+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Re: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Developed in consultation with technical and policy experts, the fictional exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that first emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months. Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.

https://www.nti.org/analysis/article...gical-threats/
    It does make you wonder if would-be bioterrorists were encouraged by the way COVID pandemic caused major disruption around the world in a very short time. Imagine if someone created a much more lethal pathogen than COVID (as bad as that was).....

Yep, aka the great Lardy & Cyril minimisation strategy.
    Love them to go on a talking tour of local clubs , I'd pay good money to sit in the Mountain Ash Nixon club selling their theories on the post modern world and where we go next , as long as the gig is after the due Chopra event

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    It does make you wonder if would-be bioterrorists were encouraged by the way COVID pandemic caused major disruption around the world in a very short time. Imagine if someone created a much more lethal pathogen than COVID (as bad as that was).....
    Specifically monkeypox?

Developed in consultation with technical and policy experts, the fictional exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that first emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months. Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.

https://www.nti.org/analysis/article...gical-threats/
    On page 12 of that, the start date is May 15, 2022. Just another coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    On page 12 of that, the start date is May 15, 2022. Just another coincidence.
    Very strange indeed ,perhaps it could become an Pox Day , folk are always moaning about the lack of bank holidays especially the ones sat at home ????

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Very strange indeed ,perhaps it could become an Pox Day , folk are always moaning about the lack of bank holidays especially the ones sat at home ????
    Stop trying to scare people, nothing is happening according to delmbox.

Stop trying to scare people, nothing is happening according to delmbox.
    Usually passed on via prolonged close or sexual contact with another human being. Even I wouldn't advise a clot shot for you and Morg based on that prognosis. If Gates and the boys were after a target audience this is the most unlikely virus. Surely they would target something that propagates in dank lonely cellars?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Usually passed on via prolonged close or sexual contact with another human being. Even I wouldn't advise a clot shot for you and Morg based on that prognosis. If Gates and the boys were after a target audience this is the most unlikely virus. Surely they would target something that propagates in dank lonely cellars?
    I'm keeping an open mind and listening to all sides, and that goes for the great reset too. It's too soon to call, but Organ is still in the game, I think.

I'm keeping an open mind and listening to all sides, and that goes for the great reset too. It's too soon to call, but Organ is still in the game, I think.
    Thinly veiled, I haven't got the bollocks to look as stupid as I did with my Covid quotes but Go Organ.... I am your wingman right up to the point I'm not!

Thinly veiled, I haven't got the bollocks to look as stupid as I did with my Covid quotes but Go Organ.... I am your wingman right up to the point I'm not!

I can't sleep at night due to Organ Morgan truths.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I can't sleep at night due to Organ Morgan truths.
    I think you meant Jack Daniels' hallucinations but I have to say the words Organ Morgan and truths in the same sentence did make me chuckle!

The markers are there, but we haven't reached a stage where things become more obvious, and covid is still relevant, especially the way it was handled and the consequences of those actions. The "nothing to see" stance is also an option, but that would require us to continue on a path to relative normality.

Belgium preparing lockdown Monkey Pox quarantine measures , here we go . Organ called it outbreaks in 14 countries, mainly in young men.

Specifically monkeypox?
    I wouldn't think so as it doesn't appear to be particularly lethal (as yet) and is only spread by close physical contact. Not the "ideal" pathogen. However if should become the new pandemic then it would have serious consequences of course. At least there would be no doubt if you've got it, certainly no LFT test required for this one! The skin blisters look horrific.

AstraZeneca CEO receives knighthood - https://youtu.be/hHkDpeZy5h8

So what?

A chimpanzee is not a monkey. But what's below is from an official Australian government website rather than Alex Jones' or David Icke's, and may come as a surprise to those who urgently rolled their sleeves up to volunteer for the AstraZeneca shot.

The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees.

The adenovirus vaccine vector, known as ChAdOx1, was chosen as a suitable vaccine technology for a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine as it has been shown to generate a strong immune response from one dose in other vaccines.

