+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cost Of Living Crisis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cost Of Living Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I don’t expect people to do anything personally, however, perhaps articles like this bring home the effects of the last few years and why people like me perhaps have a slightly different viewpoint to you.
    What article are you referring to?

Wales Bales is accusing a group of people of being responsible for causing armageddon while he's acting like Neo-Jesus - even though the only effort he's making to save the world is pontificating on CCMB.

Hardly the definition of altruism, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

Wales Bales is accusing a group of people of being responsible for causing armageddon while he's acting like Neo-Jesus - even though the only effort he's making to save the world is pontificating on CCMB.

Not specifically in this thread , but I do think you don’t really give much credence to other peoples viewpoints unless they are aligned with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

tbf to TWGL1 he has tried to have a discussion on the realities of the cost of living crisis and posted some articles to further that. Unfortunately this gets immediately hijacked by the tin foil and look at me brigade who just want to further their ridiculous argument that this is being orchestrated by some septugenarian from a large chalet halfway up a Swiss Alp.

Perhaps people could call a truce in this thread as there is at least one on The Great Reset Theory and leave this thread to those who want to discuss the realities of the real world?