+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arsenal

Arsenal

Oh dear

Re: Arsenal

2-0, should be 6-0!

They’ve got the Amazon All or Nothing documentary this year I believe? Pretty entertaining season for it, should make for good viewing. Especially if they miss out on top 4 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    They’ve got the Amazon All or Nothing documentary this year I believe? Pretty entertaining season for it, should make for good viewing. Especially if they miss out on top 4 lol.
    Spurs only need a draw at Norwich if Arsenal beat Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    The same jokes will be made about the title as when it was Spurs' season being documented.

All Or Nothing Arsenal: Nothing

Why would Arsenal want to keep Arteta now ? He’s failed .

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    He's still leaning his trade.

Imagine if Man United had said the same about Ferguson. He didn’t win a single trophy until his 4th season.

Chop and change managers every few seasons and you end up with a squad of misfits all brought in to play different styles.

I’m sure there’s not many Arsenal fans who would’ve been disappointed with 5th at the start of the season.

At that level, there’s no room for failure. It’s a results business with a lot of money involved. There’s no time to learn the trade.

At that level, there’s no room for failure. It’s a results business with a lot of money involved. There’s no time to learn the trade.
    Yet plenty of pundits are saying to gove Ten Haag a few seasons and not expect instant results..

Ivor knows best.

Absolutely gutted I just got myself hooked on your rod then..

At least they'll have European football next season, just not the big one. If like Tottenham this season they pay lip service to a lesser Euro tournament, it's going to be a long old grind for them. I like to see clubs regardless of their standing giving it a real good go, so it's great to see Rangers make it to the final. Fully deserved.