+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

FAO Organ Morgan and co

Where do you stand on chemtrails? Just been down a Twitter conspiracy hole on them and I'm wondering if the Government spraying us with chemicals is a step too far for you or are you a believer?

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Well Chemtrails over the Country Club is something worth listening too

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Where do you stand on chemtrails? Just been down a Twitter conspiracy hole on them and I'm wondering if the Government spraying us with chemicals is a step too far for you or are you a believer?
    https://www.ecolex.org/details/legis...ex-faoc121298/

Not sure what this is but it’s regulated.

Saudi Arabia made rain this year in three cities , “Cloud seeding”

Probably prevents droughts in arid countries?

https://interestingengineering.com/s...ding-operation

I did look into the theories years back but was left undecided and more than a little bewildered by it all.

The most interesting one I thought was that it is indeed true and all governments have done so since the mid-1990s. Not as a covert population control measure to poison enough of them to keep typical life expectancy from going too high, but for a beneficent purpose... to help shield the world's population from the effects of a weakening magnetosphere and the increase in radiation.

Those that promote it say in late March or early April 2023, with March 23 the most forecasted date, the earth will suffer a catastrophic magnetic pole reversal. These reversals, they maintain, occur on average every 12,700 years.

It's said if and when it happens it will be so violent most people will die instantly as virtually every structure on the surface will collapse and for those outdoors who are standing will suffer broken legs at a minimum. Survivors would then have to contend with monster-sized tsunamis. All those not high enough above sea level will drown.

Further, the connected billionaires who are aware of what's inevitable believe they can survive it inside their underground cities that they have been constructing for decades. The largest of which is directly beneath Denver airport in Colorado, USA.

Chemtrails should be the least of your worries

china expanding its weather modification program

https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...0-12?r=US&IR=T

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Chemtrails should be the least of your worries
    Oh I don't believe in it at all, I was just wondering what you guys thought

Oh, so you were trolling. Good lad

You could be correct.

Whether you are or not, I think you have too much faith in government. The British state has a long history of conducting undeclared experiments on its citizenry. I don't doubt some of them detailed in the articles below were dismissed as outlandish conspiracy theories when they were perfectly true.

Millions were in germ war tests - https://www.theguardian.com/politics...medicalscience

How British government carried out secret biological warfare tests on London Tube passengers in 1960s during Cold War - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Cold-War.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oh, so you were trolling. Good lad
    No I wasn't actually, I was genuinely curious because I think we come at things from very different perspectives and I don't know anyone else who might potentially believe in chemtrails

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You could be correct.

Whether you are or not, I think you have too much faith in government. The British state has a long history of conducting undeclared experiments on its citizenry. I don't doubt some of them detailed in the articles below were dismissed as outlandish conspiracy theories when they were perfectly true.

Millions were in germ war tests - https://www.theguardian.com/politics...medicalscience

How British government carried out secret biological warfare tests on London Tube passengers in 1960s during Cold War - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Cold-War.html
    I have less faith in government than you think, I just think that planes leave vapour trails because of hot air from the engines mixing with the cold atmosphere.

Also because (and this applies even more so to the moon landings) the amount of people that would have to be involved in a project like chemtrailing is so large there's absolutely no way it's feasible that it could be covered up for decades

I have less faith in government than you think, I just think that planes leave vapour trails because of hot air from the engines mixing with the cold atmosphere.

Also because (and this applies even more so to the moon landings) the amount of people that would have to be involved in a project like chemtrailing is so large there's absolutely no way it's feasible that it could be covered up for decades
    And, by an absolutely unbelievable coincidence, organ also thinks the moon landings are fake.

Hold on, I thought I had provided all the information necessary in the Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or thread to demonstrate all six Moon missions between 1969-1972 were fake studio productions. I linked to a video with a NASA scientist stating man cannot travel more than 400 miles from the earth's surface because radiation at the first Van Allen belt will kill them. In that same video is Obama speaking in 2014 as the sitting president of the USA that getting a man farther than the lower orbit, 400 miles, cannot be done.

Yet characters like you still believe that beginning in 1969 man travelled 600 times farther than the lower orbit to 240 thousand miles away. Use what's between your ears, it'll make for a welcome change.

This guy thinks he's resolved one of the most enduring conspiracy theories with a video he found on the net, and then calls everyone else deluded

I found Obama's quote. It's from a speech at the Kennedy Space Center in 2010 - not 2014, but that's a minor detail.

“Our goal is the capacity for people to work and learn, operate and live safely beyond the Earth for extended periods of time, ultimately in ways that are more sustainable and even indefinite.” He also said: “Early in the next decade, a set of crewed flights will test and prove the systems required for exploration beyond low-Earth orbit. And by 2025, we expect new spacecraft designed for long journeys to allow us to begin the first-ever crewed missions beyond the moon into deep space. We'll start by sending astronauts to an asteroid for the first time in history.”

Your video only contains the sentence in bold, which removes the context - humans not just making a quick visit outside of Low Earth Orbit, but being able to live there and using it as a base to explore deeper into space, past the moon (which is what deep space means).

Source Documents Fans will be delighted that they can watch Obama's speech in full:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNYScnhq9E

And read about the strategic plan (presumably since shelved, I haven't looked into it) here:

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...1hhrg57174.htm

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This guy thinks he's resolved one of the most enduring conspiracy theories with a video he found on the net, and then calls everyone else deluded

I found Obama's quote. It's from a speech at the Kennedy Space Center in 2010 - not 2014, but that's a minor detail.

