+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So you now know that someone who wasn't vaccinated was equally likely to contract covid from a vaccinated covid sufferer or a non-vaccinated covid sufferer. (Spoiler alert, that vaccinated person was far less likely to contract it in the first place and even more less likely to pass it on to a vaccinated person).

Also unvaccinated people (that's everybody before we had vaccines) who survived covid had just as good immunity as vaccinated people (Spoiler alert, but far greater chance of death or ill-health when contracted).

Any other pearls of revision....sorry wisdom?
    What are mumbling on about now FFS

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    GB News? Surely not? Got to some sort of mistake.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64862979
    This morning ….. surely not? Got to be some sort of mistake

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ccine-dr-sara/

ITV News , surely Not…..

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/i...m-b975928.html

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    What are mumbling on about now FFS
    Jesus, it's like debating with Oscar Wilde. Stick to smileys if it's too tough.

I’m not interested in what you have to say old bean ….. you’re draining …..get the message ….

ITV News , surely Not…..

They should absolutely be picked up for airing false statistics and claims on their channel.

That's probably not the bite that you wanted, sorry.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Where's Delmbox, this thread's creator?

I recall he was a massive Covid needle believer. I hope he hasn't done the Pfizer flop.

ITV News , surely Not…..

One of things the “gifted and talented” crowd on here consistently get wrong is that they think that us plebs believe absolutely everything were told by the mainstream media. Even at the time, I would not have fallen for that ITV story. Just because I think GB News is more of a right wing lobbying outlet than a news channel doesn’t mean that the BBC and ITV always have to be right - can I suggest that it’s the gifted and talented set who are the truly gullible ones though, as exemplified by the Matt Hancock vaccine chips story referred to elsewhere on here.

Five years ago, the gifted and talented were behaving exactly as they do now - smugly telling each other how clever they were and how stupid everyone else was, but how many of the claims they were passing off as the truth five years ago have been proven to be correct? The fact that Gluey endlessly refers to his dubious belief that he was proved to be right over “Russian collusion” tells you all you need to know.

One of things the “gifted and talented” crowd on here consistently get wrong is that they think that us plebs believe absolutely everything were told by the mainstream media. Even at the time, I would not have fallen for that ITV story. Just because I think GB News is more of a right wing lobbying outlet than a news channel doesn’t mean that the BBC and ITV always have to be right - can I suggest that it’s the gifted and talented set who are the truly gullible ones though, as exemplified by the Matt Hancock vaccine chips story referred to elsewhere on here.

Five years ago, the gifted and talented were behaving exactly as they do now - smugly telling each other how clever they were and how stupid everyone else was, but how many of the claims they were passing off as the truth five years ago have been proven to be correct? The fact that Gluey endlessly refers to his dubious belief that he was proved to be right over “Russian collusion” tells you all you need to know.
    It’s nothing to do with being smug. It’s more a case of educating self appointed government deputies how wrong they were on many aspects of the guidance. What I mean by self appointed government deputies are actual nobody’s asking you why are you a certain location, why you are walking around, jumping out of the way of your child,( scaring the shit out of a minor ) telling you to wear a mask, abusing you if you walk the wrong way in a supermarket, abusing you if you’re drinking a coffee , discriminating against the disability act , things like that.

Most people are ardent believers in germ theory which is made up cobblers. Even though they are true believers in the theory few would be able to articulate what it supposedly is.

Some would make a nervous stab at describing it which would probably be along the lines of pathogenic viruses exist and can be communicated from person to person to cause illness. That's what the (non-existent) virus leading to the equally mythical Covid-19 is and was about.

That virus has never been isolated and purified and sequenced by anyone. Nor has any other allegedly communicable virus, ever. They include the equally mythical seasonal Flu strains, Spanish Flu from a century ago, etc.

And because most are germ theory believers, 5.5 billion of them (according to official stats) were conned into getting injected with unknown, untested, experimental biologicals and chemicals for something with a 99.9% survival rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Most people are ardent believers in germ theory which is made up cobblers. Even though they are true believers in the theory few would be able to articulate what it supposedly is.

Some would make a nervous stab at describing it which would probably be along the lines of pathogenic viruses exist and can be communicated from person to person to cause illness. That's what the (non-existent) virus leading to the equally mythical Covid-19 is and was about.

That virus has never been isolated and purified and sequenced by anyone. Nor has any other allegedly communicable virus, ever. They include the equally mythical seasonal Flu strains, Spanish Flu from a century ago, etc.

And because most are germ theory believers, 5.5 billion of them (according to official stats) were conned into getting injected with unknown, untested, experimental biologicals and chemicals for something with a 99.9% survival rate.
    I don't think you know what germ theory is. Presumably the word 'theory' has thrown you.

What do you think it means?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't think you know what germ theory is. Presumably the word 'theory' has thrown you.

