+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    That was a rebuttal?

Where's your evidence that any state has sent a man farther than 400 miles away during the past five decades? It should be easy-peasy to provide some.

I'm sure Cyril and a few others have desperately searched for evidence that the Chinese, Indians, Russians, The European Space Agency or some other country has in order to refute my assertion but they have failed to find any because none exists.

Again, it was somehow possible between 1969 to 1972 to send man 240 thousand miles to the Moon (that's six hundred times farther than 400 miles) but it's proved impossible to get someone as little as 500 miles ever since?
    It’s pretty obvious why nobody has bothered sending anyone much further out into space, unless you’re going to the moon Or another celestial body there’s nothing there. Surely anything you can do 10000 km into space you could also do 400km into space?

And they haven’t been back to the moon because there hasn’t been a good reason to. Robots can do a lot more these days and it’s very expensive to go there

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It’s pretty obvious why nobody has bothered sending anyone much further out into space, unless you’re going to the moon Or another celestial body there’s nothing there. Surely anything you can do 10000 km into space you could also do 400km into space?

And they haven’t been back to the moon because there hasn’t been a good reason to. Robots can do a lot more these days and [COLOR="#000000"]it’s very expensive to go there[/COLOR]
    I don’t think money has anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    That would be a first in the US.

really? well the sums involved are - if you'll forgive the pun - astronomical.
    NASAs budget during the apollo program was about 4% of the federal budget, these days it is around 0.5%

If it isn't anything to do with budget then what do you think it is about?

Just googled an article, albeit 2018 , NASA doesn't occupy a large portion of the federal budget at all, clocking in at a 0.4% of the 2018 budget. Even then, it's not like the money that goes into NASA is being wasted. Each dollar that goes into NASA adds $7-14 to the economy.

Anybody seen the Wiki-Leaks article on the moon landings , it’s quite interesting.

If you would take my advice to enrol on a critical thinking course then you may be able to answer your questions without my help.

I recall Putin visiting the scene of where three towers fell in 2001. He, with a straight face, blamed "terrorists." You know, a gaggle of blokes with huge beards armed with Stanley knives. Nowt to do with those Mossad agents, the 'Dancing Israelis', who also happened to be demolition experts.
    Was Corbyn there ?

He is keen on attending memorials with bearded fellas .

Just googled an article, albeit 2018 , NASA doesn't occupy a large portion of the federal budget at all, clocking in at a 0.4% of the 2018 budget. Even then, it's not like the money that goes into NASA is being wasted. Each dollar that goes into NASA adds $7-14 to the economy.

Anybody seen the Wiki-Leaks article on the moon landings , it’s quite interesting.
    Is the Wikileaks article concerned unrelated to what is referred to here? :

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/f...ge/9217263002/

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

Not that one. The one where a lot of the space walks etc are filmed under water to replicate zero gravity.

Not that one. The one where a lot of the space walks etc are filmed under water to replicate zero gravity.
    ¿Fuente, por favor?

Giant steps are what you take, walking in the pool - Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Giant steps are what you take, walking in the pool - Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

It is a wryly ironic that people posting about the gullibility of people who consume mainstream media will happily accept stuff purporting to come from Wikileaks as proof without ever checking if they have been duped or not.

It would be fun to see the "Wikileaks" article that isn't based on out-takes from Capricorn one showing lot of the space walks etc that are filmed under water to replicate zero gravity to test this theory, but somehow I doubt this will every make it off the cutting room floor!.

The WEF shills plan is to cower in fear behind their front doors and obediently remain on their knees as the purchasing power of their income and life savings is reduced to nothing whatsoever. And those few who should miraculously emerge from a total societal collapse having swerved being eaten by starving human predators will have to agree to exchange all their assets for a box room in a world government hostel where they will be provided with a free 18" telly to ensure they remain happy and docile when they tuck into their daily allowance of bugs and worms.

Naturally, they will also have to agree to have a microchip implanted in their head to 'enhance their safety and security'.

Klaus and the boys are determined to deliver this new reality by 31-12-2029 at the very latest.

