+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New York State Mass Shooting

Re: New York State Mass Shooting

There are many examples of white people shooting people of all races in schools , cinemas , shopping precincts etc in America

The Columbine school shooters delibererately targeted afro American children in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    "Reliable source"
    My google search...

Your Web search for data will often land on statista.com. Unless you're a member, though, the data will be missing the source — which makes it worse than useless. Statista's policies undermine the integrity of research and data and contribute to the flood of bad statistics and dubious surveys you read in media.

Your smugness is really not merited class show off. Keep digging though. I'm in no rush.
    Don't be a right wing fake news conspiracy idiot ff sake

"Reliable source"
    My google search...

Your Web search for data will often land on statista.com. Unless you're a member, though, the data will be missing the source — which makes it worse than useless. Statista's policies undermine the integrity of research and data and contribute to the flood of bad statistics and dubious surveys you read in media.

Your smugness is really not merited class show off. Keep digging though. I'm in no rush.
    Shouldn't your alternative facts be ready by now? How old is this PC?

You seemed very confident in your claims. Now's the time to back them up instead of deflecting.

I beg you're pardon. Are you suggesting it is ok to say "Stupid gun toting muslims" if there's a Muslim mass shooter? LOL
    "lol" ?

it seems entirely accurate to call this guy a "white supremacist terrorist" from what we've seen so far.

I suspect your post have been in reply to a different poster entirely who criticised the "stupid gun toting Neanderthals " or something like that earlier in the thread.

again this was a criticism of the (predominantly white) right wing groups who in the aftermath of this attack will undoubtedly be on hand to defend and promote gun ownership in the US.
    if there were prominent Muslim groups doing the same after a Muslim mass shooting then your point would have more validity, but as it stands even if a Muslim does a mass shooting the same white right wing gun toting morons will be out there defending gun ownership.

We just have an epidemic of murder via knife crime
    Knife crime is far worse in the USA.

So the white guy is a "maniac shooter" the black shooter is a "drug dealer"? Not helping your lefty credentials with that bit of stereo typing. Lol
    Honestly, the subconcious lefty tripe that comes out of people is frieghtening. Far too much hollywood nonesense. Bias and brain washing is real.
    Do you condemn the use of a term like "stupid white gun toting"? etc etc

Correct and the obvious intelligent response. but don't burst Tito's bubble, he's just done an impromtu google search(leftist algorithm) and plucked out the first site that confirms his obvious bias. The archetypal "class" show off.

There was a mass shooting / terrorist attack committed by a white supremacist.

Not sure why that has triggered you. Bloody snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Shouldn't your alternative facts be ready by now? How old is this PC?

You seemed very confident in your claims. Now's the time to back them up instead of deflecting.
    Will you address the critique of your source? Or is it the case, you have no clue about the website and just plucked out the first website you encountered that confirmed your bias?

Holy shit this Lither guy makes JamesWales and Life on Mars seem like Billy Bragg and Noam Chomsky.

Will you address the critique of your source? Or is it the case, you have no clue about the website and just plucked out the first website you encountered that confirmed your bias?
    The critique of my source is a website called "Without Bullshit".

Critique addressed.

If you can't find your stats to back up your original claims just say so and we can pretend you never made them.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    So if a Muslim extremist commits a terrorist act, you DON'T believe we should mention they are a Muslim extremist?

There are plenty of mass shootings which are not racially motivated, whether it a white kid or black kid going into a school.

However, this was a terrorist attack which was racially motivated, the guy had a racist manifesto and the N word written on his gun, so yeah, in this case it is right to call him a 'white supremacist terrorist' motivated by race. I would also add this is the kinda rhetoric (that the jews are organising a race take over of the US) that Tucker Carson has been pushing on FOX for years.

Incidentally, where are you statistics that 'mass shooters' are predominately black?
    "The white thick as shit gun toting Americans" replace white with "Muslim" like you suggested. Are you saying that is OK. You used the Muslim example, not me.

