+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Re: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You just said "Getting things wrong is humiliating, but as long as you learn some lessons it's all good. You have to make mistakes to move forward."

What have you got wrong that you've learned lessons from?

You can go back "years" or "months"
    The Russia collusion hoax took over 5 years to unravel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Russia collusion hoax took over 5 years to unravel.
    That's one thing you were wrong about. Ok.

Anything else you want to put your hands up about while we're in confession?

Isn't this nice? Like a bonding moment for us all.

That's one thing you were wrong about. Ok.

Anything else you want to put your hands up about while we're in confession?

Isn't this nice? Like a bonding moment for us all.
    Wrong? Hahaha, good one

Wrong? Hahaha, good one
    There's that famous humility I was talking about

I'm going to have to challenge you on that front Cyril.

From my brief experience of exchanges with him I find it hard to believe that he is capable of humility and therefore unlikely to suffer from humiliation.
    I admit I struggled with the verb. To besoregugularlystupidlywrongwhilstarrogantlybeliev ingtheopposite, seemed a bit contrived in English. I'm sure TBG has a more appropriate German version!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I admit I struggled with the verb. To besoregugularlystupidlywrongwhilstarrogantlybeliev ingtheopposite, seemed a bit contrived in English. I'm sure TBG has a more appropriate German version!

As Britain remains top of the worldwide Monkeypox cases table.

WHO Calls for 'Urgent' Action in Europe Over Monkeypox

The World Health Organization called on Friday for ‘urgent’ action to prevent the spread of monkeypox in Europe, noting that cases had tripled there over the past two weeks.

“Today, I am intensifying my call for governments and civil society to scale up efforts … to prevent monkeypox from establishing itself across a growing geographical area," WHO Regional Director for Europe, Hans Henri Kluge said.

“Urgent and coordinated action is imperative if we are to turn a corner in the race to reverse the ongoing spread of this disease."

More: https://www.news18.com/news/world/wh...x-5476783.html

As well as heading the 195-strong countries globally in Monkeypox cases, it seems Blighty is at number one for BA.4 and BA.5 of the Covid-19 Omicron variant cases.

Covid infections are rising again across the UK, the latest figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.

An estimated 2.3 million people or one in 30 has the virus - a rise of 32% on the week before.

The rise is being driven by two new fast-spreading sub-variants of Omicron - called BA.4 and BA.5.

More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62009230

Can't compete with that although the Germans have come up with a word whereby their word for 'bad' is dropped into the middle of their word for 'improve' (and which becomes 'verschlimmbessern') and means making something worse whilst trying to improve it
    Or how about 'Backpfeifengesicht', which means a face you want to slap?
    TGB
    Still in the bowels of Egypt

Britain remains proudly at the head of the worldwide Monkeypox table - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

Germany and Spain are closing in but providing we can organise more dinghies to cross the Channel filled with former citizens of countries where Monkeypox is endemic then I'm confident we can hang on to top spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Britain remains proudly at the head of the worldwide Monkeypox table - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

Germany and Spain are closing in but providing we can organise more dinghies to cross the Channel filled with former citizens of countries where Monkeypox is endemic then I'm confident we can hang on to top spot.
    When will I be able to put my staff on furlough? I never got around to it with Covid but Monkeypox seems like a good shout for saving some pounds.

When will I be able to put my staff on furlough? I never got around to it with Covid but Monkeypox seems like a good shout for saving some pounds.
    Hello. It's Organ Morgan here, not Mystic Meg.

Hello. It's Organ Morgan here, not Mystic Meg.
    Predicting the end of the world to the exact month in one thread.

Predicting Monkeypox causing mass lockdowns and furlough in this one - but not when it's going to happen because you're not a clairvoyant

Dr Eric Feigl-Ding is a very big wheel in his field (his wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Feigl-Ding).

He appears to be gagging for Monkeypox to be declared a pandemic. In fact, he appears to be salivating at the prospect. https://twitter.com/DrEricDing

Monkeypox: Vaccination programme to be stepped up in London https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62244435

NHS Monkeypox info - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/monkeypox/

Each time I look into this Monkeypox affair the more suspicious I become because I'm unable to find any numbers of deaths from it - there appears to be 0 from 16,000 cases worldwide - and there's a complete absence of personalised stories from any of the 2,200 Brits who have (supposedly) contracted it. What's intriguing me above all is whether it only affects the Covid vaccinated, and there's sod all to be found anywhere regarding that subject. I can find plenty of speculation suggesting Monkeypox being a cover story to conceal an entirely different condition that is yet another side-effect of the Covid clots shots.

Below is calculation pinched from elsewhere from a maths fella predicting 64 million cases by next January based off of the rise since May.