The WEF shills plan is to cower in fear behind their front doors and obediently remain on their knees as the purchasing power of their income and life savings is reduced to nothing whatsoever. And those few who should miraculously emerge from a total societal collapse having swerved being eaten by starving human predators will have to agree to exchange all their assets for a box room in a world government hostel where they will be provided with a free 18" telly to ensure they remain happy and docile when they tuck into their daily allowance of bugs and worms.

Naturally, they will also have to agree to have a microchip implanted in their head to 'enhance their safety and security'.

Klaus and the boys are determined to deliver this new reality by 31-12-2029 at the very latest.
    I love it, very good.

Perhaps I can make a suggestion towards the next part:

CHAPTER 2

SATAN KLAUS AND HIS SLAY

I did look into the theories years back but was left undecided and more than a little bewildered by it all.

The most interesting one I thought was that it is indeed true and all governments have done so since the mid-1990s. Not as a covert population control measure to poison enough of them to keep typical life expectancy from going too high, but for a beneficent purpose... to help shield the world's population from the effects of a weakening magnetosphere and the increase in radiation.

Those that promote it say in late March or early April 2023, with March 23 the most forecasted date, the earth will suffer a catastrophic magnetic pole reversal. These reversals, they maintain, occur on average every 12,700 years.

It's said if and when it happens it will be so violent most people will die instantly as virtually every structure on the surface will collapse and for those outdoors who are standing will suffer broken legs at a minimum. Survivors would then have to contend with monster-sized tsunamis. All those not high enough above sea level will drown.

Further, the connected billionaires who are aware of what's inevitable believe they can survive it inside their underground cities that they have been constructing for decades. The largest of which is directly beneath Denver airport in Colorado, USA.
    not long to go now - march 23 is fast approaching

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    not long to go now - march 23 is fast approaching
    First we've got to deal with the massive earthquake in California by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Don't forget the "something" that was happening last night that meant U.S. politicians were heading for their secret bunkers.

The MSM probably won't report what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Poor Californians, aren't they still recovering from the 10+ magnitude earthquake that hit them in early February? Odd why there's been zero coverage of it. Hopefully Mr OM can find a twitter link about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Poor Californians, aren't they still recovering from the 10+ magnitude earthquake that hit them in early February? Odd why there's been zero coverage of it. Hopefully Mr OM can find a twitter link about it.
    The news of it has been suppressed by MSM. Similarly, the polar shift, just over two weeks away, will be kept quiet. You will only be aware of it when using your compass outside the bunker.

GB News? Surely not? Got to some sort of mistake.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64862979

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

That's a bit unfair Bob. It's the first time that Ofcom has ruled against them.

This one is interesting , no mistake here it appears

https://twitter.com/gbnews/status/16...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Care to comment ?

Again the rule makers were the rule breakers ….. hmmmmmmmm

This one is interesting , no mistake here it appears

https://twitter.com/gbnews/status/16...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Care to comment ?

Again the rule makers were the rule breakers ….. hmmmmmmmm
    You think I’m defending the likes of Hancock by posting that? What I’m talking about is the anti vaxer agenda followed by that channel and the people on here who make unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine.

You think I’m defending the likes of Hancock by posting that? What I’m talking about is the anti vaxer agenda followed by that channel and the people on here who make unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine.
    Perhaps they are unsubstantiated but I try to keep,out of the vax debate I don’t know much about it apart from it’s no longer required for under 50’s , it doesn’t prevent transmission and apparently natural immunity is just as good.

I also know (Knew) that the variant agenda was “Deployed” as a fear tactic towards the population according to the Lockdown Files.

Perhaps they are unsubstantiated but I try to keep,out of the vax debate I don’t know much about it apart from it’s no longer required for under 50’s , it doesn’t prevent transmission and apparently natural immunity is just as good.

I also know (Knew) that the variant agenda was “Deployed” as a fear tactic towards the population according to the Lockdown Files.
    So you now know that someone who wasn't vaccinated was equally likely to contract covid from a vaccinated covid sufferer or a non-vaccinated covid sufferer. (Spoiler alert, that vaccinated person was far less likely to contract it in the first place and even more less likely to pass it on to a vaccinated person).

Also unvaccinated people (that's everybody before we had vaccines) who survived covid had just as good immunity as vaccinated people (Spoiler alert, but far greater chance of death or ill-health when contracted).

Any other pearls of revision....sorry wisdom?