+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Cost Of Living Crisis

Re: Cost Of Living Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A script has many parts, that's why timelines are more useful than media narratives.
    That pseudo drivel makes no sense whatsoever, La La

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Another movie Morg? Warner Brothers as well. Are your feet in a giant mouse trap or something?
    Incidentally, Cyril, that neighbour will not be interested in stealing your statue of Baal or your apron.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Incidentally, Cyril, that neighbour will not be interested in stealing your statue of Baal or your apron.
    Given how far my neighbours live from me they will probably need a long run up

That pseudo drivel makes no sense whatsoever, La La
    That makes sense coming from a soundbite person.

Given how far my neighbours live from me they will probably need a long run up
    I had heard a whisper you suffer from body odour, but had no idea the pong was so intense the neighbours decamped.

That makes sense coming from a soundbite person.
    Isn't your response a soundbite or did I misunderstand, La La?

I had heard a whisper you suffer from body odour, but had no idea the pong was so intense the neighbours decamped.
    If you ever venture above ground for any prolonged period again you will be amazed how quickly the odour dissipates

Isn't your response a soundbite or did I misunderstand, La La?
    The epic way in which you and Lardy screwed up the Russia collusion hoax is a dissertation in waiting for some intrepid postgrad student.

The epic way in which you and Lardy screwed up the Russia collusion hoax is a dissertation in waiting for some intrepid postgrad student.
    Ah a drone, seeking rehabilitation with the Queen Bee. Circle the hive a few times I'm sure that Morg will finally let you in!

There he goes again

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There he goes again
    You are missing the point, Lardy & Cyril were being spoon fed their thoughts by an elite global media, and it turns out they were being fed a daily diet of BS. Most people would would reassess their performance in such circumstances, but not these chumps they just plod on regardless

You are missing the point, Lardy & Cyril were being spoon fed their thoughts by an elite global media, and it turns out they were being fed a daily diet of BS. Most people would would reassess their performance in such circumstances, but not these chumps they just plod on regardless
    1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC;
    15) Those who do not believe Trump's narrative generally or on the WHO specifically are siding with China;
    16) It would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that TOBW was apparently trying to pin directly on Trump;
    16) I believed that the WHO were doing a textbook job initially but now I am not so sure. This shows how I flexibly adjust my views which is a talent not all possess;
    17) I know what a Plandemic is and the current US investigation into the WHO is already examining the possibility that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan biolab, and that it may have been present in Wuhan earlier than thought;
    18) I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources.
    19) I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    20) All diseases that lead to death are terrible, but I'm just not seeing a once in a hundred years catastrophic event here.
    21) If the global economy crashes people will die in the hundreds of millions. Until you can square that circle we are heading towards an unprecedented catastrophe of epic proportions
    22) I didn't support them going on forever like some people are calling for, and some countries that did nothing haven't had a once in a hundred years catastrophic situation.
    23) Bill Gates reckons it's Pandemic 1, in a series of 1001 pandemics!
    24) An intuitive person's position would naturally evolve over time, unless their thoughts were being manipulated by a subset of the media
    25) I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    26) Supervisor Jim Desmond says San Diego has only had ‘six pure’ coronavirus deaths
    27) It's a huge scandal what happened in many care homes around the world and somehow they all managed to follow the same course of action, which begs the question where did the directive come from, or was it coincidental that the same thing occurred in many different countries?
    28) China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.
    29) There is a the BBC article minimizing the role that China played in the transmission of the the virus to the UK, by saying their contribution to the pandemic was almost zero percent;
    30) The EU acted as incubation zone that allowed the virus to freely multiply, before it's onward transmission into the UK;
    31) The Virus is a trojan horse for Tony Blair to introduce a national identity card scheme;
    32) The trouble is there will be no normality to return to as the global economy will have been wiped out
    33) For some, the politics is more important than the people.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Morbi leo urna molestie at. Ultricies tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor at. Commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar sapien et. Pellentesque elit eget gravida cum sociis natoque. Diam quam nulla porttitor massa id neque. Tortor id aliquet lectus proin. Aliquam ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin tempor. Ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id. Etiam erat velit scelerisque in. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum. Aliquet enim tortor at auctor urna nunc id.Eget sit amet tellus cras. Viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor vitae. Sollicitudin nibh sit amet commodo nulla facilisi. Sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida. Purus faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi lacus sed viverra. Ac odio tempor orci dapibus ultrices in. Lorem donec massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat. Ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu. Platea dictumst vestibulum rhoncus est pellentesque elit. Non odio euismod lacinia at quis risus. Interdum velit euismod in pellentesque massa placerat. Turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra. Suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Natoque penatibus et magnis dis. Id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Aliquet nec ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam eget.
    Ornare quam viverra orci sagittis. Lacinia at quis risus sed vulputate. In arcu cursus euismod quis viverra nibh cras. Sed euismod nisi porta lorem mollis. Scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat nam. Posuere lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Eget mauris pharetra et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum. Consequat interdum varius sit amet mattis vulputate enim. Sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas. Est velit egestas dui id ornare arcu odio. Egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna ac. In fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh. Dictum sit amet justo donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra. Pretium aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus. Donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat.
    Velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat nam. Tempor id eu nisl nunc mi ipsum. Dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium. Augue mauris augue neque gravida in fermentum. Elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus. Euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend. Ut tristique et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices. Netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Massa placerat duis ultricies lacus.
    At quis risus sed vulputate odio ut enim. Et molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et. Pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum consectetur libero. Enim eu turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra. Arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis. Diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus. Sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in. Suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat. Lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Suspendisse in est ante in nibh. Sit amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar. Donec ac odio tempor orci. Laoreet suspendisse interdum consectetur libero id faucibus nisl. Eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit massa.
    Arcu dictum varius duis at consectetur lorem. Proin fermentum leo vel orci porta non pulvinar. Feugiat in ante metus dictum. Sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec. Proin fermentum leo vel orci porta non pulvinar. Magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus. Nullam ac tortor vitae purus faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi. Venenatis lectus magna fringilla urna porttitor. Sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer. Neque viverra justo nec ultrices dui sapien eget. Tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam. Nulla facilisi cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh. Vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non. Eu consequat ac felis donec et odio pellentesque diam volutpat.
    Nunc scelerisque viverra mauris in. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi. Eu turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra. Mattis pellentesque id nibh tortor. Turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna ac placerat. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque. Velit euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies lacus sed. Consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit. Neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in. Congue quisque egestas diam in arcu cursus euismod quis viverra. Maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat. Dui faucibus in ornare quam viverra orci sagittis eu. Sed tempus urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa. Eget felis eget nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus. Id venenatis a condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant. Sed risus ultricies tristique nulla.
    In hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque. Enim nec dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum. Velit scelerisque in dictum non. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum. Vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies. Eu augue ut lectus arcu bibendum at varius. Pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus. Velit ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. At auctor urna nunc id cursus metus aliquam eleifend. Mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel risus. Ornare lectus sit amet est placerat in egestas. Ut consequat semper viverra nam libero.
    Tortor dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at risus. Sit amet nisl purus in mollis nunc. Mattis molestie a iaculis at erat. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit ut. Felis donec et odio pellentesque. Nulla facilisi cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium. Nunc id cursus metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla. Orci nulla pellentesque dignissim enim sit amet venenatis. Aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus. Quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris. Est sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu. Proin libero nunc consequat interdum varius sit amet.
    Facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi. Fames ac turpis egestas integer eget aliquet. Parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer. Diam quam nulla porttitor massa id neque. Gravida rutrum quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue. Turpis egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique. Egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere morbi. In hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non tellus orci ac auctor. Tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor at. Eu consequat ac felis donec et odio pellentesque diam. Vulputate odio ut enim blandit volutpat. Condimentum lacinia quis vel eros donec ac. Egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique magna sit amet. Imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque elit eget gravida cum sociis. Libero enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque. Proin fermentum leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque. Sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet. Pellentesque diam volutpat commodo sed egestas. At consectetur lorem donec massa sapien faucibus et molestie. Nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in.
    Like clockwork, your desperation reveals itself in the same old bitter and twisted manner. Go and have a lay down in a darkened room, and think about what you have become

