Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
I think yours does.

You prefer to live in a permanent state of denial when always choosing to ignore compelling evidence by preferring to believe in coincidences however absurdly unlikely they happen to be.

In the post you responded to I wondered whether the 16,000 worldwide Monkeypox cases were exclusively among the CV19 vaccinated. I strongly suspect they are and more specifically those who were mRNA CV19 vaccinated.

Here's why: this is the live global Monkeypox cases tracker - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

Should you care to click it you'll soon discern white majority countries dominate the most affected. All of them pushed the mRNA shots like there was no tomorrow.

You may notice the UK has 2,200 cases while India has 4. Indian population is over 20 times greater than here. China's population is also 20 times greater than the UK's. China has 0 Monkeypox cases. Both countries together have over a third of the global population. Neither have adminstered a single dose of mRNA. Russia's population is 120 million, that's much higher than Blighty's 67 million.

They also have 0 Monkeypox cases. You know what the next line will be. Russia too dispensed 0 mRNA shots.
Isn't Monkey Pox spread by human contact?

So the exponential growth of cases worldwide will follow the contact routes. That's probably why most cases since the current outbreak in early May - once the virus had jumped from West African countries where Monkey Pox is endemic - are in Western Europe and North America. A logical main transmission route.

Added to that is the extent to which different countries are looking for Monkey Pox and/or have effective testing programmes. The UK now has a totally reactive testing regime - but that is still more comprehensive than most countries.

The least credible, most fantastical, explanation is that Covid vaccinations cause Monkey Pox. But it won't stop you peddling the line and sneering at more rational and grounded contributors to the board. You are in a permanent state of denial that any world event can happen without a shape-shifting Lizard conspiracy behind it. Sometimes that is entertaining. Usually it is sad and tedious!