+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Klopp vs Pep

Re: Klopp vs Pep

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Yes I do. With the players they have , you wouldn’t have to tell them too much. They should already know what to do. You and me could manage Liverpool no problem at all.
    Souness, Evans, Houllier, Benitez, Hodgson, Dalglish and Rodgers should have asked you for some tips on how to win a title with Liverpool. Actually, the owners should have just given you the job. They could have saved that 30 years of drought had they known it would be "no problem at all".

This forum man

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Souness, Evans, Houllier, Benitez, Hodgson, Dalglish and Rodgers should have asked you for some tips on how to win a title with Liverpool. Actually, the owners should have just given you the job. They could have saved that 30 years of drought had they known it would be "no problem at all".

This forum man
    Dalglish did the double with Liverpool, not just manager but player manager and scored the goal that clinched the title. That ship has sailed for Klopp & Pep, they won’t be getting the kit on anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Dalglish did the double with Liverpool, not just manager but player manager and scored the goal that clinched the title. That ship has sailed for Klopp & Pep, they won’t be getting the kit on anytime soon
    Fair point. I could have specified 'Premier League title' but thought it was clear considering I named Liverpool's Premier League managers in chronological order

Fair point. I could have specified 'Premier League title' but thought it was clear considering I named Liverpool's Premier League managers in chronological order
    Come on now, football (and decent managers) existed before the Premier League. Football didn’t start in 1992 no matter what Sky tell you. Every league title is equal in value in the record books.

I would consider Conte getting a shite Spurs team into the Champions League quite an achievement (if it ever happens).

Pop v Klepp

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Come on now, football (and decent managers) existed before the Premier League. Football didn’t start in 1992 no matter what Sky tell you. Every league title is equal in value in the record books.
    That's lovely and all but this is a Pep vs Klopp thread. Both of whom manage in the Premier League. One of whom won Liverpool's first league title in 30 years - their first during the Premier League years.

In the context of the post I was replying to it's relevant to point out that Klopp is the only Liverpool manager to win a Premier League trophy despite our esteemed colleague telling us how easy it would be to manage them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I would consider Conte getting a shite Spurs team into the Champions League quite an achievement (if it ever happens).
    Absolutely. It's definitely an achievement. Arsenal have bottled it which is quite an achievement in itself.

They'll all have food poisoning by Sunday.

My missus votes Pep everytime

Absolutely. It's definitely an achievement. Arsenal have bottled it which is quite an achievement in itself.
    It was Conte who knocked the stuffing out of them in the last match.

It was Conte who knocked the stuffing out of them in the last match.
    Who knocked the stuffing out of them when they lost 3 on the bounce last month?

Who knocked the stuffing out of them when they lost 3 on the bounce last month?
    Arsenal's destiny was in their own hands when they jogged onto the pitch to face Spurs.

Arsenal's destiny was in their own hands when they jogged onto the pitch to face Spurs.
    It's been in their own hands for a while.

You read it . Keep reading my posts- you’ll learn something .

It's been in their own hands for a while.
    They ceased having their destiny in their own hands the moment the final whistle blew against Spurs. Even a draw would have sufficed, but they just weren't up to it.

They ceased having their destiny in their own have the moment the final whistle blew against Spurs. Even a draw would have sufficed, but they just weren't up to it.
    Ok mate

Ok mate
    Facts are facts, it was Arsenal's to lose, but Conte did his homework and sent them packing.

Facts are facts, it was Arsenal's to lose, but Conte did his homework and sent them packing.
    Ok mate.

Ok mate.
    The previous 4 games before Arsenal played Spurs ...

Ars P4 W4 D0 L0
    Spu P4 W1 D2 L1

The momentum was with Arsenal, but Conte had the better game plan.

The previous 4 games before Arsenal played Spurs ...

Ars P4 W4 D0 L0
    Spu P4 W1 D2 L1

The momentum was with Arsenal, but Conte had the better game plan.
    Are you ok?

Are you ok?
    Doing great, just wanted to back up my statement that Conte knocked the stuffing out of Arsenal. They only needed a draw, but got demolished instead

Doing great, just wanted to back up my statement that Conte knocked the stuffing out of Arsenal
    Ok mate