+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Whoever is orchestrating this stuff is amping the volume incrementally and with it people's demoralisation.

Sri Lankans have had enough of their politicans blaming the Moscow midget for their rapidly declining living standards.

Perhaps it will be them and others from that region, like Bangladesh whose currency is tumbling in value, rather than Africans, who will be first aboard George Soros' coaches heading towards Western Europe to hasten the collapse of their economies.

I see some Yank commentators are forecasting 'Dieselgeddon' to hit parts of the US within the next fortnight as its energy infrastructure wanes.

Returning to supermarket home deliveries, I came across a post elsewhere which mentioned Waitrose's exorbitant prices. I've never used their service and haven't set foot in any of their stores.

Comparing 20 random items available at Asda to identical ones at Waitrose, the cost at the latter was higher each time, ranging from a minimum 11% to a whopping 42%.

Who on earth would be cretinous enough to pay those prices?

I'll rephrase that. Who, other than Lardy, would be cretinous enough to pay those prices?

Bank governor in 'apocalyptic' warning over rising food prices https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61469532

The possibility of more rises in food prices is a "major worry" for the UK and other countries, the Bank of England governor has warned.

Apologising for sounding "apocalyptic", Andrew Bailey said the war in Ukraine was affecting food supplies. More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61469532

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bank governor in 'apocalyptic' warning over rising food prices https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61469532

The possibility of more rises in food prices is a "major worry" for the UK and other countries, the Bank of England governor has warned.

Apologising for sounding "apocalyptic", Andrew Bailey said the war in Ukraine was affecting food supplies. More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61469532
    Calm down Organ, it's nothing that can't be fixed by a great reset!

Whoever is orchestrating this stuff is amping the volume incrementally and with it people's demoralisation.

Sri Lankans have had enough of their politicans blaming the Moscow midget for their rapidly declining living standards.

Perhaps it will be them and others from that region, like Bangladesh whose currency is tumbling in value, rather than Africans, who will be first aboard George Soros' coaches heading towards Western Europe to hasten the collapse of their economies.

I see some Yank commentators are forecasting 'Dieselgeddon' to hit parts of the US within the next fortnight as its energy infrastructure wanes.
    Prime Minister of Sri Lanka says the country is out of petrol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-61028654

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Prime Minister of Sri Lanka says the country is out of petrol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-61028654
    You'll be getting a telling off from Cyril any moment now for spreading fake news!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You'll be getting a telling off from Cyril any moment now for spreading fake news!
    you got to have a source wales -bales

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    you got to have a source wales -bales
    Hola. You rang?

I suspect most of the few who have heard of Klaus Slob and the Great Reset assume Nanny will protect them from anything too horrible. Having their brains hacked and owning absolutely nothing - not a home, vehicle, pet, etc, all of which will be confiscated - will be the fate of Chinese and other far away populations. They will likely think the same until the day they and theirs shuffle into the communal showers at a quarantine camp.

This Great Reset will take a giant leap forward when all the treasonous globalist-controlled governments agree to sacrifice their sovereignty to the WHO's authority at a meeting held between the 22nd and 28th of this month.

Here's the always eloquent Neil Oliver speaking about next week's meeting.

This pandemic treaty is the greatest power grab any of us has seen in our lifetime, says Neil Oliver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gafV6YhhnAQ

The Rothschild-owned Economist magazine delivers a promise to humanity on its latest front cover.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTQJO94V...g&name=900x900

I suspect most of the few who have heard of Klaus Slob and the Great Reset assume Nanny will protect them from anything too horrible. Having their brains hacked and owning absolutely nothing - not a home, vehicle, pet, etc, all of which will be confiscated - will be the fate of Chinese and other far away populations. They will likely think the same until the day they and theirs shuffle into the communal showers at a quarantine camp.

This Great Reset will take a giant leap forward when all the treasonous globalist-controlled governments agree to sacrifice their sovereignty to the WHO's authority at a meeting held between the 22nd and 28th of this month.
    Nanny Panny to the rescue

The Rothschild-owned Economist magazine delivers a promise to humanity on its latest front cover.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTQJO94V...g&name=900x900
    Is a food catastrophe a little bit worse or a lot worse than a food shortage? Wait, are those skulls on the the grain? I don't understand, Cyril said it was all a Ballon D'or winning conspiracy theory.

Is a food catastrophe a little bit worse or a lot worse than a food shortage? Wait, are those skulls on the the grain? I don't understand, Cyril said it was all a Ballon D'or winning conspiracy theory.
    It's mad how desperate you guys are for the world to suffer, who hurt you?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's mad how desperate you guys are for the world to suffer, who hurt you?
    Why are you turning it around? Morgan is one who is sounding the alarm, while you lot are trying to pass it off as some kind of jokey conspiracy theory. You can't have it both ways!

