+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Chancellor Has A Funny Walk

The Chancellor Has A Funny Walk

Almost like he's soiled himself

Re: The Chancellor Has A Funny Walk

As demonstrated by the above post, any message by Sludge at or after 9pm can safely be ignored because it's a certainty he's off his tits by the time darkness falls.

It's anyone guess what he's on this evening... butane gas or Colombian marching powder up his hooter, or he may have wolfed down a mushroom omelette crammed with psychedelic ones he collects at woodland dogging locations between rogering sessions. Even an extra teaspoonful of Ovaltine can send him over the edge.

By midnight he'll be hanging out of a window singing a selection of ditties from the Anfield Kop's songbook, often while waving a Ken Dodd tickling stick at bemused neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    As demonstrated by the above post, any message by Sludge at or after 9pm can safely be ignored because it's a certainty he's off his tits by the time darkness falls.

It's anyone guess what he's on this evening... butane gas or Colombian marching powder up his hooter, or he may have wolfed down a mushroom omelette crammed with psychedelic ones he collects at woodland dogging locations between rogering sessions. Even an extra teaspoonful of Ovaltine can send him over the edge.

By midnight he'll be hanging out of a window singing a selection of ditties from the Anfield Kop's songbook, often while waving a Ken Dodd tickling stick at bemused neighbours.
    Be that as it may he still walks like he's filled his pants

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Be that as it may he still walks like he's filled his pants
    Well he is full of shit

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Well he is full of shit
    He's either full of shit or he's soiled his pants. By definition it can't be both.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    He's either full of shit or he's soiled his pants. By definition it can't be both.
    No not really, he's only evacuated as much as his a*us will allow. There's much much more to come 😱

No not really, he's only evacuated as much as his a*us will allow. There's much much more to come ��
    Yeah but therefore he isn't full of shit. His shit storage will have some spare capacity as some of it is now in his pants.

You commies can't have it both ways I'm afraid and you owe Kwasi an apology.

Blog Entries

Yeah but therefore he isn't full of shit. His shit storage will have some spare capacity as some of it is now in his pants.

Yes we can you you know.

You see this Quasi Chancellor is CONTINUOUSLY making shit. It's his raison detre. Think in terms of calculus. The amount of shit which is evacuated is proportional to the amount of new shit being produced. The process is SIMULTANEOUS.

Typical fascist simplistic thinking about their favourite subject...faeces

What if the shit only came out, because it was being pushed out by more shit coming in?
    Surely then he remained full of shit

Yes we can you you know.

You see this Quasi Chancellor is CONTINUOUSLY making shit. It's his raison detre. Think in terms of calculus. The amount of shit which is evacuated is proportional to the amount of new shit being produced. The process is SIMULTANEOUS.

I think you took the shit out of my mouth, except with better words

Yes we can you you know.

So you are saying that the second he poos his pants, that his body is instantly converting more food into poo to replace it? I find this hard to believe and he was on stage for what, 20 mins or so? Surely at that point at least he would not have been full of shit...even if at 95% you still owe him an apology tbh

So you are saying that the second he poos his pants, that his body is instantly converting more food into poo to replace it? I find this hard to believe and he was on stage for what, 20 mins or so? Surely at that point at least he would not have been full of shit...even if at 95% you still owe him an apology tbh
    I think you might be underestimating the Chancellor's capacity for turning things into shit

No apology required and yes your conclusion is correct despite your incredulity. It's easy for us on the left to detect because we have been trained to recognise Tory shit.

Shit was forming at every nanosecond of Quasi's speech from tiny Tory bio-engineered shit vessels in every part of his body. He has been constructed as a human shit generator on a mega scale.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I think you might be underestimating the Chancellor's capacity for turning things into shit
    Brilliant! 👍😃

He's just going through the motions.

Why are you watching so intensely and interested , have not got red-tube

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He's just going through the motions.
    You are talking crap

You are talking crap
    That's the turd time he's brought this subject up

Something something LavaTORY

First Team

You? Asking for an apology? Ya shithouse. That's rich. You haven't proffered one on here.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    You? Asking for an apology? Ya shithouse. That's rich. You haven't proffered one on here.
    It was a joke AZ. You've been in America too long.

What are crying about anyway? You want an apology because I said you called people 'fascist' right? You dish the insults out faster than an AK47 but I am happy to apologise for that, if it was others and not yourself that said that.

I object to a lot of what you write about me, but no apology required btw.

First Team

It was a joke AZ. You've been in America too long.

What are crying about anyway? You want an apology because I said you called people 'fascist' right? You dish the insults out faster than an AK47 but I am happy to apologise for that, if it was others and not yourself that said that.

I object to a lot of what you write about me, but no apology required btw.
    The classic “I apologise if …” gambit. In other threads you complain about people making statements based on no evidence, yet you happily claimed I called people fascists with no evidence. You’re a hypocrite. If you’re going to apologise, do so properly or not at all.

What EXACTLY have I written about you?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Oily shit