Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
I think this post sums you up nicely
I think yours does.

You prefer to live in a permanent state of denial when always choosing to ignore compelling evidence by preferring to believe in coincidences however absurdly unlikely they happen to be.

In the post you responded to I wondered whether the 16,000 worldwide Monkeypox cases were exclusively among the CV19 vaccinated. I strongly suspect they are and more specifically those who were mRNA CV19 vaccinated.

Here's why: this is the live global Monkeypox cases tracker - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

Should you care to click it you'll soon discern white majority countries dominate the most affected. All of them pushed the mRNA shots like there was no tomorrow.

You may notice the UK has 2,200 cases while India has 4. Indian population is over 20 times greater than here. China's population is also 20 times greater than the UK's. China has 0 Monkeypox cases. Both countries together have over a third of the global population. Neither have adminstered a single dose of mRNA. Russia's population is 120 million, that's much higher than Blighty's 67 million.

They also have 0 Monkeypox cases. You know what the next line will be. Russia too dispensed 0 mRNA shots.