+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unless Stockport lose at home and Wrexham win away last game

Unless Stockport lose at home and Wrexham win away last game

Then it's the play offs for Wrexham once again. Good for the documentary I suppose though?

Re: Unless Stockport lose at home and Wrexham win away last game

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Then it's the play offs for Wrexham once again. Good for the documentary I suppose though?
    Oh and the play off final of course on same day as Wales play off final. Nightmare for the Wrexham fans! Think it's at West ham? They off to Wembley next week anyway!

They are on such a run of form that I could still see Wrexham go up via the play offs, but pyschologically it must be very difficult to recover from finishing so close to the top.

Stockport home to Halifax who are third, and will want third place too, so it's not over yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Not sure how tonight went for Stockport, hopefully a nervy 1-0 win.

It should be a fascinating end to the season. Wrexham go to Dagenham & Redbridge, who have faint hopes of making the playoffs if Chesterfield lose at home to Woking. Stockport face Halifax, looking for a top 3 spot, with Solihull Moors, in 3rd, travelling to Boreham Wood.

Lots of little sub plots going on. In terms of positions in the home/away tables, Dagenham vs Wrexham would be 13th vs 2nd, while Stockport vs Halifax would be 6th vs 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    They are on such a run of form that I could still see Wrexham go up via the play offs, but pyschologically it must be very difficult to recover from finishing so close to the top
    The could probably do without this fa trophy final right in the middle also!