+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New York State Mass Shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New York State Mass Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    So if a Muslim extremist commits a terrorist act, you DON'T believe we should mention they are a Muslim extremist?

There are plenty of mass shootings which are not racially motivated, whether it a white kid or black kid going into a school.

However, this was a terrorist attack which was racially motivated, the guy had a racist manifesto and the N word written on his gun, so yeah, in this case it is right to call him a 'white supremacist terrorist' motivated by race. I would also add this is the kinda rhetoric (that the jews are organising a race take over of the US) that Tucker Carson has been pushing on FOX for years.

Incidentally, where are you statistics that 'mass shooters' are predominately black?
    I beg you're pardon. Are you suggesting it is ok to say "Stupid gun toting muslims" if there's a Muslim mass shooter? LOL

Re: New York State Mass Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I beg you're pardon. Are you suggesting it is ok to say "Stupid gun toting muslims" if there's a Muslim mass shooter? LOL
    "lol" ?

it seems entirely accurate to call this guy a "white supremacist terrorist" from what we've seen so far.

I suspect your post have been in reply to a different poster entirely who criticised the "stupid gun toting Neanderthals " or something like that earlier in the thread.

again this was a criticism of the (predominantly white) right wing groups who in the aftermath of this attack will undoubtedly be on hand to defend and promote gun ownership in the US.
    if there were prominent Muslim groups doing the same after a Muslim mass shooting then your point would have more validity, but as it stands even if a Muslim does a mass shooting the same white right wing gun toting morons will be out there defending gun ownership.