+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Surely he’s entitled to question it though without ridicule isn’t he ?
    I think if you post ridiculous theories then you should expect a bit of ridicule.

I doubt he's bothered in the slightest by the occasional bit of ridicule either

Who knows what happened, but the truth is very persistent.

You are talking about somebody who propagated the Russia collusion hoax for over 4 years, so I'd take everything he says with a pinch a salt

And I'm sure you will now be telling organ the same, after "Use what's between your ears, it'll make for a welcome change" and "please share the info with Tito, your fellow birdbrain".

No? Thought not. Don't worry, organ doesn't need you to come to his rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And I'm sure you will now be telling organ the same, after "Use what's between your ears, it'll make for a welcome change" and "please share the info with Tito, your fellow birdbrain".

No? Thought not. Don't worry, organ doesn't need you to come to his rescue.
    Fair enough actually

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    if you have time on your hands a documentary some on here might find interesting some may not !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf78rEAJvhY&t=4s
    That is such an interesting watch thank you climate engineering ??????.

To think a country could create a military controlled weather effect as part of hostilities towards a country like Iran is incredible and certainly intensifies the cold /proxy war theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are talking about somebody who propagated the Russia collusion hoax for over 4 years, so I'd take everything he says with a pinch a salt
    Even Hilary Clinton has moved on , and no longer buys into the Russia collusion hoax , CCMB may never catch up ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Even Hilary Clinton has moved on , and no longer buys into the Russia collusion hoax , CCMB may never catch up ?
    It's a great opportunity for people to reflect and learn some lessons. Politics is a dirty game run by crooks and the media lie. And it's not any old media, we are talking about the Pulitzer Prize winning Washington Post & New York Times here. Poor Lardy got so sucked in, that he labelled the media who were actually reporting the truth as fake news! You couldn't get any more upside down if you tried

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There he goes

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There he goes
    And he's off

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this is hilarious, to think that anyone can pinpoint the earth's magnetic poles flipping to within a month or so.
    they switch approximately every 200-300000 years, not 12 thousand years as you stated, and they don't really know how long the process takes, it could be thousands of years or very quickly.
    there is little evidence of mass extinctions associated with pole changes in the past, so the apocalyptic predictions in your post are pretty unlikely
    I'd love to hear more of OMs thoughts on the flipping of the magnetic poles.
    who exactly is saying it will happen in March 2023?

I'd love to hear more of OMs thoughts on the flipping of the magnetic poles.
    who exactly is saying it will happen in March 2023?
    The magnetic pole reversal theory isn't mine. It's what others believe. As I said, those who do say it will occur in March or April next year.

https://endtimesand2019.wordpress.co...ion-in-russia/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The magnetic pole reversal theory isn't mine. It's what others believe. As I said, those who do say it will occur in March or April next year.

March or April next year is not mentioned in that article, nor in any of the comments.

March or April next year is not mentioned in that article, nor in any of the comments.
    Not even April 1st?

That article is laughably poor.
    It says "evidence suggests" and then fails to mention what the actual evidence is.
    Yes the poles are wandering around - they always have.
    And they could be on their way to "flipping", but we just don't know.
    There could be catastrophic events associated with a pole flip - but we don't know and eminent scientists I've heard talk about the subject think that there probably won't be as there is no evidence of mass extinctions during any of the other pole flips in history.

It then talks about Isaac Newton making a prediction about the end of the world, based on studying the bible and links that back to the poles flipping - with nothin to really suggest that's what he meant and it was based on a load of nonsense anyway.

https://ourplnt.com/north-magnetic-pole-location/

Here's a different website that suggests that the magnetic north is actually currently closer to the geometric north pole than at any point in the last several hundred years.

It also lists sources at the bottom.
    It's quite interesting actually

That article is laughably poor.
    It says "evidence suggests" and then fails to mention what the actual evidence is.
    Yes the poles are wandering around - they always have.
    And they could be on their way to "flipping", but we just don't know.
    There could be catastrophic events associated with a pole flip - but we don't know and eminent scientists I've heard talk about the subject think that there probably won't be as there is no evidence of mass extinctions during any of the other pole flips in history.

It then talks about Isaac Newton making a prediction about the end of the world, based on studying the bible and links that back to the poles flipping - with nothin to really suggest that's what he meant and it was based on a load of nonsense anyway.
    Any website called endtimesand2019 when it's now 2022 is on the back foot from the start to be fair

https://ourplnt.com/north-magnetic-pole-location/

Here's a different website that suggests that the magnetic north is actually currently closer to the geometric north pole than at any point in the last several hundred years.

