+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It sounds like the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or Winner is going according to plan!
    God I see it now, how could I be so blind?

Your unfailing support for Brexit, ridding the country of the people needed to harvest the crops and vegetables and slaughter our livestock in our time of greatest need.

LoM's slavish encouragement for people to consume as much cake, preferably battenburg, regaling the Monarchy with it's surge on grain and sugar supplies.

You're Schwab's boys aren't you inside a Great Reset Trojan Horse?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Your unfailing support for Brexit, ridding the country of the people needed to harvest the crops and vegetables and slaughter our livestock in our time of greatest need.
    How the hell did we manage before we joined the EU!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How the hell did we manage before we joined the EU!
    Probably the same way you tried to convince your class mates you were really a genius against all odds in 1973. Tempus fugit!

Returning to supermarket home deliveries, I came across a post elsewhere which mentioned Waitrose's exorbitant prices. I've never used their service and haven't set foot in any of their stores.

Comparing 20 random items available at Asda to identical ones at Waitrose, the cost at the latter was higher each time, ranging from a minimum 11% to a whopping 42%.

Who on earth would be cretinous enough to pay those prices?

I'll rephrase that. Who, other than Lardy, would be cretinous enough to pay those prices?