+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forest thuggery, should they be punished ?

Re: Forest thuggery, should they be punished ?

Jailed for 24 weeks

Forest season ticket holder Robert Biggs, 30, pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm and was jailed for 24 weeks.
    At Nottingham Magistrates' Court on Thursday, Biggs, from Church View, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, was ordered to pay £500 compensation to Sharp, £85 in costs and a £128 victim surcharge.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Dirty stinking window cleaning nazi scum !
    But you knew that before

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    many years back I changed my works van, from a Peugeot to a VW, arrive at the house to clean the windows, old lady spots my van, comes running out " get that off my drive and dont come back " speak to guy next door as his house was next, he explains its because its a German van It still makes me smile when I do the road now
    Guy who lives next door to me is a Northern Ireland veteran. In the last rugby world cup, Japan beat Ireland and I presume were cheered to the rafters by virtually all the home nations. He was absolutely gutted as "the Japs have everything coming to them that they deserve".

Pitch invasion trouble at Everton and Port Vale last night too https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61517517

What is it with society where people think it is okay to do these things?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Jailed for 24 weeks

Forest season ticket holder Robert Biggs, 30, pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm and was jailed for 24 weeks.
    At Nottingham Magistrates' Court on Thursday, Biggs, from Church View, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, was ordered to pay £500 compensation to Sharp, £85 in costs and a £128 victim surcharge.

At least he doesn’t need to worry about season ticket renewal issues.
    Every cloud.

Guy sounds a right bright spark. S/T holder, probably waited all these yrs for Forest to get back to the top table, and know he can’t go for 10 yrs., Arsehole!

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    You probably wouldn't be too keen on the Japanese if one of your relatives had experienced their PoW camps.
    That was then. I've had ancestors killed in war by the Germans. I know that to blame or have a lower opinion of German people as a result is stupid.

Those who fought the Germans in WW2 were far more at peace with them afterwards than the next generation who came along. That says everything.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Guy sounds a right bright spark. S/T holder, probably waited all these yrs for Forest to get back to the top table, and know he can’t go for 10 yrs., Arsehole!
    Forest has banned him for Life, though he has a 10 yr banning order, so I guess he could go to away games