Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
No idea, any more than you do. You seem to think that the two choices to believe in are either that society is being deliberately destroyed in some international conspiracy or that everything's wonderful and remain so forever.

Am I worried about there being war in Europe? Yes. Am I worried about how long that will go on for and how it will end? Yes. Am I worried about the rising cost of living and whether things will settle? Yes. Do I believe that this is all a plan by the elites to halve the world's population? No. Do I think that the vaccine is injecting 5g into people's blood to control them? No

You and OM seem to think that because you post certain things on here that you're some revolutionary visionaries that have future proofed themselves and are fighting the good fight, when the truth is you do nothing different to any of us apart from reading some mad websites and watching a lot more youtube videos because you've got too much time on your hands
tbf you can't lay that one on Morg. Since opening time he has been hard at it and there are only 30 more punters and two more beer gardens to go before he gives us the result of his latest statistically valid vox pop!