+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It was a simple question - 5 or 6?

Your reticence is telling.

Hurry up, the silence is deafening.
    Nobody knows the exact age (for obvious reasons). 5 or 6 is what some believe though.

That's how you answer a question OM. Any chance of getting one from you today?

As far as I know, GB News is a youtube channel or on some obscure satellite service. I could easily find out no doubt thanks to this internet thingy but I don't care to.

As far as I know, GB News is a youtube channel or on some obscure satellite service. I could easily find out no doubt thanks to this internet thingy but I don't care to.
    It's not like you to forgo the "research"

I've done you the honour of finding out the information for you (you're welcome).

Key parts in bold:

"GB News is owned by All Perspectives Ltd, which is a holding company, headquartered in London. As of February 2022 All Perspectives Ltd was controlled by four significant shareholders, three of whom are nationals of Malta, Britain, and New Zealand respectively, all with the same correspondence address in Dubai. The fourth is Warner Bros. Discovery EMEA, which is headquartered in London.[8] The CEO of GB News is Greek-Australian, Angelos Frangopoulos[9][10] who formerly ran Sky News Australia.

Andrew Neil left the BBC in 2020 to become the channel's chairman and present a prime-time evening programme. "

It seems like you've fallen for some MSM, Organ. It's ok, it happens to the best of us. You'll come back from this snafu bigger, faster, better and stronger than before.

It appears China from this date has paved the way, much like Russia, to define any conflict or war or invasion it might embark upon as a 'special military operation.'

The state media of the PR of China do not publish the text, only note that it is a 'military operation' to ensure the national sovereignty of the People's Republic of China. https://twitter.com/leeroden7/status...38961167060993

Xi signs outlines that direct China’s military operations other than war - https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202206/1268037.shtml

It appears China from this date has paved the way, much like Russia, to define any conflict or war or invasion it might embark upon as a 'special military operation.'

The state media of the PR of China do not publish the text, only note that it is a 'military operation' to ensure the national sovereignty of the People's Republic of China. https://twitter.com/leeroden7/status...38961167060993

Xi signs outlines that direct China’s military operations other than war - https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202206/1268037.shtml
    They need a distraction as Evergrande is being delisted tomorrow due to default.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They need a distraction as Evergrande is being delisted tomorrow due to default.
    Your post prompted me to find some info about what's happening in their banking sector, none of which was promising with people's life savings disappearing at an accelerating rate.

Invading Taiwan along with endless nationalistic programming could well be imminent.

Your post prompted me to find some info about what's happening in their banking sector, none of which was promising with people's life savings disappearing at an accelerating rate.

Invading Taiwan along with endless nationalistic programming could well be imminent.
    There has been talk of bank runs on Twitter, but I don't know the veracity of those claims. All I know is Evergrande has been the elephant in the room for quite some time.

I seem to remember that Evergreen was the start of the supply chain issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I seem to remember that Evergreen was the start of the supply chain issues?

Are you sure Covid wasn't the start of the supply chain issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    It's not like you to forgo the "research"

I've done you the honour of finding out the information for you (you're welcome).

Key parts in bold:

"GB News is owned by All Perspectives Ltd, which is a holding company, headquartered in London. As of February 2022 All Perspectives Ltd was controlled by four significant shareholders, three of whom are nationals of Malta, Britain, and New Zealand respectively, all with the same correspondence address in Dubai. The fourth is Warner Bros. Discovery EMEA, which is headquartered in London.[8] The CEO of GB News is Greek-Australian, Angelos Frangopoulos[9][10] who formerly ran Sky News Australia.

Andrew Neil left the BBC in 2020 to become the channel's chairman and present a prime-time evening programme. "

It seems like you've fallen for some MSM, Organ. It's ok, it happens to the best of us. You'll come back from this snafu bigger, faster, better and stronger than before.
    Now you are in Morg's killing zone. He was living a rather aimless life when he wandered into a matinee cinema showing of The Matrix. Transformed his life from lost soul to oracle. Blue Pill this Red Pill that he was liberated as a man with Joe 90 specs. He has never looked back.

Obviously neither have Warner Brothers, part owners of GB News, who made a couple of billion dollars from the franchise!

Reading so much of your recent posts, I'd suggest a trip to your GP urgently and hope you have a supportive family.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Reading so much of your recent posts, I'd suggest a trip to your GP urgently and hope you have a supportive family.
    Surprised you chose that message to respond to in order to dispense unsolicited health advice as it is among my more sensible contributions.

Come and join us here to discuss weightier matters than what's generally found on the football side. All insights are welcome.