+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FT: SCOTLAND 1 - 3 UKRAINE. Match thread

FT: SCOTLAND 1 - 3 UKRAINE. Match thread

...if Scotland win by a mile ,will there be a people's vote after the final.whistle?

Re: Scotland v Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...if Scotland win by a mile ,will there be a people's vote after the final.whistle?

I hope Scotland win.
    Can't bare the thought of everyone being a Ukraine supporter against us
    It was bad enough when we played Denmark in the Euros after eriksonn

No, but every neutral and Ukranian in the ground will be positioned along the touchline to take their throw-ins to help their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I hope Scotland win.
    Not so, we can count on the support of Russia, The best part of China, Belarus and probably North Korea. That's a ****ing mob, don't care what anyone says.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not so, we can count on the support of Russia, The best part of China, Belarus and probably North Korea. That's a ****ing mob, don't care what anyone says.
    How do our mob v the rest look in numbers? Do we have the bigger numbers? I took geography but I was shit at it. I reckon a solid mob that won't take a step back even with lesser numbers will do the job.

If Scotland win then there's going to be 10's of 1000's of Jocks in Cardiff all weekend, with a lot in the CCS too (if Wrexham do get to the National League PO final I wonder where their fans' tickets will end up..?). Could get a tad messy, with echoes of Anfield!

Either way it's a no win for Wales. Everyone the other side of Offa's Dyke and beyond will want Ukraine to win.
    If Scotland do, Cardiff will be invaded by most of Scotland, and their supporters will find ways of getting into CCS in their thousands.
    If a Scot offered you £1k+ for your ticket would you sell? I suspect many will.

Just to add, for once I feel sorry for Heddlu if Scotland beat Ukraine. I just dont see they have the ability or resources to control the crowds.
    May have to bring in the army. 🙄

Give us Scotland please.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Scotland squad just announced https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61551174
    Their midfield looks tidy, but we have better players up front.

Can't be an ideal preparation for the Ukrainians and Scotland must be fav to win.

Won't Ukraine be playing for the fallen and the pride of their country?

Tierney out and Patterson also likely to miss the final if they make it.
    If Wrexham make the play off final I hope their fans do the right thing and sell to fellow Welsh supporters.

Ukraine are playing their NL home games in my local stadium in Lodz. Got tickets for Armenia & Ireland. I could be against them one week & cheering them a few days later.

IF..the sweaty ***** beat Ukraine, none of their fans should be allowed in Cardiff without a ticket..and any in the Wales ends should be deported.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Give us Scotland please.
    We don't want Scotland. They'll find a way to get 10,000 in the CCS. Let's just play a game of football against Ukraine. If we win it's not a crime. If we lose it's not a tragedy. We shouldn't be going to Qatar anyway. If we qualify and boycott, that might be my proudest day as a Welshman.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We don't want Scotland. They'll find a way to get 10,000 in the CCS. Let's just play a game of football against Ukraine. If we win it's not a crime. If we lose it's not a tragedy. We shouldn't be going to Qatar anyway. If we qualify and boycott, that might be my proudest day as a Welshman.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I hope Scotland win.
    For me it’s the other way round. Couldn’t bare the thought of the Jocks beating us 3 times in a row. Mind you. We’ve got VAR now.

Ukraine would be like Denmark post-Eriksen times a thousand. We can out sing the Scots.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Ukraine would be like Denmark post-Eriksen times a thousand. We can out sing the Scots.
    Scotland are not the same side they were a few years ago

They have managed to come together as a squad and will be a difficult team to beat. They have probably one of the top 5 fullbacks in the world in Robertson

We'd have a much better chance of beating Ukraine than Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Scotland are not the same side they were a few years ago

They have managed to come together as a squad and will be a difficult team to beat. They have probably one of the top 5 fullbacks in the world in Robertson

We'd have a much better chance of beating Ukraine than Scotland
    I haven't the foggiest idea about the two sides to be honest but if this is the case then I'm switching to Ukraine please. Just get us to the World Cup before this golden generation is no more. Not that I have any desire to travel to Qatar mind. But Wales on the world stage

I can only see either coming here and winning 1-0!

Been burned too many times!!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I can only see either coming here and winning 1-0!

Been burned too many times!!
    Expect nothing gain EVERYTHING