+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York State Mass Shooting

Re: New York State Mass Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Come on Sludge, anyone can join the NRA. There's a growing group of black Millitia groups that have sprung up in America. They support open carry of automatic rifles. I'd bet they support the NRA.
    As someone with white kids, i hate this increasing trend of the left demonising white people. It's all over this thread. Blind stereotypes everywhere.
    Incredible thing to say on a thread about a racist white guy murdering black people.

What has white got to do with it? Very stupid comment. Only a month ago a black mass shooter shot white Americans i don't remember you saying the same then. Statistically mass shooters are more often not white, including ridiculous levels of gang murder.
    **** you. This was white man with a racist agenda.

And this statement is bollocks "Statistically mass shooters are more often not white, including ridiculous levels of gang murder".

Back it up.

What has white got to do with it? Very stupid comment. Only a month ago a black mass shooter shot white Americans i don't remember you saying the same then. Statistically mass shooters are more often not white, including ridiculous levels of gang murder.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/

Of course it was a racially motivated attack.

At one point he finds a guy under a checkout, aims the gun, sees it’s a white guy and goes ‘Oh sorry’ and moves on.

He has a detailed manifesto...****ing psycho, loser, POS.

This Lither has already mentioned MSM and algorithms. I have friends like this, convinced i have been brainwashed, when it is they who now hold more extreme and unbalanced views.

This is the world now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    This Lither has already mentioned MSM and algorithms. I have friends like this, convinced i have been brainwashed, when it is they who now hold more extreme and unbalanced views.

This is the world now.
    I'm not sure if Lither is still on this thread but if anyone knows him personally please reach out. It seems this terrorist attack has triggered and and made him very anxious.

While there are many different opinions on this board, when there is such a tragedy, posters are generally united in empathy for the victims and condemnation of the perpetrator(s) - whatever ethnicity, religion or gender of both.

So it is strange seeing Lither, in a thread that is condemning the events, jump from false allegations against posters, to leftish algorithms, the MSM and strangely making a white supremacists mass shooting of black people in the US about his white children. That is not someone to be reasoned with, but someone who needs help.

In view of the comments about the sources of data above, I found this table of murder stats from the FBI which I presume we can trust?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ender_2013.xls

Admittedly this is from 2013 and things may have changed since then, but it seems that the vast majority of whites are killed by whites and the vast majority of blacks are killed by blacks. Please note these data are for murder in general - there is no distinction between mass killings vs "one on one" killings.

Any need for the patronising response? Another one who's swallowed leftist MSM tripe. Firstly, before i dig out the stats on my old PC. are you saying i'm wrong? If so Explain your reasoning. Cheers
    You’ve written a hell of a lot of posts since this one, get the “real” stats out from your reputable source, simple as that