+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.
    Erm no, what I said was that you two are desperate for the world to suffer. I didn't even comment on what is or isn't going on, just making an observation that you're classic crisis groupies. I've met plenty like you who's main thrill in life is telling people how X awful is going to happen under the pretence of trying to help - "hey I'm just telling you" and then if that doesn't happen you move on to the next crisis prediction.

Occasionally you might even get one right, or at least close enough to claim it, but if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick. Quite frankly to me it's sad and weird but we're not going to agree on it so let's leave it there.

Erm no, what I said was that you two are desperate for the world to suffer. I didn't even comment on what is or isn't going on, just making an observation that you're classic crisis groupies. I've met plenty like you who's main thrill in life is telling people how X awful is going to happen under the pretence of trying to help - "hey I'm just telling you" and then if that doesn't happen you move on to the next crisis prediction.

Occasionally you might even get one right, or at least close enough to claim it, but if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick. Quite frankly to me it's sad and weird but we're not going to agree on it so let's leave it there.
    If you can't discuss publicly available information at a theoretical level, without injecting yourself directly into the equation and deciding what others must be thinking, then it's probably best not to join in. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You're fine because there's no shortage in your "world". Ahh, gotcha.

I must have made up the things I said in my previous post because you're alright and the footage of empty shelves and stories about drug shortages were fake news.

The queues in Dover and lorry car parks in Kent aren't real.

You say that we have "more jobs than people" and think that's a pro-Brexit argument. How do you suggest we fill them?

"Business leave on mass ????"

Define "on mass" for me. Clearly a lot of businesses have relocated to Europe because of Brexit. A lot of companies have gone out of business because of it.

"Minimum wage is at an all time high" - that's a great point. I will counter that with foodbank usage is at an all time high too. You're alright though.

"The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )" I honestly don't know what that means.

"Trouble is you / we all bought into Cameron /Osborne fear propaganda." Ahh, it was all propaganda. That's quite strange since the Government you support and the right-wing press you parrot are constantly going on about how EU red tape is the cause of a lot of the UK's problems (the ones you said haven't happened or aren't happening) - which is exactly what we were warned about before Brexit.

Not having to deal with the "red tape" was one of the many pros of being part of the EU.

You're alright though so that's all that matters.
    The majority of today's issues are part of the global supply chain not Brexit . No one is saying folk have to fill in forms as they do other parts of the world .

The global trade is still at risk due to ( greedy Westerners) yes that's all of us with our desire for( cheap Labour produced goods) and China's mad reaction lockdown measures to Omicron.

Davina MCall has a lot to answer for as well .

This might help you see through the Brexit woe is me blame game :

https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1183

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The majority of today's issues are part of the global supply chain not Brexit . No one is saying folk have to fill in forms as they do other parts of the world .

The global trade is still at risk due to ( greedy Westerners) yes that's all of us with our desire for( cheap Labour produced goods) and China's mad reaction lockdown measures to Omicron.

Davina MCall has a lot to answer for as well .

This might help you see through the Brexit woe is me blame game :

https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1183
    New from Hasbro: The Brexit Woe Is Me Blame Game.

Can't see it being a seller to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    New from Hasbro: The Brexit Woe Is Me Blame Game.

Can't see it being a seller to be honest.
    You doubting the BMJ ?

Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I do love a bit of irony

I was astonished to learn yesterday that Turkey's annual inflation rate is running at 70%. What's happening there had completely passed me by.

Apparently they had a major street demo there in the first half of December 2021 when inflation was at 61% but nothing of similar magnitude since. Their government increased the minimum wage by 50% on January 1st. Nevertheless, their poorest workers are toiling for 20% less pay in real terms than 12 months earlier.

Anyone with savings in their local currency have the same amount but it will purchase less than a third of the goods and services than a year prior.

Sri Lankans are going apeshit with their inflation at 22%.

I'm not turning anything around, I'm just commenting on your how gleefully you guys peddle your theories, it gives the impression that you'd like nothing more than to see the world go to shit and tens of millions suffer.

Also "sound the alarm" gives a bit too much credit to the man who said Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and that Russia were going to nuke us in 3 days about 6 weeks ago
    Your time would be better spent preparing to mitigate against food shortages and crippling inflation.

And if you do acquire a substantial stock of food and other provisions you had better keep your trap firmly shut otherwise those unprepared who know will come to your door and keep returning until you stop answering, then they will kick it in to take what they want. You will need to pretend to be as hopeless as your neighbours. Playing the role of a dullard should be easy for you.

You and your fellow Teletubby crew members around here just snipe at the messengers who relay what Klaus Schwab, Gates, etc say and publish.

I have never seen a single critical word from you or them about those pushing this Great Reset agenda. They intend to make everyone outside their ultra rich Luciferian circle either a Zombified transhuman or brown bread.

Those determined to cull most of humanity and reduce the survivors of their vaccine bioweapons and engineered famines to Zombified serfs incapable of having independent thoughts are anything but shy about what their intentions are.

In the first 20 seconds of this video Schwab states the intention is to change people by editing their genes. Five years later we learnt the means to do so was mRNA jabs. Later in the video his top advisor, who always sounds like a sociopathic maniac, can barely contain his enthusiasm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

It's impossible for the Teletubby to dispute the veracity of what their stated plans are, instead they prefer complete inertia by remaining in denial as that requires no effort whatsoever on their part while hoping somehow, someway, they will magically be unaffected and continue to fritter their lives idly away by staring at screens of various types for the maximum number of hours per day, every day.

