+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Should City’s Win be Higher?

Should City’s Win be Higher?

Re: Should City’s Win be Higher?

I thought the win over Leeds should have made it too.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I thought the win over Leeds should have made it too.
    That was the game I thought they'd have included. I didn't consider 1927 until I saw it in the list

What a crap list that is - I appreciate it’s a very tough task putting together something like that, but you’d expect better than that. Are Giggs’ and Gerrard’s admittedly great goals really the two best things that have happened in the entire one hundred and fifty year history of the tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What a crap list that is - I appreciate it’s a very tough task putting together something like that, but you’d expect better than that. Are Giggs’ and Gerrard’s admittedly great goals really the two best things that have happened in the entire one hundred and fifty year history of the tournament?
    Totally agree.

Everything about Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink’s goal against Wolves en route to the final - could have made the list.

https://youtu.be/qtz9zztNIwE

In fact we did score a few cracking goals that year.

Considering the success of Leeds at the time it should be in there somewhere in my view .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Considering the success of Leeds at the time it should be in there somewhere in my view .
    Superb goal. You’re quite right.

Dupilcate

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A 35 yard screamer in injury time in the final to make the score 3-3 isn't a bad shout to be fair