+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sam Bowen to Newport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sam Bowen to Newport

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I know I've banged on about Bowen a bit on here, but it is a shame he's going considering he was one of the few players to look somewhat decent under Mick at the start of the season, he deserved more of a chance

People online are now talking about an "attitude" problem he has and that being the reason he hasn't played/is going, very unfair on him if that's the impression fans are left with, particularly if what JR has said is true (and I've no reason to believe it isn't)
    Very unfair to label Bowen in this way without either a shred of evidence or knowing what has gone on. You ay that he featured under Mick, sorry, my memory and observation skills are lacking. Mick might be a few thing, but a fool he is not, if there was one person who would not put up with a poor attitude, then it would be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Very unfair to label Bowen in this way without either a shred of evidence or knowing what has gone on. You ay that he featured under Mick, sorry, my memory and observation skills are lacking. Mick might be a few thing, but a fool he is not, if there was one person who would not put up with a poor attitude, then it would be him.
    Just read something on ****, they’ve got form for making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yet you appear quite happy to label Morison and the club, without a shred of evidence or knowing what has gone on. Seems a tad hypocritical to me. Believing anything Hartley says is a bit much as well, bearing in mind his one man crusade to discredit anything that Morison does or says. Could it perhaps just be that Bowen is not good enough - just throwing the idea out there. I know its a revolutionary idea but worth considering don't you think?