+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New York State Mass Shooting

New York State Mass Shooting

At least ten black people shot dead in Buffalo , New York

18 year old white gunman , dressed in combat gear and armed with high powered rifle arrested

Wtf !

Re: New York State Mass Shooting

106 page manifesto including stuff about Replacement theory which that dicklord Tucker Carlson promotes on his vile show

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    At least ten black people shot dead in Buffalo , New York

18 year old white gunman , dressed in combat gear and armed with high powered rifle arrested

Wtf !
    He will plead that he didn't feel safe in his community any more, so had to arm himself when he went out and get let off.

That is why he travelled 200 miles to do the murders.

Sadly this doesn’t shock me anymore. The white thick as shit gun toting Americans will be more worried about losing their right to carry arms, than they are about the loss of life. Stupid Neanderthal bastards

The 2nd amendment was written when the deadliest gun you could find was a musket that had an effective range of under 100m and took half a minute to reload a single shot.

These days the same written rule allows you to walk into a shop and buy a machine gun that can shoot a dozen bullets every second and is accurate for several hundred metres.

Baffling country with a baffling mindset around weapons.

We're very lucky our own country has a grown up attitude towards guns. For all our sins we have no tolerance of bearing arms and thank goodness for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    We're very lucky our own country has a grown up attitude towards guns. For all our sins we have no tolerance of bearing arms and thank goodness for that.
    Absolutely.

They’ve glorified guns for so many years I don’t see it changing in my lifetime. Switzerland I believe have more guns than America per capita - don’t hear of daily mass shootings there.

Just Googled the above seems to be false. Still, there’s plenty of countries that keep a handle on it

A sick thought but im surprised and glad these weirdos haven’t targeted more densely populated areas

We just have an epidemic of murder via knife crime

bearing arms as in guns, yea

bearing arms as in a knife, we have a major issue

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Sadly this doesn’t shock me anymore. The white thick as shit gun toting Americans will be more worried about losing their right to carry arms, than they are about the loss of life. Stupid Neanderthal bastards
    What has white got to do with it? Very stupid comment. Only a month ago a black mass shooter shot white Americans i don't remember you saying the same then. Statistically mass shooters are more often not white, including ridiculous levels of gang murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    The 2nd amendment was written when the deadliest gun you could find was a musket that had an effective range of under 100m and took half a minute to reload a single shot.

These days the same written rule allows you to walk into a shop and buy a machine gun that can shoot a dozen bullets every second and is accurate for several hundred metres.

Baffling country with a baffling mindset around weapons.
    Absolutely. It's ridiculous.

The right to bear arms is in itself absurd, but I can see why it is a part of their culture and you have to acknowledge that.

However, the right to a pistol to protect your family / keep an oppressive government at bay and all the rest of it is one thing, but the right to own a semi-automatic weapon designed solely for mass killing is quite another.

It's extraordinary that such weapons are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Absolutely. It's ridiculous.

The right to bear arms is in itself absurd, but I can see why it is a part of their culture and you have to acknowledge that.

However, the right to a pistol to protect your family / keep an oppressive government at bay and all the rest of it is one thing, but the right to own a semi-automatic weapon designed solely for mass killing is quite another.

It's extraordinary that such weapons are allowed.
    A pistol wouldn't keep an oppressive regimes military at bay

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    What has white got to do with it? Very stupid comment. Only a month ago a black mass shooter shot white Americans i don't remember you saying the same then. Statistically mass shooters are more often not white, including ridiculous levels of gang murder.
    Can you please show the class your workings?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Can you please show the class your workings?
    Any need for the patronising response? Another one who's swallowed leftist MSM tripe. Firstly, before i dig out the stats on my old PC. are you saying i'm wrong? If so Explain your reasoning. Cheers

So if a Muslim extremist commits a terrorist act, you DON'T believe we should mention they are a Muslim extremist?

There are plenty of mass shootings which are not racially motivated, whether it a white kid or black kid going into a school.

However, this was a terrorist attack which was racially motivated, the guy had a racist manifesto and the N word written on his gun, so yeah, in this case it is right to call him a 'white supremacist terrorist' motivated by race. I would also add this is the kinda rhetoric (that the jews are organising a race take over of the US) that Tucker Carson has been pushing on FOX for years.

Incidentally, where are you statistics that 'mass shooters' are predominately black?

Any need for the patronising response? Another one who's swallowed leftist MSM tripe. Firstly, before i dig out the stats on my old PC. are you saying i'm wrong? If so Explain your reasoning. Cheers
    "dig out the stats on my old PC"

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/

"Between 1982 and May 2022, 68 out of the 127 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 10."

"dig out the stats on my old PC"

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/

"Between 1982 and May 2022, 68 out of the 127 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 10."
    I suspect it makes a massive difference what you define as a "mass shooting "

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I suspect it makes a massive difference what you define as a "mass shooting "
    Correct and the obvious intelligent response. but don't burst Tito's bubble, he's just done an impromtu google search(leftist algorithm) and plucked out the first site that confirms his obvious bias. The archetypal "class" show off.

In this case, the gun-totin' loony was a white extremist, deliberately shooting black people
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61459023

Correct and the obvious intelligent response. but don't burst Tito's bubble, he's just done an impromtu google search(leftist algorithm) and plucked out the first site that confirms his obvious bias. The archetypal "class" show off.
    Boot up your Commodore and show me up.

The burden of proof is on you to show that "Statistically mass shooters are more often not white".

I've found a respected statistics site that proves that statement to be false.

Your move.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    So if a Muslim extremist commits a terrorist act, you DON'T believe we should mention they are a Muslim extremist?

There are plenty of mass shootings which are not racially motivated, whether it a white kid or black kid going into a school.

However, this was a terrorist attack which was racially motivated, the guy had a racist manifesto and the N word written on his gun, so yeah, in this case it is right to call him a 'white supremacist terrorist' motivated by race. I would also add this is the kinda rhetoric (that the jews are organising a race take over of the US) that Tucker Carson has been pushing on FOX for years.

Incidentally, where are you statistics that 'mass shooters' are predominately black?
    I beg you're pardon. Are you suggesting it is ok to say "Stupid gun toting muslims" if there's a Muslim mass shooter? LOL

for what it's worth, I suspect this definition of "mass shooter" is a lot closer to most people's understanding of the term than whatever your alternative stats are (which I'm guessing is any shooting where 2 or 3 people or more are shot).

I think most people imagine some maniac indiscriminately shooting a crowd of people he's never met before as opposed to a drug deal gone wrong etc where the victims may well be known to the assailant.

Boot up your Commodore and show me up.

The burden of proof is on you to show that "Statistically mass shooters are more often not white".

I've found a respected statistics site that proves that statement to be false.

Your move.
    "Reliable source"
    My google search...

Your Web search for data will often land on statista.com. Unless you're a member, though, the data will be missing the source — which makes it worse than useless. Statista's policies undermine the integrity of research and data and contribute to the flood of bad statistics and dubious surveys you read in media.

Your smugness is really not merited class show off. Keep digging though. I'm in no rush.