Doubling:

2-3 (12/5)
    1024 (7/6)
    2048 (14/6) 7 days
    (3000 21/6)
    (3500 23/6)
    4096 (23/6) 9 days
    (4500 25/6)
    (5000 28/6)
    (6000 30/6) 9 days
    (7000 5/7) 13 days
    8000 (7/7) 14 days
    (9000 8/7) 13 days
    (10000 11/7) 13 days
    (12000 14/7) 14 days
    (14000 19/7) 14 days
    16000 (21/7) 14 days
    (20000 ? 25/7 ?)
    64000 (Aug)
    256000 (Sep)
    1024000 (Oct)
    4000000 (Nov)
    16000000 (Dec)
    64000000 (Jan) (70M predicted by NTI scenario on Jan 10th)

Monkeypox: Vaccination programme to be stepped up in London https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62244435

NHS Monkeypox info - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/monkeypox/

Each time I look into this Monkeypox affair the more suspicious I become because I'm unable to find any numbers of deaths from it - there appears to be 0 from 16,000 cases worldwide - and there's a complete absence of personalised stories from any of the 2,200 Brits who have (supposedly) contracted it. What's intriguing me above all is whether it only affects the Covid vaccinated, and there's sod all to be found anywhere regarding that subject. I can find plenty of speculation suggesting Monkeypox being a cover story to conceal an entirely different condition that is yet another side-effect of the Covid clots shots.
    I think this post sums you up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Hey bud! Glad to see you here because I think you've missed my question in a previous thread - are we looking at a you will own nothing and be happy future where we eat bugs and have no money of our own or will we be enjoying watching Ampadu and co continue the Welsh football journey? Seems to be some discrepancies in your outlook depending on which board you're on

Cheers

D

Whats the score with it disproportionately affecting the gay community?

I am so tired of pandemics, I haven't read much on it but I understand it is passed through close contact, but that applies to most people doesn't it?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifest...rtant-27556431

Monkeypox: WHO declares highest alert over outbreak

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62279436

Declaring monkeypox an international emergency, WHO chief rejects expert panel’s advice

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-panels-advice

Note: 9 members were against declaring a PHEIC and only 6 in favor.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Whats the score with it disproportionately affecting the gay community?

I am so tired of pandemics, I haven't read much on it but I understand it is passed through close contact, but that applies to most people doesn't it?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifest...rtant-27556431
    I posted a while back that the Biden administration tabled amendments to allow the WHO to inject themselves directly into the affairs member states once they declared an event to be an international emergency, and here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think yours does.

You prefer to live in a permanent state of denial when always choosing to ignore compelling evidence by preferring to believe in coincidences however absurdly unlikely they happen to be.

In the post you responded to I wondered whether the 16,000 worldwide Monkeypox cases were exclusively among the CV19 vaccinated. I strongly suspect they are and more specifically those who were mRNA CV19 vaccinated.

Here's why: this is the live global Monkeypox cases tracker - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

Should you care to click it you'll soon discern white majority countries dominate the most affected. All of them pushed the mRNA shots like there was no tomorrow.

You may notice the UK has 2,200 cases while India has 4. Indian population is over 20 times greater than here. China's population is also 20 times greater than the UK's. China has 0 Monkeypox cases. Both countries together have over a third of the global population. Neither have adminstered a single dose of mRNA. Russia's population is 120 million, that's much higher than Blighty's 67 million.

They also have 0 Monkeypox cases. You know what the next line will be. Russia too dispensed 0 mRNA shots.

I think yours does.

You prefer to live in a permanent state of denial when always choosing to ignore compelling evidence by preferring to believe in coincidences however absurdly unlikely they happen to be.

In the post you responded to I wondered whether the 16,000 worldwide Monkeypox cases were exclusively among the CV19 vaccinated. I strongly suspect they are and more specifically those who were mRNA CV19 vaccinated.

Here's why: this is the live global Monkeypox cases tracker - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

Should you care to click it you'll soon discern white majority countries dominate the most affected. All of them pushed the mRNA shots like there was no tomorrow.

You may notice the UK has 2,200 cases while India has 4. Indian population is over 20 times greater than here. China's population is also 20 times greater than the UK's. China has 0 Monkeypox cases. Both countries together have over a third of the global population. Neither have adminstered a single dose of mRNA. Russia's population is 120 million, that's much higher than Blighty's 67 million.

They also have 0 Monkeypox cases. You know what the next line will be. Russia too dispensed 0 mRNA shots.
    Isn't Monkey Pox spread by human contact?

So the exponential growth of cases worldwide will follow the contact routes. That's probably why most cases since the current outbreak in early May - once the virus had jumped from West African countries where Monkey Pox is endemic - are in Western Europe and North America. A logical main transmission route.

Added to that is the extent to which different countries are looking for Monkey Pox and/or have effective testing programmes. The UK now has a totally reactive testing regime - but that is still more comprehensive than most countries.

The least credible, most fantastical, explanation is that Covid vaccinations cause Monkey Pox. But it won't stop you peddling the line and sneering at more rational and grounded contributors to the board. You are in a permanent state of denial that any world event can happen without a shape-shifting Lizard conspiracy behind it. Sometimes that is entertaining. Usually it is sad and tedious!

I linked to the Monkeypox tracker site, explained that there are 4 cases total among India, China and Russia, which have almost 3 billion of the world's 8 billion population between them, stated (correctly) that not one of those have had an mRNA vaccine courtesy of their governments, and in response you say it's fantastical to suggest that mRNA is the common denominator.

Are you trying to wrest away Dumbbox's king of the Teletubbies crown?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You are in a permanent state of denial that any world event can happen without a shape-shifting Lizard conspiracy behind it. Sometimes that is entertaining. Usually it is sad and tedious!
    Unfortunately we will have wait until people start dying before we can test each hypothesis, and only then will we be able to decide who is in a permanent state of denial.