What do you think it means?
    We have been here at least twice prior. I pointed you towards plenty of reading material on the subject. What I'm unable to do is read and evaluate the info on your behalf.

I'm unable to read and evaluate info
    That's all that you had to say. The evidence is there for us all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    That's all that you had to say. The evidence is there for us all to see.
    I mentioned Spanish Flu earlier. It was neither Spanish nor a Flu. I recall at wiki it was estimated 50 million to 100 million died worldwide.

Can you guess what they really died of? Here's two clues, the word begins with a v and were delivered by needles.

I mentioned Spanish Flu earlier. It was neither Spanish nor a Flu. I recall at wiki it was estimated 50 million to 100 million died worldwide.

Can you guess what they really died of? Here's two clues, the word begins with a v and were delivered by needles.
    You're right about one thing there.

I don't think viruses have nationalities. If you looked under the microscope then it was highly unlikely to see the virus playing the maracas

As for a vaccine killing all of the victims of Spanish Flu - You're actually an idiot. How do you expect people to debate you when you come out with tripe like that?

Influenza vaccines didn't even exist until at least the 1930s and weren't given to non-military until after WWII, despite what gullible people who read memes with large fonts on facebook might think.

You're right about one thing there.

I don't think viruses have nationalities. If you looked under the microscope then it was highly unlikely to see the virus playing the maracas

As for a vaccine killing all of the victims of Spanish Flu - You're actually an idiot. How do you expect people to debate you when you come out with tripe like that?
    You make a valid point. Perhaps they padded the deaths back then too. I know in the US with CV19 they used remdesivir and a ventilator in hospital settings. There's been plenty of former nurses there who blew the whistle on that protocol. You'd know that had you summoned the energy to discover what corporate media conceal.

Spanish Flu will have to wait for another day as I'm off out. But as a spoiler most of the needles that done them in were passed off as meningitis ones.

You make a valid point. Perhaps they padded the deaths back then too. I know in the US with CV19 they used remdesivir and a ventilator in hospital settings. There's been plenty of former nurses there who blew the whistle on that protocol. You'd know that had you summoned the energy to discover what corporate media conceal.

Spanish Flu will have to wait for another day as I'm off out. But as a spoiler most of the needles that done them in were passed off as meningitis ones.
    You really don't have any shame or self-awareness, do you (that's a rhetorical question).

Every single day you post something on here which is proven to be false.

What's that saying - "throw enough shit and hope some of it sticks".

I think that sums you up perfectly as you never let a little thing like being constantly wrong set you back on your mission to educate us Tellytubbies.

Maybe one day you'll be right and we'll all look like the idiots.

I don't see it happening any day soon though.

Enjoy your day out. I just hope that you're not planning on vox-popping the queues in Tesco about whether they know about the Nuremberg Law.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Influenza vaccines didn't even exist until at least the 1930s and weren't given to non-military until after WWII, despite what gullible people who read memes with large fonts on facebook might think.
    Why keep spoiling paranoid conspiracy theories with simple facts?

You’re blaming the meningitis vaccine, first used in the 1980’s, for killing people in the 1918 Spanish Flu?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    You’re blaming the meningitis vaccine, first used in the 1980’s, for killing people in the 1918 Spanish Flu?
    He reads things like this and just accepts them.

https://perma.cc/G6UM-E5QA

The poor guy is a tellytubby addicted to facebook.

Wait, are you saying the Russia collusion hoax wasn't a hoax?

You really don't have any shame or self-awareness, do you (that's a rhetorical question).

Every single day you post something on here which is proven to be false.

What's that saying - "throw enough shit and hope some of it sticks".

I think that sums you up perfectly as you never let a little thing like being constantly wrong set you back on your mission to educate us Tellytubbies.

Maybe one day you'll be right and we'll all look like the idiots.

I don't see it happening any day soon though.

Enjoy your day out. I just hope that you're not planning on vox-popping the queues in Tesco about whether they know about the Nuremberg Law.
    You're using the same internet as I. Anyone can access the real Spanish Flu story. All that's stopping you is a lack of desire. It's not a time problem as you have plenty to spare defending your BS blue pill version of reality.

You're using the same internet as I. Anyone can access the real Spanish Flu story. All that's stopping you is a lack of desire. It's not a time problem as you have plenty to spare defending your BS blue pill version of reality.
    And there it is.

"I read it on the internet so it must be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why keep spoiling paranoid conspiracy theories with simple facts?
    Conspiracy theories is a term invented by the CIA for all the unoriginal people like you to repeat like Pavlov's dog with tedious frequency whenever a prevailing BS narrative you mistakenly believe to be true is challenged. As for paranoid, its original definition meant the ability to connect seemingly unrelated events together.

Suffice to say, I'll never accuse you of being paranoid in that context.

Anyhow, when's your 4th or 5th booster due?