+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Just googled an article, albeit 2018 , NASA doesn't occupy a large portion of the federal budget at all, clocking in at a 0.4% of the 2018 budget. Even then, it's not like the money that goes into NASA is being wasted. Each dollar that goes into NASA adds $7-14 to the economy.

Anybody seen the Wiki-Leaks article on the moon landings , it’s quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Just googled an article, albeit 2018 , NASA doesn't occupy a large portion of the federal budget at all, clocking in at a 0.4% of the 2018 budget. Even then, it's not like the money that goes into NASA is being wasted. Each dollar that goes into NASA adds $7-14 to the economy.

Anybody seen the Wiki-Leaks article on the moon landings , it’s quite interesting.
    Is the Wikileaks article concerned unrelated to what is referred to here? :

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/f...ge/9217263002/

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

Not that one. The one where a lot of the space walks etc are filmed under water to replicate zero gravity.

Not that one. The one where a lot of the space walks etc are filmed under water to replicate zero gravity.
    Giant steps are what you take, walking in the pool - Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Giant steps are what you take, walking in the pool - Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

It is a wryly ironic that people posting about the gullibility of people who consume mainstream media will happily accept stuff purporting to come from Wikileaks as proof without ever checking if they have been duped or not.

It would be fun to see the "Wikileaks" article that isn't based on out-takes from Capricorn one showing lot of the space walks etc that are filmed under water to replicate zero gravity to test this theory, but somehow I doubt this will every make it off the cutting room floor!.

¿Fuente, por favor?

The WEF shills plan is to cower in fear behind their front doors and obediently remain on their knees as the purchasing power of their income and life savings is reduced to nothing whatsoever. And those few who should miraculously emerge from a total societal collapse having swerved being eaten by starving human predators will have to agree to exchange all their assets for a box room in a world government hostel where they will be provided with a free 18" telly to ensure they remain happy and docile when they tuck into their daily allowance of bugs and worms.

Naturally, they will also have to agree to have a microchip implanted in their head to 'enhance their safety and security'.

Klaus and the boys are determined to deliver this new reality by 31-12-2029 at the very latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The WEF shills plan is to cower in fear behind their front doors and obediently remain on their knees as the purchasing power of their income and life savings is reduced to nothing whatsoever. And those few who should miraculously emerge from a total societal collapse having swerved being eaten by starving human predators will have to agree to exchange all their assets for a box room in a world government hostel where they will be provided with a free 18" telly to ensure they remain happy and docile when they tuck into their daily allowance of bugs and worms.

Naturally, they will also have to agree to have a microchip implanted in their head to 'enhance their safety and security'.

Klaus and the boys are determined to deliver this new reality by 31-12-2029 at the very latest.
    I love it, very good.

Perhaps I can make a suggestion towards the next part:

CHAPTER 2

SATAN KLAUS AND HIS SLAY

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    First we've got to deal with the massive earthquake in California by tomorrow.
    Don't forget the "something" that was happening last night that meant U.S. politicians were heading for their secret bunkers.

The MSM probably won't report what happened.

GB News? Surely not? Got to some sort of mistake.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64862979

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

This one is interesting , no mistake here it appears

https://twitter.com/gbnews/status/16...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Care to comment ?

Again the rule makers were the rule breakers ….. hmmmmmmmm

This one is interesting , no mistake here it appears

https://twitter.com/gbnews/status/16...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Care to comment ?

Again the rule makers were the rule breakers ….. hmmmmmmmm
    You think I’m defending the likes of Hancock by posting that? What I’m talking about is the anti vaxer agenda followed by that channel and the people on here who make unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine.

You think I’m defending the likes of Hancock by posting that? What I’m talking about is the anti vaxer agenda followed by that channel and the people on here who make unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine.
    Perhaps they are unsubstantiated but I try to keep,out of the vax debate I don’t know much about it apart from it’s no longer required for under 50’s , it doesn’t prevent transmission and apparently natural immunity is just as good.

I also know (Knew) that the variant agenda was “Deployed” as a fear tactic towards the population according to the Lockdown Files.

Perhaps they are unsubstantiated but I try to keep,out of the vax debate I don’t know much about it apart from it’s no longer required for under 50’s , it doesn’t prevent transmission and apparently natural immunity is just as good.

I also know (Knew) that the variant agenda was “Deployed” as a fear tactic towards the population according to the Lockdown Files.
    So you now know that someone who wasn't vaccinated was equally likely to contract covid from a vaccinated covid sufferer or a non-vaccinated covid sufferer. (Spoiler alert, that vaccinated person was far less likely to contract it in the first place and even more less likely to pass it on to a vaccinated person).