Ah a drone, seeking rehabilitation with the Queen Bee. Circle the hive a few times I'm sure that Morg will finally let you in!
    I've noticed over the past several days you becoming increasingly tetchy. The pressure's beginning to tell, me thinks.

Lardy & Cyril were being spoon fed their thoughts by an elite global media, and it turns out they were being fed a daily diet of BS. Most people would would reassess their performance in such circumstances, but not these chumps they just plod on regardless

I've noticed over the past several days you becoming increasingly tetchy. The pressure's beginning to tell, me thinks.
    Put yourself in his shoes, it's no fun being outperformed by a bunch of conspiracy theorists, especially when you have the worlds finest Pulitzer Prize winning media on your side!

You've been predicting the end of the world for a decade and your limited disciple has been wobbling in your lead out train. I've been taking the piss but if you think it's nerves so be it1

Put yourself in his shoes, it's no fun being outperformed by a bunch of conspiracy theorists, especially when you have the worlds finest Pulitzer Prize winning media on your side!
    Yeah, he's had a right tumping of late. The old fella needs to retire up the wooden hill earlier, I reckon.

Yeah, he's had a right tumping of late. The old fella needs to retire up the wooden hill earlier, I reckon.
    tbf. If I was a masochist then you and Gluey giving me a major slapping wouldn't be the first call if I was looking to float my boats!

Almost from one message to the next you seem to be drifiting between lucidity and senility.

I may be wrong about the latter; perhaps you are urgently sucking on a crack pipe there or rolling extra long spliffs.

Whatever, there's something awry at your end. There has to be for you to be The Great Reset's most ardent fan around here.

Parents choosing between paying bills and sending kids to school'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/e...r1z4e5h04ffu85

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Parents choosing between paying bills and sending kids to school'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/e...r1z4e5h04ffu85
    The sad thing is we are only on level one, yet the majority still choose to remain silent.

The sad thing is we are only on level one, yet the majority still choose to remain silent.
    What should be all be doing? Lead us into the light, WB! Tell us what you're doing and we can join the crusade.

Not everyone. See you down the RMT picket line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    What should be all be doing? Lead us into the light, WB! Tell us what you're doing and we can join the crusade.
    I can see you are no Che Guevara