+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Slightly off topic and more serious , does your contact know when the City's retained list is coming out ??

Is Ralls the only one on it ??
    I realise you're being ironic. But these past few days I've observed with astonishment how so many people have been utterly consumed with a few dozen strangers humping a bag of wind around in Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I realise you're being ironic. But these past few days I've observed with astonishment how so many people have been utterly consumed with a few dozen strangers humping a bag of wind around in Paris.
    Ever think your talents are wasted on a Football Messageboard given the amount of stony ground your best seeds seem to fall upon?

Let me get this straight - despite posting on a football message board for decades, you're astonished that the Champions League final is popular?

Even more astonishing is that there are people here* who read your posts, written by a man completely bewildered by the world he lives in, and take them seriously!

*Admittedly no more than three

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Let me get this straight - despite posting on a football message board for decades, you're astonished that the Champions League final is popular?

Even more astonishing is that there are people here* who read your posts, written by a man completely bewildered by the world he lives in, and take them seriously!

*Admittedly no more than three
    The astonishment is because we are on the precipice of a wholly contrived collapse.

Actually, I'm quite envious of those who remain totally clueless about what's directly ahead.

I'll guess that most will awaken in the space of a week when TV screens are filled with stories of stock market crashes worldwide and scenes of desperate people queuing to get their money out of cash machines to spend it before its purchasing power hits nil.

What's the mood at your Lodge? Your Ave Satanis crew will be in the same boat as everyone else.

The astonishment is because we are on the precipice of a wholly contrived collapse.

Actually, I'm quite envious of those who remain totally clueless about what's directly ahead.

I'll guess that most will awaken in the space of a week when TV screens are filled with stories of stock market crashes worldwide and scenes of desperate people queuing to get their money out of cash machines to spend it before its purchasing power hits nil.

What's the mood at your Lodge? Your Ave Satanis crew will be in the same boat as everyone else.
    Let's get this straight before we move on.

Is the world-wide economic melt-down due to happen in a week or do you mean it will last a week?

Leaving a depopulated world where a remnant of microchipped slaves serve the needs of the New World Order as they relax in luxury in their 5 star bunker under Denver?

This is important. No room for ambiguity.

What if I put in a good 10 hours worrying about preparing for the apocalypse? Can I have a bit of free time in the evening and watch the football then?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What if I put in a good 10 hours worrying about preparing for the apocalypse? Can I have a bit of free time in the evening and watch the football then?
    You're free to do whatever you please, old bean. Savour every moment of what you enjoy while you're still able to.

PS Fair play, I can honestly say I had never heard of a peach tree dish.

You're free to do whatever you please, old bean. Savour every moment of what you enjoy while you're still able to.

PS Fair play, I can honestly say I had never heard of a peach tree dish.
    Spend 30 seconds watching the video and you can find out what it is. Worth bearing in mind that this woman's views on the world and its future are quite aligned with your own. You're batting on her team.