"The white thick as shit gun toting Americans" replace white with "Muslim" like you suggested. Are you saying that is OK. You used the Muslim example, not me.
    if there is a Muslim mass shooting, the people immediately defending and promoting gun ownership will be "white thick as shit gun toting Americans" , so your point doesn't make any sense.
    that comment was clearly aimed at groups like the NRA rather than the shooters themselves.

Correct and the obvious intelligent response. but don't burst Tito's bubble, he's just done an impromtu google search(leftist algorithm) and plucked out the first site that confirms his obvious bias. The archetypal "class" show off.

F*ckin hell

The critique of my source is a website called "Without Bullshit".

Critique addressed.

If you can't find your stats to back up your original claims just say so and we can pretend you never made them.
    Address what the site "WithoutBullshit" says about your source? It seems you're pissed off with the result of my impromptu google search. Yet sticking steadfastly to your site. Even though you know absolutely nothing about it's political bias, who funds it. Or the studies citation. Am i right?

Address what the site "WithoutBullshit" says about your source? It seems you're pissed off with the result of my impromptu google search. Yet sticking steadfastly to your site. Even though you know absolutely nothing about it's political bias, who funds it. Or the studies citation. Am i right?
    Extremely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    if there is a Muslim mass shooting, the people immediately defending and promoting gun ownership will be "white thick as shit gun toting Americans" , so your point doesn't make any sense.
    that comment was clearly aimed at groups like the NRA rather than the shooters themselves.
    The NRA are not a racial group. Complete fail.

The NRA are not a racial group. Complete fail.
    I think you've completely missed the point

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There are many examples of white people shooting people of all races in schools , cinemas , shopping precincts etc in America

The Columbine school shooters delibererately targeted afro American children in Denver
    There are many examples of black mass shooters, many in 2022 alone. Why haven't you mentioned them. The Brooklyn mass shooter last month was a black supremacist, murdering white people on the subway. Too characterise this as a white problem just shows how MSM and Hollywood narratives seep into peoples brains. RJK even suggested black mass shooters were drug dealers. Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think you've completely missed the point
    I really don't think i have. You're making blind suppositions all over the place.
    Blind Supposition 1. Black mass shooters were drug dealers.
    Supposition 2. the poster i objected to was refering to White people in the NRA. The NRA are not a racial organisation

Extremely.
    It's Adolf isn't it ?

There are many examples of black mass shooters, many in 2022 alone. Why haven't you mentioned them. The Brooklyn mass shooter last month was a black supremacist, murdering white people on the subway. Too characterise this as a white problem just shows how MSM and Hollywood narratives seep into peoples brains. RJK even suggested black mass shooters were drug dealers. Madness.
    I was suggesting why there may be a difference between the data that was linked on this thread and the mystery data that you are still yet to produce that apparently contradicts that.

there are many different ways that you can count "mass shooters" , but I think the way that most people would define it is incidents like this one and the Brooklyn one last month. I never said that black people are never mass shooters by this definition, I'm just disputing your claim that they are the majority of mass shooters.

Now stop it

I am sure you are not stupid

The vast majority of mass murders in America are carried out by white people

The NRA is an overwhelming right wing , white organisation with links to extremist racist groups in the deep south , the dust bowl states and white America

It's Adolf isn't it ?
    Don't be silly Sludge

Facts are important here.

The sad reality is that this was a racist killing by a white guy against black people.

Two recent killings have been by black nationalists whose social media is awash with anti-white racism.

It is really important that American recognises and reports on these things equally, because treating similar incidents differently can help to create an environment where other incidents become more likely.

Now stop it

I am sure you are not stupid

The vast majority of mass murders in America are carried out by white people

The NRA is an overwhelming right wing , white organisation with links to extremist racist groups in the deep south , the dust bowl states and white America
    Come on Sludge, anyone can join the NRA. There's a growing group of black Millitia groups that have sprung up in America. They support open carry of automatic rifles. I'd bet they support the NRA.
    As someone with white kids, i hate this increasing trend of the left demonising white people. It's all over this thread. Blind stereotypes everywhere.