+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ollie McBurnie

Ollie McBurnie

A video is doing the rounds on Twitter apparently of him stamping on a Forest fan after the play off game last night.

https://twitter.com/brokenkingmusic/...0AnTTqK5A&s=19

Re: Ollie McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    A video is doing the rounds on Twitter apparently of him stamping on a Forest fan after the play off game last night.

And he still ****ing missed.

I don’t like the bloke but Forest fans acting like classless thugs and got some retaliation, boo boo.

I came across a Sheffield United fans' twitter thread last month that centred on McBurnie and he was universally despised among the long list of contributors. Not just for his dire scoring record, 8 goals in 87 appearances if I recall, but for his unpleasant personality. The club may view this incident as a golden opportunity to get him off the payroll at no cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And he still ****ing missed.
    I’m sure his employers will be overjoyed as he’s currently sidelined with a foot injury and was already likely to miss start of next season!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    I’m sure his employers will be overjoyed as he’s currently sidelined with a foot injury and was already likely to miss start of next season!
    His foot appeared to be operational last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I came across a Sheffield United fans' twitter thread last month that centred on McBurnie and he was universally despised among the long list of contributors. Not just for his dire scoring record, 8 goals in 87 appearances if I recall, but for his unpleasant personality. The club may view this incident as a golden opportunity to get him off the payroll at no cost.
    Wouldn’t be surprised to see him going back to Swansea.
    They love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    They love him.
    On 2 August 2019 McBurnie signed for Sheffield United on a four-year deal for a fee of £17.5 million, potentially rising to £20 million

Almost as bad as some of our signings. How much would they get for him now? 2 Bob?

stamping on some guy on the floor, if we are punishing the headbutt, then surely this must be treated the same ? ? ?

And he still f****** missed

Made me laugh reading that😜

They love him.
    If Sheffield Utd ditch him, they may be his only hope of getting a new contract somewhere.

If Sheffield Utd ditch him, they may be his only hope of getting a new contract somewhere.
    Rangers would have him

Elle Brooke wanted him a while back. 🤣

They love him.
    They do love a good fool out west, Tate, trundle and burny

He is claiming he was stepping over him 😂😂

Mcburnie is trash. This isn't anti jack stuff. He's a shit footballer who will wind up dead or in prison. He's biohazard. His record is shit and he offers nothing. I stopped playing 20 years ago and I reckon I could mark him out of a game.

I've got mates who are blades fans who are doing all they can to get him arrested tonight, and ensure he never plays for them again. Mcburnie, nobody likes your

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I don’t like the bloke but Forest fans acting like classless thugs and got some retaliation, boo boo.
    That's a weird take on the situation.

Whatever the forest fan did to end up on the floor is a separate issue, but for a professional football player to approach the scene and start stamping on him several times, as the video revealed, is shocking and out-of-order. So it is not 'boohoo' (which is what I think you meant) but instead a pattern of violent and aggressive behaviour by a really nasty piece of work. Sheffield United will use this opportunity to get rid of him.

I’m not sure what he was doing anywhere near the pitch to start with. Most visiting players during a home pitch invasion are normally down the tunnel with seconds of the game ending. His intentions for hanging around obviously weren’t good ones.

How many more chances is this guy going to get before the Blades just terminate the imbeciles contract? Turning up at away grounds - with another club mind - goading fans, fighting members of the public and now stamping on someone inside a football ground.

He’s 26 this year, it’s about time he started taking his profession and the responsibility that comes with it seriously.

Taking off the anti-Jack goggles he’s still a complete and utter arsehole.

This guy is a clown. how he's made it as a pro footballer I never know!

Could get serious now
    Nottinghamshire police want to interview him on a charge of impersonating a football player

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Could get serious now
    Nottinghamshire police want to interview him on a charge of impersonating a football player
    good luck finding any evidence of that

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Mcburnie is trash. This isn't anti jack stuff. He's a shit footballer who will wind up dead or in prison. He's biohazard. His record is shit and he offers nothing. I stopped playing 20 years ago and I reckon I could mark him out of a game.

I've got mates who are blades fans who are doing all they can to get him arrested tonight, and ensure he never plays for them again. Mcburnie, nobody likes your
    I think that you should be very careful here - claiming to know people who are Sheffield United fans will get you into severe trouble with TLG. He will be on the case immediately calling you a liar and want documentary proof, including signed witness statements.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    That's a weird take on the situation.

Whatever the forest fan did to end up on the floor is a separate issue, but for a professional football player to approach the scene and start stamping on him several times, as the video revealed, is shocking and out-of-order. So it is not 'boohoo' (which is what I think you meant) but instead a pattern of violent and aggressive behaviour by a really nasty piece of work. Sheffield United will use this opportunity to get rid of him.
    I’m sure they will get rid of him and he seems to be a horrible lad but I’m not willing to judge him on a small snippet of a video. He was surrounded by aggressive Forest fans and I’m sure felt at risk of harm.

Not condoning his actions just think some context needs to be provided.

I had sympathy for him when he hit that guy on the street who had been following him around goading him, stamping on someone on the floor is never a good look though. Also he’s just a bit of an arse isn’t he