+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wagatha Christie.

Re: Wagatha Christie.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Which is why it's ok to find it absolutely hilarious.

Feel bad for Peter Andre though.
    I did laugh at the revelations about poor Peter Andre.

This thread aside I've found it easy to ignore ore.

It's easy to skip over the long posts in this thread with any info in as well and just read the little poster sub plots..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    This thread aside I've found it easy to ignore ore.

It's easy to skip over the long posts in this thread with any info in as well and just read the little poster sub plots..
    Yeah, I really don't understand how it would be difficult to avoid the goings on of this circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    fair point, but even if it was her own money she's used to bring this case I'd be pissed off if my partner spent a fortune to make herself look really bad
    Apparently she is worth £3m which will be barely enough to pay for her legal fees.

Not remotely interested in this except for a desire to know why Mrs Vardy has an agent.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not remotely interested in this except for a desire to know why Mrs Vardy has an agent.
    Is it Willie McKay?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah, I really don't understand how it would be difficult to avoid the goings on of this circus.
    Piece of piss

Anyone just see Have I Got News For You. Bit of a play on the Wagatha Christie theme suggesting Coleen dresses up as Miss Marple for him.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Jamie Vardy and Wayne Rooney, will surely be cringing about this court case.
    My thoughts exactly , someone is going to lose 3 million

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    My thoughts exactly , someone is going to lose 3 million
    All this media coverage of the Vardy malarkey. Meanwhile J Ghislane Maxwell is in court over a global peadophile ring, blackmailing elites and the media silence is deafening. Wakey wakey

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Apparently she's a real play maker up the middle

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    All this media coverage of the Vardy malarkey. Meanwhile J Ghislane Maxwell is in court over a global peadophile ring, blackmailing elites and the media silence is deafening. Wakey wakey
    The media silence is deafening? What are you talking about?

She's not in court any more. The trial finished at the end of 2021. She's awaiting sentencing at the end of June.

The media silence is deafening? What are you talking about?

She's not in court any more. The trial finished at the end of 2021. She's awaiting sentencing at the end of June.
    What am i talking about? I'm talking about blanket coverage of WAG tittle tattle yet the Maxwell trial wash quickly brushed aside, even though it's a much bigger story. I follow news daily, even though it's usually crap. The fact i didn't know much about the trail is not a "win" for you. You actually highlighted the point i was making, so cut the "i know more than you" nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Apparently she is worth £3m which will be barely enough to pay for her legal fees.
    From what i heard on radio4, the trail will cost 1 million, not sure if that is 1 million each or combined. Still a lot of money, especially for R Vardy who isn't coming out of this with much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    What am i talking about? I'm talking about blanket coverage of WAG tittle tattle yet the Maxwell trial wash quickly brushed aside, even though it's a much bigger story. I follow news daily, even though it's usually crap. The fact i didn't know much about the trail is not a "win" for you. You actually highlighted the point i was making, so cut the "i know more than you" nonsense
    I'm sure everyone on here thinks the Wagatha trial is ridiculous.

But Maxwell is a bad example for "wakey wakey sheeple" because it was massive news when the trial was on.

I'm sure everyone on here thinks the Wagatha trial is ridiculous.

But Maxwell is a bad example for "wakey wakey sheeple" because it was massive news when the trial was on.
    I guess that's why they call it the news.

The trial is of course ridiculous. But I don't understand the issue with it being talked about. It's an insight into the way that courts and the legal system work, which is always interesting. The way that libel trials have been misused is also very relevant at the moment , considering that many legal firms are under the spotlight for shielding Russian Oligarchs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    The trial is of course ridiculous. But I don't understand the issue with it being talked about. It's an insight into the way that courts and the legal system work, which is always interesting. The way that libel trials have been misused is also very relevant at the moment , considering that many legal firms are under the spotlight for shielding Russian Oligarchs etc.
    Yeah true, and perhaps good for the younger generation to learn that neither side really wins with unnecessary litigation. It looks glamorous in legal dramas but that's not the reality.

I’d ignored this until now but I’m glad I read this thread and the article because it’s very entertaining, what an absolute idiot Vardy is

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I’d ignored this until now but I’m glad I read this thread and the article because it’s very entertaining, what an absolute idiot Vardy is
    Yeah but lets be honest, it is very unlikely he married her for her membership of Mensa or her degree.
    now lte's think, what might he have married her for?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If you haven’t clicked on the Tom Peck twitter feed you should. Very funny