+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Very strange indeed ,perhaps it could become an Pox Day , folk are always moaning about the lack of bank holidays especially the ones sat at home ????
    Stop trying to scare people, nothing is happening according to delmbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Stop trying to scare people, nothing is happening according to delmbox.
    Usually passed on via prolonged close or sexual contact with another human being. Even I wouldn't advise a clot shot for you and Morg based on that prognosis. If Gates and the boys were after a target audience this is the most unlikely virus. Surely they would target something that propagates in dank lonely cellars?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Usually passed on via prolonged close or sexual contact with another human being. Even I wouldn't advise a clot shot for you and Morg based on that prognosis. If Gates and the boys were after a target audience this is the most unlikely virus. Surely they would target something that propagates in dank lonely cellars?
    I'm keeping an open mind and listening to all sides, and that goes for the great reset too. It's too soon to call, but Organ is still in the game, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm keeping an open mind and listening to all sides, and that goes for the great reset too. It's too soon to call, but Organ is still in the game, I think.
    Thinly veiled, I haven't got the bollocks to look as stupid as I did with my Covid quotes but Go Organ.... I am your wingman right up to the point I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Thinly veiled, I haven't got the bollocks to look as stupid as I did with my Covid quotes but Go Organ.... I am your wingman right up to the point I'm not!
    The markers are there, but we haven't reached a stage where things become more obvious, and covid is still relevant, especially the way it was handled and the consequences of those actions. The "nothing to see" stance is also an option, but that would require us to continue on a path to relative normality.