Why are you turning it around? Morgan is one who is sounding the alarm, while you lot are trying to pass it off as some kind of jokey conspiracy theory. You can't have it both ways!
    I'm not turning anything around, I'm just commenting on your how gleefully you guys peddle your theories, it gives the impression that you'd like nothing more than to see the world go to shit and tens of millions suffer.

Also "sound the alarm" gives a bit too much credit to the man who said Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and that Russia were going to nuke us in 3 days about 6 weeks ago

I'm not turning anything around, I'm just commenting on your how gleefully you guys peddle your theories, it gives the impression that you'd like nothing more than to see the world go to shit and tens of millions suffer.

Also "sound the alarm" gives a bit too much credit to the man who said Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and that Russia were going to nuke us in 3 days about 6 weeks ago
    There you go again with more dismissive comments, you can't help yourself can you I took Morgan's advice and I have been stocking up on food. Even if nothing happens I still bought at lower prices, so I have to thank Organ for that. What have you done to help others, besides dismissing everything that doesn't fit your narrative?

There you go again with more dismissive comments, you can't help yourself can you I took Morgan's advice and I have been stocking up on food. Even if nothing happens I still bought at lower prices, so I have to thank Organ for that. What have you done to help others, besides dismissing everything that doesn't fit your narrative?
    Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.

still using up my food stocks bought off the back end of Brexit where I was told by well meaning remainers , the shelves would be bare , no prescription drugs , no holidays so sold all my swimwear and vests . Thank god I like tinned meat .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    still using up my food stocks bought off the back end of Brexit where I was told by well meaning remainers , the shelves would be bare , no prescription drugs , no holidays so sold all my swimwear and vests . Thank god I like tinned meat .
    Ok:

* Shelves have been bare several times because of the lack of veg/fruit pickers. It's and you would have seen it in the headlines and the photos of supermarkets.

* There have been drug shortages too. Once again, it's been all over the news. The Daily Mail blame the EU for it - so, basically, it's because of Brexit but not the UK's fault for leaving. How's your HRT supply at the moment?

* What have holidays got to do with Brexit? If you've got a passport and have the finances, you're good to go mon frere.

Apart from all of that - good points, well made.

Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.
    I'm surprised you have any time left to post on here

So let's break things down into simple terms. You say there is nothing going on, whereas Organ says there is something going on. Due to a difference of opinion you then accuse him of wanting people to suffer harm, but in reality if Organ is right then you would be the one causing people to suffer harm through the withholding of information, or diverting attention away from reality. I guess only time will tell, and I will be watching the timeline with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Ok:

* Shelves have been bare several times because of the lack of veg/fruit pickers. It's and you would have seen it in the headlines and the photos of supermarkets.

* There have been drug shortages too. Once again, it's been all over the news. The Daily Mail blame the EU for it - so, basically, it's because of Brexit but not the UK's fault for leaving. How's your HRT supply at the moment?

* What have holidays got to do with Brexit? If you've got a passport and have the finances, you're good to go mon frere.

Apart from all of that - good points, well made.
    No shortage in my world, drugs are plenty , food stacked to the rafters, air controllers and airport landing allocations didn't appear, no massive problems passing through European customs, in fact we can now use the EU automated ones .

No massive unemployment, in fact we got more jobs than people.

Financial collapse, not happened pound still strong v Euro.

Business leave on mass ????

Destruction of workers rights . Not happened.

Minimum wage at risk ( ooops it's at a all time high )

The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )

Trouble is you / we all bought into Cameron /Osborne fear propaganda.

All a load of political brain washing bollocks.

No shortage in my world, drugs are plenty , food stacked to the rafters, air controllers and airport landing allocations didn't appear, no massive problems passing through European customs, in fact we can now use the EU automated ones .

The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...European-Union

You're fine because there's no shortage in your "world". Ahh, gotcha.

I must have made up the things I said in my previous post because you're alright and the footage of empty shelves and stories about drug shortages were fake news.

The queues in Dover and lorry car parks in Kent aren't real.

You say that we have "more jobs than people" and think that's a pro-Brexit argument. How do you suggest we fill them?

"Business leave on mass ????"

Define "on mass" for me. Clearly a lot of businesses have relocated to Europe because of Brexit. A lot of companies have gone out of business because of it.

"Minimum wage is at an all time high" - that's a great point. I will counter that with foodbank usage is at an all time high too. You're alright though.

"The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )" I honestly don't know what that means.

"Trouble is you / we all bought into Cameron /Osborne fear propaganda." Ahh, it was all propaganda. That's quite strange since the Government you support and the right-wing press you parrot are constantly going on about how EU red tape is the cause of a lot of the UK's problems (the ones you said haven't happened or aren't happening) - which is exactly what we were warned about before Brexit.

Not having to deal with the "red tape" was one of the many pros of being part of the EU.

You're alright though so that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Man, he swallowed le propaganda like a fine Bordeaux with a side of escargot.

He's seen the light now and, coincidentally, it's the people in charge who are famous for telling the truth that are shining upon him.