It also lists sources at the bottom.
    It's quite interesting actually
    Indeed. Anyone who uses maritime navigational charts is aware of the annual rate of change between true north and magnetic north.

this is very basic stuff to refute.
    the Van Allen belts were known about at the time of the Apollo missions, they calculated how much exposure they thought they would receive during the few hours they spent crossing the belts and the astronauts wore dosimeters that were reviewed after they returned, which showed they'd received pretty much the amount of radiation they had expected.
    That was a rebuttal?

Where's your evidence that any state has sent a man farther than 400 miles away during the past five decades? It should be easy-peasy to provide some.

I'm sure Cyril and a few others have desperately searched for evidence that the Chinese, Indians, Russians, The European Space Agency or some other country has in order to refute my assertion but they have failed to find any because none exists.

Again, it was somehow possible between 1969 to 1972 to send man 240 thousand miles to the Moon (that's six hundred times farther than 400 miles) but it's proved impossible to get someone as little as 500 miles ever since?

That was a rebuttal?

Where's your evidence that any state has sent a man farther than 400 miles away during the past five decades? It should be easy-peasy to provide some.

I'm sure Cyril and a few others have desperately searched for evidence that the Chinese, Indians, Russians, The European Space Agency or some other country has in order to refute my assertion but they have failed to find any because none exists.

Again, it was somehow possible between 1969 to 1972 to send man 240 thousand miles to the Moon (that's six hundred times farther than 400 miles) but it's proved impossible to get someone as little as 500 miles ever since?
    Haven't NASA announced that the Artemis project intends sending astronauts to the Moon again in 2025? Can you link to a source regarding NASA having lost the technology to do so, by the way?
    And you didn't answer my question as to why the Russians don't seem to have declared the moon landings as fake.

I didn't answer your Russia question as I viewed it as a deliberate distraction to the discussion at hand. But for what it's worth, I believe the so-called Cold War was another hoax. Russia and USA spent over 40 years sabre rattling while their troops never fired a single bullet in their arch-enemy's direction. The mutual bogeyman threat served to keep both their populations in fear while the connected got rich off of building nukes and tons of other armaments.

Eisenhower knew what the game was. Eisenhower's "Military-Industrial Complex" Speech Origins and Significance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y

As for your other query. How We Lost The Ability To Travel To The Moon - https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2...h=2abbf7bb1f48

I didn't answer your Russia question as I viewed it as a deliberate distraction to the discussion at hand. But for what it's worth, I believe the so-called Cold War was another hoax. Russia and USA spent over 40 years sabre rattling while their troops never fired a single bullet in their arch-enemy's direction. The mutual bogeyman threat served to keep both their populations in fear while the connected got rich off of building nukes and tons of other armaments.

Eisenhower knew what the game was. Eisenhower's "Military-Industrial Complex" Speech Origins and Significance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y

As for your other query. How We Lost The Ability To Travel To The Moon - https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2...h=2abbf7bb1f48
    If it suited them both so well, why did they end it?

Oh, let me guess. The ending is a hoax and the hoax Cold War is still going on.

The latter link isn't inconsistent with the new project being built on newer technology as the article does refer to the complications and drawbacks of merely tweaking existing designs and the need to sometimes start from scratch again. However, you now seem to suggest that the Russians and Americans were involved in a 40-year-old conspiracy (which provided me with a 40-year career in the MoD, so I can't complain).
    Do you have a matrix of the various conspiracies you believe in/discuss/promote etc? I get confused with the Bilderbergers, The Illuminati, The US-Russia conspiracy, the Great Reset, The Chinese Covid conspiracy, the global vax conspiracy etc etc etc. Are they all lnked and part of the same thing or how do you reconcile one against the other, old fruit?

If it suited them both so well, why did they end it?

Oh, let me guess. The ending is a hoax and the hoax Cold War is still going on.
    If you would take my advice to enrol on a critical thinking course then you may be able to answer your questions without my help.

I recall Putin visiting the scene of where three towers fell in 2001. He, with a straight face, blamed "terrorists." You know, a gaggle of blokes with huge beards armed with Stanley knives. Nowt to do with those Mossad agents, the 'Dancing Israelis', who also happened to be demolition experts.

If you would take my advice to enrol on a critical thinking course then you may be able to answer your questions without my help.

I recall Putin visiting the scene of where three towers fell in 2001. He, with a straight face, blamed "terrorists." You know, a gaggle of blokes with huge beards armed with Stanley knives. Nowt to do with those Mossad agents, the 'Dancing Israelis', who also happened to be demolition experts.
    But I'm very stupid, you tell me that weekly. Can't you tell me why they ended the so-called Cold War that was so profitable for them both? I'm definitely too stupid to work this out for myself. Don't go trying to confuse me with 9/11, it's almost like you're changing the subject!