+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this is hilarious, to think that anyone can pinpoint the earth's magnetic poles flipping to within a month or so.
    they switch approximately every 200-300000 years, not 12 thousand years as you stated, and they don't really know how long the process takes, it could be thousands of years or very quickly.
    there is little evidence of mass extinctions associated with pole changes in the past, so the apocalyptic predictions in your post are pretty unlikely
    I'd love to hear more of OMs thoughts on the flipping of the magnetic poles.
    who exactly is saying it will happen in March 2023?

I'd love to hear more of OMs thoughts on the flipping of the magnetic poles.
    who exactly is saying it will happen in March 2023?
    The magnetic pole reversal theory isn't mine. It's what others believe. As I said, those who do say it will occur in March or April next year.

https://endtimesand2019.wordpress.co...ion-in-russia/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The magnetic pole reversal theory isn't mine. It's what others believe. As I said, those who do say it will occur in March or April next year.

March or April next year is not mentioned in that article, nor in any of the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    March or April next year is not mentioned in that article, nor in any of the comments.
    Not even April 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

That article is laughably poor.
    It says "evidence suggests" and then fails to mention what the actual evidence is.
    Yes the poles are wandering around - they always have.
    And they could be on their way to "flipping", but we just don't know.
    There could be catastrophic events associated with a pole flip - but we don't know and eminent scientists I've heard talk about the subject think that there probably won't be as there is no evidence of mass extinctions during any of the other pole flips in history.

It then talks about Isaac Newton making a prediction about the end of the world, based on studying the bible and links that back to the poles flipping - with nothin to really suggest that's what he meant and it was based on a load of nonsense anyway.

That article is laughably poor.
    It says "evidence suggests" and then fails to mention what the actual evidence is.
    Yes the poles are wandering around - they always have.
    And they could be on their way to "flipping", but we just don't know.
    There could be catastrophic events associated with a pole flip - but we don't know and eminent scientists I've heard talk about the subject think that there probably won't be as there is no evidence of mass extinctions during any of the other pole flips in history.

It then talks about Isaac Newton making a prediction about the end of the world, based on studying the bible and links that back to the poles flipping - with nothin to really suggest that's what he meant and it was based on a load of nonsense anyway.
    Any website called endtimesand2019 when it's now 2022 is on the back foot from the start to be fair