Re: Ebou Adams is a Bluebird

Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou

https://youtu.be/F90Cw4l-8NY

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yet we've had so many fans critical of our approach of not taking more risks on younger talent in the lower divisions while preferring to spend lots on experience that hasn't done the job for us.
    Just pointing out, that he’s not that young, 26 actually.

Hope he’s the answer, but should he have been at this level earlier in his career ?

[QUOTE=WJ99mobile;5300852]Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou

https://youtu.be/F90Cw4l-8NY[/QUOTE/]

Very good

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GL1Blue View Post
    They very nearly bottled the league, their form at the end of the season was nearly the worst in the table.
    Perhaps their form coincided with Watford getting inside Rob Edward's head a month or two ago.

End of season dips in form have been common at FGR ... nothing new there.

From what I saw of Adams in the recent 1-3 home loss to Harrogate, he was very assured in possession and was instrumental in any good moves that day. The rest of the team certainly had an off-day in a game, that on paper, they should have won at a canter.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    all went wrong after January I believe
    Which would have been when Ebou was away with Gambia in the ACON I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Some tweets from FGR fans:

"He fully deserves this, Generally my favourite player I’ve seen at Forest Green and I wish this man the best in world �� forever a legend in my eyes and a lot of others eyes @Ebouadams go smash it brother ���� Cheers going cry now"

"Enjoy winding up all of the Championship @Ebouadams. Club legend, wish you all the best and hopefully see you soon������"

"Great player and a very good guy, take care of him guys"

"Congrats guys. A huge loss for us but a huge gain for you. All the best Ebou, go smash it"

"Stat machine. Ironman. Cult hero. And now legend.

Hard news to take, I am devastated to lose @Ebouadams but this day was coming and he deserves this. Good luck at Cardiff and absolutely smash the Championship fella.

Best of luck, Ebs. ����"
    Just went on the other board for the first time in years (because I’m trying to figure out what that trust / club rumour is) and I noticed the leader has copied this post word for word over there. Does he just watch this place and nick stuff?

Just went on the other board for the first time in years (because I’m trying to figure out what that trust / club rumour is) and I noticed the leader has copied this post word for word over there. Does he just watch this place and nick stuff?
    He does, but in fairness he's only been doing it for about a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    He does, but in fairness he's only been doing it for about a decade.

They slag off the Wales online articles and then copy and paste those as well even though they call them Dalman puppets etc etc and constantly say that the media is feeding us bullshit - that board is a bag of contradictions and I'm with you in that entertains - nearly as much as this board

Nice interview with our new signing here.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-at-afcon-2021

Not just him. Several people do it to the point where some threads are 50% copied off here.

A box to box midfielder , a cross between kav and boland is exactly what we need

Stick ralls in with him to provide cover and we are on our way

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Seems he’s regarded as one of, if not the, best midfielders in League 2. Can’t complain about that considering we got him for free.
    Yes, seems one of the better bets for somebody that could step up. Good job and good luck to him. Especially as can we assume/hope that he hasn't been offered the "standard" 4 year contract at some huge salary of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    A box to box midfielder , a cross between kav and boland is exactly what we need

Stick ralls in with him to provide cover and we are on our way
    More of a Don Cowie mixed with Gunnar

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I don’t understand, he would have been my first signing, he’s exactly what we need, the star of FGR and the League 2 player of the year.
    if forest are also after him then he could well be waiting for the playoffs to finish before deciding where to go

A gushing endorsement of our newest signing from someone who writes on Forest Green Rovers.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...llset-23970938

Also, I have to ask what's all this "that's all she wrote" transatlantic crap around Cardiff City these days? The club's media team use it all of the time in commentaries and it's the second time it's appeared in a Glen Williams piece on Wales Online - it needs to stop now!

I'd never heard that phrase before. I had to look up the meaning and it is a total waste of words/air. WO must pay their staff by the word and it's a way of padding out paper thin articles.

It was the move to Forest Green that proved the catalyst. "I cannot even call it a team because it feels more like a family. We are like brothers." Promotion now looks likely. "I don't want to say too much but I am enjoying how we have started."

Adams has been integral.

"I would class myself as a box-to-box player. I am a player full of energy. I just love being involved in the game, whether it is defensive work or attacking work. I just love being in and around the game, getting in the box, making crunching tackles."

Sounds alright to me. Seems the right type of player to have around the team

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou
    Eb eh Ebou

https://youtu.be/F90Cw4l-8NY
    When he scores it would be quite apt to sing the refrain at 1 min 5 secs on this Malcolm Mclaren video (and tweaking the words to 'Ebou nets!')

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    When he scores it would be quite apt to sing the refrain at 1 min 5 secs on this Malcolm Mclaren video (and tweaking the words to 'Ebou nets!')

I think you might be on to something with that. Old fruit.