+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FA Cup Final

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FA Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    With Glamorgan's game being streamed live and three live football games from three o clock on, my poor dog and cat may struggle to get their afternoon walks today - I'll probably end up taking them during the FA Cup Final as I'm much more interested in the two Play Off matches today than watching Liverpool and Chelsea yet again - the thought of me missing part of an FA Cup Final pre the Premier League to walk my pets would have been too daft for words.
    Off topic a little, do you take your cat out on a lead , I’ve just got two newish ones and I don’t want to let them out ( unless we are in the garden)

Re: FA Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Off topic a little, do you take your cat out on a lead , I’ve just got two newish ones and I don’t want to let them out ( unless we are in the garden)
    No, she follows about fifty yards behind me and the dog. There were railway tracks behind my house until the 80s, but now it’s a really nice grassy area about the size of two football pitches which means that there’s an almost permanent flow of dogs being walked on there during daytime hours, so she tends to jump on a garden wall when a dog comes along and either catches us up when it’s gone or waits for us to come back. I reckon she’d be in more danger from other dogs if I had her on a lead than she is now.