+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And there it is.

"I read it on the internet so it must be true"
    Here's something you will never get wind of on your precious telly. Dr. McCullough was years ahead of fellow cardiologist Briton Dr Aseem Malhotra in telling the world how toxic the CV19 'vaccines' are. (Malhotra described Pfizer as 'Satanic' should you not have seen one of his tweets I embedded here some months back.)

McCullough's another of those accredited experts who was silenced to ensure the likes of you remained all ears for whatever rubbish Dr Hilary on ITV filled your head with. As a consequence you dutifully trotted off to passively offer an arm.

From my Covid vox-pop pub beer gardens' excursions I deduced very early on the most severely CV19 brainwashed shared the same habit: they were constantly washing their hands. The daftest of all would cough for hand sanitizer rather than soap and water thanks to their TV conditioning.

Dr. Peter McCullough On “The Holy Grail Of COVID-19 Vaccine Detoxification” - https://survivalmagazine.org/news/dr...etoxification/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Conspiracy theories is a term invented by the CIA for all the unoriginal people like you to repeat like Pavlov's dog with tedious frequency whenever a prevailing BS narrative you mistakenly believe to be true is challenged. As for paranoid, its original definition meant the ability to connect seemingly unrelated events together.

Suffice to say, I'll never accuse you of being paranoid in that context.

Anyhow, when's your 4th or 5th booster due?
    After the magnetic poles shift in two weeks' time - and when you will look a chump yet again. Your list of failures is hilarious.

He reads things like this and just accepts them.

https://perma.cc/G6UM-E5QA

The poor guy is a tellytubby addicted to facebook.
    I don't use facebook, have never been a member. Could see some of what you linked though and recognised what article it came from, this one - The 1918 “Spanish Flu”: Only The Vaccinated Died https://salmartingano.com/the-1918-s...ccinated-died/

Plenty of Eleanor McBean stuff is linked at the article. She knew her Spanish Flu onions, so to speak, and you would too if you could be bothered to learn something of value.

I shouldn't have to tell you what colour tea towels your fave celebs own isn't an important issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    After the magnetic poles shift in two weeks' time - and when you will look a chump yet again. Your list of failures is hilarious.
    You'd do yourself a favour by reading that detox guide. It was written for the benefit of real chumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You'd do yourself a favour by reading that detox guide. It was written for the benefit of real chumps.
    I'm glad you read it then.

What happened with those 10.0 earthquakes we were supposed to be getting?

What happened with those 10.0 earthquakes we were supposed to be getting?
    I haven't heard about them. The news must have fallen through the cracks.

Hold on to your compasses everyone - the magnetic poles are going to flip any day now....

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Hold on to your compasses everyone - the magnetic poles are going to flip any day now....
    Things are about to go south quite quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Things are about to go south quite quickly.
    tremendous

I'll be spending the next few days really having fun with my fridge magnets. It's going to be sad having to wait 100,000 years before I can use them again.

I'll be spending the next few days really having fun with my fridge magnets. It's going to be sad having to wait 100,000 years before I can use them again.
    It's ok for you to sneer. I'm off to Croatia tomorrow for the Wales game next week and I am really worried that the pilot won't know the way back after the match.