+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cost Of Living Crisis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cost Of Living Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I presumed his second paragraph related to homeless people, a minuscule fraction of the population.
    Your guess is as good as mine and I'm relatively sane!

The weird thing about all of this is that even the government haven't sunk as low as to say that the cost of living crisis isn't real or that nobody in the UK could possibly be in actual poverty, and really they just can't afford their superspeed broadband.

It begs the question, just how detached is LOM, when not even the most detached people in the UK (the current cabinet) are in the same ballpark.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    The weird thing about all of this is that even the government haven't sunk as low as to say that the cost of living crisis isn't real or that nobody in the UK could possibly be in actual poverty, and really they just can't afford their superspeed broadband.

It begs the question, just how detached is LOM, when not even the most detached people in the UK (the current cabinet) are in the same ballpark.
    22.5 k posts in and you are pondering the level of LoM's detachment. I am similarly perplexed how flies venture nowhere near you in these clammy nights!