Another among the cabal is Elon Musk, he who's sending StarLink satellites into space to cover every square-inch of earth for the forthcoming total control grid. He's just as keen to hack people's brains. A quote of his from 2016: 'Creating a neural lace is the thing that really matters for humanity to achieve symbiosis with machines.'

Neuralink Corporation is a neurotechnology company developing implantable brain–machine interfaces and founded by Elon Musk and others. The company's headquarters is in San Francisco. The company was launched in 2016 and was first publicly reported in March 2017. Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Your time would be better spent preparing to mitigate against food shortages and crippling inflation.

And if you do acquire a substantial stock of food and other provisions you had better keep your trap firmly shut otherwise those unprepared who know will come to your door and keep returning until you stop answering, then they will kick it in to take what they want. You will need to pretend to be as hopeless as your neighbours. Playing the role of a dullard should be easy for you.

The only two people I've seen telling everyone that they've stocked up food are you and Gluey

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The only two people I've seen telling everyone that they've stocked up food are you and Gluey
    Not true started myself with my usual weekly visit to tescos , make the most of it before October !

stocking up with pot noodles/naked noodles and pasta with a bottle of baileys every other 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Not true started myself with my usual weekly visit to tescos , make the most of it before October !

stocking up with pot noodles/naked noodles and pasta with a bottle of baileys every other 2 weeks
    Organ says you're not supposed to tell everyone!

Organ says you're not supposed to tell everyone!
    If I remember correctly, you said a few years back you're a public sector wallah. If so, and you haven't realised yet, you are being squeezed and will continue to be trodden on. You more than most ought to invest some thinking time into how you might try to prolong your lifestyle in the face of an ever declining income. Your real income will be around 7% lower than last year and, I'll wager, that will be a small drop to what's coming over the hill.

If I remember correctly, you said a few years back you're a public sector wallah. If so, and you haven't realised yet, you are being squeezed and will continue to be trodden on. You more than most ought to invest some thinking time into how you might try to prolong your lifestyle in the face of an ever declining income. Your real income will be around 7% lower than last year and, I'll wager, that will be a small drop to what's coming over the hill.
    Then you would be incorrect.

Then you would be incorrect.
    Apologies. I must have mixed you up with a different lemon around here.

Inflation provides a great tool to reduce virtually everyone to peasanthood. Barter will work for a while as long as people have things to exchange for what they require.

My contact has given a worrying update. The timeline for chaos and societal collapse has been hastened. By this June's end, most likely, or by July's at the absolute latest, goods and services will become either unobtainable or unaffordable as confidence in currencies disappear.

I was reminded to bulk buy less obvious products while they are still available. Items such as soap, toothpaste, etc, along with footwear. With an eye to winter, a decent coat today can be had for £80-£100. Similar will cost thousands before too long.

The play is to make everyone go broke then watch them starve as they tear each other apart. Rolling electricity blackouts every day will drive most to despair in very short order.

My contact has given a worrying update. The timeline for chaos and societal collapse has been hastened. By this June's end, most likely, or by July's at the absolute latest, goods and services will become either unobtainable or unaffordable as confidence in currencies disappear.

I was reminded to bulk buy less obvious products while they are still available. Items such as soap, toothpaste, etc, along with footwear. With an eye to winter, a decent coat today can be had for £80-£100. Similar will cost thousands before too long.

The play is to make everyone go broke then watch them starve as they tear each other apart. Rolling electricity blackouts every day will drive most to despair in very short order.
    Bookmarked

Lucky for me I've got a coat already.

How soon before deep state targets you as a hoarder based on your on-line Asda account do you think, Morg? I would say the walls are closing in but if you live in a 5m x 5m bunker (sorry I mean 16.4 feet x 16.4 feet) then I guess the walls are pretty close already!

Have you OD'd on the pot noodles again?

have no fears Morgs Greta and the climate change crew have it all in hand under Schwabs great reset plan !

Pupils at four primary schools in Wales are to be fed insects such as crickets, grasshoppers, silkworms, locusts and mealworms as part of a project to gauge children’s appetite for “alternative protein”.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    have no fears Morgs Greta and the climate change crew have it all in hand under Schwabs great reset plan !

Pupils at four primary schools in Wales are to be fed insects such as crickets, grasshoppers, silkworms, locusts and mealworms as part of a project to gauge children’s appetite for “alternative protein”.

So as KFC and McDonalds spread like a rash across Hanoi and Saigon, Vietnamese street food is appearing in Welsh schools?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Have you OD'd on the pot noodles again?
    Thank god buy one get one free is back then , thank god Deliveroo has found the average order size is only down to £24.20 , still at £ 264.2m just down 1% since Covid .

As we launch into the living crisis ,you'd think we 'd see a swing away from takeaway and an increase in Pot Noodle consumption , considering the food fuel poverty that is descending upon us .

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    So as KFC and McDonalds spread like a rash across Hanoi and Saigon, Vietnamese street food is appearing in Welsh schools?
    Hold the page , Korean style dog coming our way due to the 25% increase in dog purchasing and attacks on people through Covid

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hold the page , Korean style dog coming our way due to the 25% increase in dog purchasing and attacks on people through Covid
    You're not a nice person, are you (rhetorical).