Also unvaccinated people (that's everybody before we had vaccines) who survived covid had just as good immunity as vaccinated people (Spoiler alert, but far greater chance of death or ill-health when contracted).

Any other pearls of revision....sorry wisdom?

This morning ….. surely not? Got to be some sort of mistake

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ccine-dr-sara/

ITV News , surely Not…..

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/i...m-b975928.html

ITV News , surely Not…..

One of things the “gifted and talented” crowd on here consistently get wrong is that they think that us plebs believe absolutely everything were told by the mainstream media. Even at the time, I would not have fallen for that ITV story. Just because I think GB News is more of a right wing lobbying outlet than a news channel doesn’t mean that the BBC and ITV always have to be right - can I suggest that it’s the gifted and talented set who are the truly gullible ones though, as exemplified by the Matt Hancock vaccine chips story referred to elsewhere on here.

Five years ago, the gifted and talented were behaving exactly as they do now - smugly telling each other how clever they were and how stupid everyone else was, but how many of the claims they were passing off as the truth five years ago have been proven to be correct? The fact that Gluey endlessly refers to his dubious belief that he was proved to be right over “Russian collusion” tells you all you need to know.

One of things the “gifted and talented” crowd on here consistently get wrong is that they think that us plebs believe absolutely everything were told by the mainstream media. Even at the time, I would not have fallen for that ITV story. Just because I think GB News is more of a right wing lobbying outlet than a news channel doesn’t mean that the BBC and ITV always have to be right - can I suggest that it’s the gifted and talented set who are the truly gullible ones though, as exemplified by the Matt Hancock vaccine chips story referred to elsewhere on here.

Five years ago, the gifted and talented were behaving exactly as they do now - smugly telling each other how clever they were and how stupid everyone else was, but how many of the claims they were passing off as the truth five years ago have been proven to be correct? The fact that Gluey endlessly refers to his dubious belief that he was proved to be right over “Russian collusion” tells you all you need to know.
    It’s nothing to do with being smug. It’s more a case of educating self appointed government deputies how wrong they were on many aspects of the guidance. What I mean by self appointed government deputies are actual nobody’s asking you why are you a certain location, why you are walking around, jumping out of the way of your child,( scaring the shit out of a minor ) telling you to wear a mask, abusing you if you walk the wrong way in a supermarket, abusing you if you’re drinking a coffee , discriminating against the disability act , things like that.

Most people are ardent believers in germ theory which is made up cobblers. Even though they are true believers in the theory few would be able to articulate what it supposedly is.

Some would make a nervous stab at describing it which would probably be along the lines of pathogenic viruses exist and can be communicated from person to person to cause illness. That's what the (non-existent) virus leading to the equally mythical Covid-19 is and was about.

That virus has never been isolated and purified and sequenced by anyone. Nor has any other allegedly communicable virus, ever. They include the equally mythical seasonal Flu strains, Spanish Flu from a century ago, etc.

And because most are germ theory believers, 5.5 billion of them (according to official stats) were conned into getting injected with unknown, untested, experimental biologicals and chemicals for something with a 99.9% survival rate.

Most people are ardent believers in germ theory which is made up cobblers. Even though they are true believers in the theory few would be able to articulate what it supposedly is.

Some would make a nervous stab at describing it which would probably be along the lines of pathogenic viruses exist and can be communicated from person to person to cause illness. That's what the (non-existent) virus leading to the equally mythical Covid-19 is and was about.

That virus has never been isolated and purified and sequenced by anyone. Nor has any other allegedly communicable virus, ever. They include the equally mythical seasonal Flu strains, Spanish Flu from a century ago, etc.

And because most are germ theory believers, 5.5 billion of them (according to official stats) were conned into getting injected with unknown, untested, experimental biologicals and chemicals for something with a 99.9% survival rate.
    I don't think you know what germ theory is. Presumably the word 'theory' has thrown you.

What do you think it means?

Wait, are you saying the Russia collusion hoax wasn't a hoax?

That's a bit unfair Bob. It's the first time that Ofcom has ruled against them.

ITV News , surely Not…..

They should absolutely be picked up for airing false statistics and claims on their channel.

That's probably not the bite that you wanted, sorry.

Where's Delmbox, this thread's creator?

I recall he was a massive Covid needle believer. I hope he hasn't done the Pfizer flop.

I'm unable to read and evaluate info
    That's all that you had to say. The evidence is there for us all to see.