+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hold on, I thought I had provided all the information necessary in the Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or thread to demonstrate all six Moon missions between 1969-1972 were fake studio productions. I linked to a video with a NASA scientist stating man cannot travel more than 400 miles from the earth's surface because radiation at the first Van Allen belt will kill them. In that same video is Obama speaking in 2014 as the sitting president of the USA that getting a man farther than the lower orbit, 400 miles, cannot be done.

Yet characters like you still believe that beginning in 1969 man travelled 600 times farther than the lower orbit to 240 thousand miles away. Use what's between your ears, it'll make for a welcome change.
    this is very basic stuff to refute.
    the Van Allen belts were known about at the time of the Apollo missions, they calculated how much exposure they thought they would receive during the few hours they spent crossing the belts and the astronauts wore dosimeters that were reviewed after they returned, which showed they'd received pretty much the amount of radiation they had expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the Van Allen belts were known about at the time of the Apollo missions, they calculated how much exposure they thought they would receive during the few hours they spent crossing the belts and the astronauts wore dosimeters that were reviewed after they returned, which showed they'd received pretty much the amount of radiation they had expected.
    Organ thinks none of us have seen the moon conspiracy theories before.

Just wait til he gets to the bit about the flag moving in the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ thinks none of us have seen the moon conspiracy theories before.

Just wait til he gets to the bit about the flag moving in the wind.
    Surely he’s entitled to question it though without ridicule isn’t he ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think if you post ridiculous theories then you should expect a bit of ridicule.

I doubt he's bothered in the slightest by the occasional bit of ridicule either

You are talking about somebody who propagated the Russia collusion hoax for over 4 years, so I'd take everything he says with a pinch a salt

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are talking about somebody who propagated the Russia collusion hoax for over 4 years, so I'd take everything he says with a pinch a salt
    Even Hilary Clinton has moved on , and no longer buys into the Russia collusion hoax , CCMB may never catch up ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Even Hilary Clinton has moved on , and no longer buys into the Russia collusion hoax , CCMB may never catch up ?
    It's a great opportunity for people to reflect and learn some lessons. Politics is a dirty game run by crooks and the media lie. And it's not any old media, we are talking about the Pulitzer Prize winning Washington Post & New York Times here. Poor Lardy got so sucked in, that he labelled the media who were actually reporting the truth as fake news! You couldn't get any more upside down if you tried

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There he goes

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There he goes
    And he's off

And I'm sure you will now be telling organ the same, after "Use what's between your ears, it'll make for a welcome change" and "please share the info with Tito, your fellow birdbrain".

No? Thought not. Don't worry, organ doesn't need you to come to his rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And I'm sure you will now be telling organ the same, after "Use what's between your ears, it'll make for a welcome change" and "please share the info with Tito, your fellow birdbrain".

No? Thought not. Don't worry, organ doesn't need you to come to his rescue.
    Fair enough actually

That was a rebuttal?

Where's your evidence that any state has sent a man farther than 400 miles away during the past five decades? It should be easy-peasy to provide some.

I'm sure Cyril and a few others have desperately searched for evidence that the Chinese, Indians, Russians, The European Space Agency or some other country has in order to refute my assertion but they have failed to find any because none exists.

Again, it was somehow possible between 1969 to 1972 to send man 240 thousand miles to the Moon (that's six hundred times farther than 400 miles) but it's proved impossible to get someone as little as 500 miles ever since?

That was a rebuttal?

Where's your evidence that any state has sent a man farther than 400 miles away during the past five decades? It should be easy-peasy to provide some.

I'm sure Cyril and a few others have desperately searched for evidence that the Chinese, Indians, Russians, The European Space Agency or some other country has in order to refute my assertion but they have failed to find any because none exists.

Again, it was somehow possible between 1969 to 1972 to send man 240 thousand miles to the Moon (that's six hundred times farther than 400 miles) but it's proved impossible to get someone as little as 500 miles ever since?
    Haven't NASA announced that the Artemis project intends sending astronauts to the Moon again in 2025? Can you link to a source regarding NASA having lost the technology to do so, by the way?
    And you didn't answer my question as to why the Russians don't seem to have declared the moon landings as fake.

That was a rebuttal?

It’s pretty obvious why nobody has bothered sending anyone much further out into space, unless you’re going to the moon Or another celestial body there’s nothing there. Surely anything you can do 10000 km into space you could also do 400km into space?

And they haven’t been back to the moon because there hasn’t been a good reason to. Robots can do a lot more these days and it’s very expensive to go there

It’s pretty obvious why nobody has bothered sending anyone much further out into space, unless you’re going to the moon Or another celestial body there’s nothing there. Surely anything you can do 10000 km into space you could also do 400km into space?

And they haven’t been back to the moon because there hasn’t been a good reason to. Robots can do a lot more these days and [COLOR="#000000"]it’s very expensive to go there[/COLOR]
    I don’t think money has anything to do with it.

That would be a first in the US.

really? well the sums involved are - if you'll forgive the pun - astronomical.
    NASAs budget during the apollo program was about 4% of the federal budget, these days it is around 0.5%

If it isn't anything to do with budget then what do you think it is about?