weeks, I think you need to give your head a wobble.
    I don’t eat anything at any football ground, as they cannot supply food to suit my diet

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I don’t eat anything at any football ground, as they cannot supply food to suit my diet
    I never eat at the ground either - the choice is really poor.

I never eat at the ground either - the choice is really poor.

Amazes me how selling food at a ground is profitable. It’s not something that I’d consider, I’m always sorted meal wise prior to going to the football. Everyone is different thought, I wonder if there are football food aficionados? Rating each ground etc

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Amazes me how selling food at a ground is profitable. It’s not something that I’d consider, I’m always sorted meal wise prior to going to the football. Everyone is different thought, I wonder if there are football food aficionados? Rating each ground etc
    It amazes me how a thread about a managerial appointment derailed into a thread about food

I haven't eaten in a football ground for years but for those that would like to it would be nice to have a choice of meat or a veg based diet.
    Eating at football is for wimps

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    It amazes me how a thread about a managerial appointment derailed into a thread about food
    Food for thought, innit?

I hate Watford under this set of owners.

Difficult for city this one... it must be profitable or they wouldn't do it - i mean it is shit food at high prices.

I am amazed that people eat at the ground when there are so many cafes and restaurants around the ground.

Last game I attended I had a lovely bit of food in chapter and it was very reasonable.

Not sure how the club can compete - also, I hate standing up eating so surely the club could create a few sit down restaurant places for those who want to sit and have a proper meal?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I hate Watford under this set of owners.
    Someone on Sky said last night "it's a model that works for them". I'm almost speechless, because in a way they are right. But it is an awful model, regardless of how successful it is or isn't

FGR's best players are all leaving on a free. I'm not surprised he's leaving there but I'm surprised he's going to Watford!

Someone on Sky said last night "it's a model that works for them". I'm almost speechless, because in a way they are right. But it is an awful model, regardless of how successful it is or isn't
    Erm, we’ve moved on to catering now

Watford have become quite unlikable over the last few years.

Erm, we’ve moved on to catering now

Maybe he moved because he wanted a meaty sausage in his hot dog