+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flying to America

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Flying to America

Why would anyone want to visit LA? I would use it just as a starting point to get to Vegas, and then on to explore the wonders of Utah and Arizona. A great circular tour/road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Why would anyone want to visit LA? I would use it just as a starting point to get to Vegas, and then on to explore the wonders of Utah and Arizona. A great circular tour/road trip.
    I wouldn't even use it to begin; return flight from CWL to either Chicago or Minneapolis using KLM or one of their partners for about 1400 pounds in July then connect with a direct flight to Vegas using Frontier or Spirit for about 350.

If you're not bothered about layover times to save cash, try Cheapoair website, they'll be heard to beat.

Agree wholeheartedly about spending time in the National Parks mentioned by Gofer, absolutely memorable. But if it is July / August you're thinking of take the trouble to book motels on your route to save having to sleep in the car

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    I wouldn't even use it to begin; return flight from CWL to either Chicago or Minneapolis using KLM or one of their partners for about 1400 pounds in July then connect with a direct flight to Vegas using Frontier or Spirit for about 350.

If you're not bothered about layover times to save cash, try Cheapoair website, they'll be heard to beat.

Agree wholeheartedly about spending time in the National Parks mentioned by Gofer, absolutely memorable. But if it is July / August you're thinking of take the trouble to book motels on your route to save having to sleep in the car
    Sorry, forgot where I'm living - the figures quoted are dollars not pounds. And if you can leave it until September, it will be substantially cheaper.