It has been genetically changed so that it is impossible for it to grow in humans. The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees.

https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...ain-animal-dna

AstraZeneca CEO receives knighthood - https://youtu.be/hHkDpeZy5h8

So what?

A chimpanzee is not a monkey. But what's below is from an official Australian government website rather than Alex Jones' or David Icke's, and may come as a surprise to those who urgently rolled their sleeves up to volunteer for the AstraZeneca shot.

The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees.

The adenovirus vaccine vector, known as ChAdOx1, was chosen as a suitable vaccine technology for a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine as it has been shown to generate a strong immune response from one dose in other vaccines.

It has been genetically changed so that it is impossible for it to grow in humans. The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees.

https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...ain-animal-dna
    Do you think Chickenpox is caused by chickens?

I reckon you were another one who had no clue you were volunteering to partake in a clinical trial free of charge and were equally ignorant of the fact the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed total indemnity while the like of you took all the risks. Those details were kept from you by the BBC, just as Bilderberg is.

"There's a sucker born every minute." P. T. Barnum.

I reckon you were another one who had no clue you were volunteering to partake in a clinical trial free of charge and were equally ignorant of the fact the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed total indemnity while the like of you took all the risks. Those details were kept from you by the BBC, just as Bilderberg is.

Can you do the one where you say how the covid death rate was insignificant, but the vaccine death rate is a massive concern, even though it's about a thousand times smaller?

Go on, do that one, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Can you do the one where you say how the covid death rate was insignificant, but the vaccine death rate is a massive concern, even though it's about a thousand times smaller?

Go on, do that one, I like it.
    Just keep in mind if you took the mRNA juice, do not put excessive strain on your ticker. It might be an idea to take blood thinner medication. But you know best.

Can't wait for another clot shot to be honest.

Can I just check though:

Were you just saying that chimpanzees aren't monkeys in relation to a vaccine for COVID-19 (The AstraZeneca one)?

I just want to keep track for when your greatest hits get played back to you.

Monkeypox cases confirmed in England – latest updates

Monkeypox designated a notifiable disease
    Monkeypox is to be listed as a notifiable disease in law from 8 June 2022.

Legislation has been laid today (7 June 2022) which will make monkeypox a notifiable infectious disease under the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010 from 8 June 2022.

More: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/m...latest-updates

Monkeypox upgraded to same severity level as leprosy and plague - https://timetotimes.com/monkeypox-up...sy-and-plague/

Déjà vu. Bill Gates and his wife smirked on camera when predicting the world would take the next pandemic more seriously than Covid-19.

Here's a live world Monkeypox tracker - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

While Blighty's economic prospects is almost bottom among G20 nations, we are atop the Monkeypox league.

The top 10 countries - shock, horror - share the same profile, they are white majority ones... those same ones that feature among those set to suffer the greatest population declines, according to Deagel's forecasts.

VIRAL SPREAD Families should stay away from their loved ones if they get monkeypox – under new social distancing rules

FAMILIES have been urged to stay away from their loved ones if they have monkeypox, new guidance states.

As cases of the bug continue to rise - Brits now have to stay one metre apart from those who are infected. More: https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/1883...al-distancing/

Blighty will survive

While Blighty's economic prospects is almost bottom among G20 nations, we are atop the Monkeypox league.

The top 10 countries - shock, horror - share the same profile, they are white majority ones... those same ones that feature among those set to suffer the greatest population declines, according to Deagel's forecasts.

VIRAL SPREAD Families should stay away from their loved ones if they get monkeypox – under new social distancing rules

FAMILIES have been urged to stay away from their loved ones if they have monkeypox, new guidance states.

As cases of the bug continue to rise - Brits now have to stay one metre apart from those who are infected. More: https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/1883...al-distancing/
    Trust Schwab to throw a dummy with Covid. Don't the Deagal forecasts predict dramatic and massive depopulation by 2025 rather than 2030 though?

Hang on. Monkeypox has been "a thing" for about a month and there's still only 1472 worldwide cases, there are absolutely no "social distancing rules" like you mention, and you cite the Sun as a source, Jesus Christ have some dignity for ****s sakes, this is getting painful to watch