+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sam Bowen to Newport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sam Bowen to Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yup, nobody really knows what has gone on between the manager and the player, but I don't think that anyone has had a personal dig at Morison for Bowen's lack of games or the fact that he is moving on, although I'm prepared to be corrected on that score.
    It is being insinuated that Morison isn't the nicest of people, hence one lad leaving and loads of youth staying.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It is being insinuated that Morison isn't the nicest of people, hence one lad leaving and loads of youth staying.
    Is it? So you reckon that people are thinking that this is a spiteful move from Morison and that certain people are twisting it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    That opinion of SM isn’t based on nothing though, he’s done a lot of interviews, press conferences etc and 90% of the time comes across as a bit spiky and not always pleasant. Which is fine, we don’t have to love him but also with that, when things like this or a personality clash happens it’s difficult to immediately assume he’s blameless.

Not saying he’s to blame here by the way, I don’t know what happened. All I do know is that Bowen looked like a very tidy prospect in the few games he played, up there with Colwill and Davies (although Davies especially has pushed on since) and it’s a shame that a young midfielder who knew what to do with the ball couldn’t be managed