Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
It will be very interesting to see how Morison lines up his Midfield, what type of player he brings in. Like i said in a previous post, i'm certain that he is after energy, but we need that creative spark, the kind of player who can slow the game down, see a pass a couple of seconds before the others, create things in pockets of space in the final third. Is he likely to go that way-is Colwill being lined up for that position? He might well be if Morison decides to bring in players who can do Colwill's defensive work for him and the stuff where he isn't facing the opposition goal, or having to worry that much when we are out of possession, because from what i have seen of Colwill, that just isn't his game, he really struggles with it.
If he does bring someone in who can pick a pass then it may suit watters more than what he has generally had when given a chance

On that note I felt for zimba at Preston whne he got pulled at half time - number of times he made intelligent runs but noone from the mifldfield played with their head up and picked the run or pass - Morison right to take him off but not through zimbas lack of talent more the lack of nous of our midfield