“Our goal is the capacity for people to work and learn, operate and live safely beyond the Earth for extended periods of time, ultimately in ways that are more sustainable and even indefinite.” He also said: “Early in the next decade, a set of crewed flights will test and prove the systems required for exploration beyond low-Earth orbit. And by 2025, we expect new spacecraft designed for long journeys to allow us to begin the first-ever crewed missions beyond the moon into deep space. We'll start by sending astronauts to an asteroid for the first time in history.”

Your video only contains the sentence in bold, which removes the context - humans not just making a quick visit outside of Low Earth Orbit, but being able to live there and using it as a base to explore deeper into space, past the moon (which is what deep space means).

Source Documents Fans will be delighted that they can watch Obama's speech in full:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNYScnhq9E

And read about the strategic plan (presumably since shelved, I haven't looked into it) here:

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...1hhrg57174.htm
    FINISH HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    FINISH HIM!
    All I did was watch the video he linked for Obama, put the sentence into Google and found it.

Our super-smart truth seeker here regularly calls me stupid, gullible, MSM sheep, lacking in critical thinking skills, etc, yet it seems he could learn a thing or two

Those six Apollo crews did live beyond lower orbit during the time spent on an almost 480,000 mile round trip, plus time spent on the Moon. It took over three days for the first mission, Apollo 11 in 1969, to get there. That's the fairy tale which was sold.

One of the miserable excuses for not returning is the technology used was destroyed. Why? Did they sell it off to a scrap metal merchant? And what's the problem with manufacturing replicas?

Once again, no man has travelled beyond 400 miles since they pretended to do so six times five decades ago. Bath House Barry has been proved to be full of you know what for the past 12 years and counting.

I'm sure with a little effort you will be able to locate a free critical thinking skills course online. If you do, please share the info with Tito, your fellow birdbrain.

Those six Apollo crews did live beyond lower orbit during the time spent on an almost 480,000 mile round trip, plus time spent on the Moon. It took over three days for the first mission, Apollo 11 in 1969, to get there. That's the fairy tale which was sold.

One of the miserable excuses for not returning is the technology used was destroyed. Why? Did they sell it off to a scrap metal merchant? And what's the problem with manufacturing replicas?

Once again, no man has travelled beyond 400 miles since they pretended to do so six times five decades ago. Bath House Barry has been proved to be full of you know what for the past 12 years and counting.

I'm sure with a little effort you will be able to locate a free critical thinking skills course online. If you do, please share the info with Tito, your fellow birdbrain.
    Organ Morgan.jpeg ?

if you have time on your hands a documentary some on here might find interesting some may not !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf78rEAJvhY&t=4s

Why do you think that the Russians didn't steam in and support the fraud allegations?

Hold on, I thought I had provided all the information necessary in the Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or thread to demonstrate all six Moon missions between 1969-1972 were fake studio productions. I linked to a video with a NASA scientist stating man cannot travel more than 400 miles from the earth's surface because radiation at the first Van Allen belt will kill them. In that same video is Obama speaking in 2014 as the sitting president of the USA that getting a man farther than the lower orbit, 400 miles, cannot be done.

Yet characters like you still believe that beginning in 1969 man travelled 600 times farther than the lower orbit to 240 thousand miles away. Use what's between your ears, it'll make for a welcome change.
    this is very basic stuff to refute.
    the Van Allen belts were known about at the time of the Apollo missions, they calculated how much exposure they thought they would receive during the few hours they spent crossing the belts and the astronauts wore dosimeters that were reviewed after they returned, which showed they'd received pretty much the amount of radiation they had expected.

I did look into the theories years back but was left undecided and more than a little bewildered by it all.

The most interesting one I thought was that it is indeed true and all governments have done so since the mid-1990s. Not as a covert population control measure to poison enough of them to keep typical life expectancy from going too high, but for a beneficent purpose... to help shield the world's population from the effects of a weakening magnetosphere and the increase in radiation.

Those that promote it say in late March or early April 2023, with March 23 the most forecasted date, the earth will suffer a catastrophic magnetic pole reversal. These reversals, they maintain, occur on average every 12,700 years.

It's said if and when it happens it will be so violent most people will die instantly as virtually every structure on the surface will collapse and for those outdoors who are standing will suffer broken legs at a minimum. Survivors would then have to contend with monster-sized tsunamis. All those not high enough above sea level will drown.

Further, the connected billionaires who are aware of what's inevitable believe they can survive it inside their underground cities that they have been constructing for decades. The largest of which is directly beneath Denver airport in Colorado, USA.
    this is hilarious, to think that anyone can pinpoint the earth's magnetic poles flipping to within a month or so.
    they switch approximately every 200-300000 years, not 12 thousand years as you stated, and they don't really know how long the process takes, it could be thousands of years or very quickly.
    there is little evidence of mass extinctions associated with pole changes in the past, so the apocalyptic predictions in your post are pretty unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this is very basic stuff to refute.
    the Van Allen belts were known about at the time of the Apollo missions, they calculated how much exposure they thought they would receive during the few hours they spent crossing the belts and the astronauts wore dosimeters that were reviewed after they returned, which showed they'd received pretty much the amount of radiation they had expected.
    Organ thinks none of us have seen the moon conspiracy theories before.

Just wait til he gets to the bit about the flag moving in the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ thinks none of us have seen the moon conspiracy theories before.

Just wait til he gets to the bit about the flag moving in the wind.
    Surely he’s entitled to question it though without ridicule isn’t he ?