+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Re: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Trust Schwab to throw a dummy with Covid. Don't the Deagal forecasts predict dramatic and massive depopulation by 2025 rather than 2030 though?
    I don't know why you posed that question; I've linked the Deagel forecasts enough times.

As you said his name, here's a clip of your hero bragging. It's one I had not seen before.

Great Reset Creator had no idea that he was filmed with a hidden button camera and boasts about the puppets he has in the Davos Mafia bag: "We have them all in our bags, politicians, media and especially the experts and scientists??" Klaus Schwab, https://twitter.com/SammieJack3/stat...08101848109056

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Hang on. Monkeypox has been "a thing" for about a month and there's still only 1472 worldwide cases, there are absolutely no "social distancing rules" like you mention, and you cite the Sun as a source, Jesus Christ have some dignity for ****s sakes, this is getting painful to watch
    A agree with you, 1,472 is minuscule. However, as we saw with Covid-19, those who control the testing can produce whatever numbers they desire simply by testing ever greater numbers to create as many false positives required by over-cycling the PCR test.

Here's a verbatim quote from Kary Mullis, the PCR inventor: "Anyone can test positive for practically anything with the PCR test, if you run it long enough.....with PCR if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody....it doesn't tell you that you are sick."

Having said that, I don't understand why they might fake a different pandemic rather than continue with the Covid-19 one and with it eventually snaring everyone to get vaccinated by making their lives increasingly difficult through denying them vaccine passports, a digital ID scheme by another name.

As we witnessed, the jabbed were trained to hate and fear those who resisted being coerced, threatened and blackmailed and then approved of discriminating against them when they attended nightclubs and sporting events by meekly flashing their QR code instead of protesting that outrageous protocol.

I daresay they can resurrect Covid-19 whenever they wish. Whichever path they take, the likes of you and I along with most of humanity are well and truly fecked as they want most people gone by whatever means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I don't know why you posed that question; I've linked the Deagel forecasts enough times.

As you said his name, here's a clip of your hero bragging. It's one I had not seen before.

Great Reset Creator had no idea that he was filmed with a hidden button camera and boasts about the puppets he has in the Davos Mafia bag: "We have them all in our bags, politicians, media and especially the experts and scientists??" Klaus Schwab, https://twitter.com/SammieJack3/stat...08101848109056

Two things:

1. There's no way that a "hidden camera" was used for that
    2. If you're going to use quotation marks then the only rule you need to follow is that you insert the quoted words verbatim. The words "We have them all in our bags" wasn't uttered in that video.

You don't care though so carry on regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

Two things:

2. If you're going to use quotation marks then the only rule you need to follow is that you insert the quoted words verbatim. The words "We have them all in our bags" wasn't uttered in that video.

Hidden camera

He's addressing the camera! Its taken from this, about 15 years ago. The bit in the tweet is at around 4 minutes

https://youtu.be/EFl_V9tEYm0

One thing we can be sure of...organ NEVER checks anything himself before posting it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Hidden camera

He's addressing the camera! Its taken from this, about 15 years ago. The bit in the tweet is at around 4 minutes

One thing we can be sure of...organ NEVER checks anything himself before posting it on here.
    My assumption was that he did decide to check things he planned to post for a while. That's why we didn't hear from him for a year!

Hidden camera

I don't understand why he does it. He's wrong 100% of the time and it takes seconds to check if what he says is false.

I'm glad I'm not him, it must be lonely.

Two things:

I copied and pasted the tweet. I did not write it. It is not my twitter account. Are you catching my drift here yet? With you it's difficult to know whether you're as dopey as you portray.

I think ol' Klaus could say "ve intend to eliminate as many of the goyim as ve possibly can" and you wouldn't be alarmed in the slightest.

As it happens, I knew it was filmed quite a few years ago. He knew he was being interviewed on camera (the clip's a small part of it) and I could see the tweeter deliberately misquoted him.

I don't understand why he does it. He's wrong 100% of the time and it takes seconds to check if what he says is false.

I'm glad I'm not him, it must be lonely.
    It took me no effort to find that - I just scrolled down the twitter thread and there it was!

Still, I'm sure he'll be calling you, me and Cyril stupid and/or gullible in the next reply, without a shred of self awareness or irony.

And there it is!

"With you it's difficult to know whether you're as dopey as you portray."

I copied and pasted the tweet. I did not write it. It is not my twitter account. Are you catching my drift here yet? With you it's difficult to know whether you're as dopey as you portray.

I think ol' Klaus could say "ve intend to eliminate as many of the goyim as ve possibly can" and you wouldn't be alarmed in the slightest.

As it happens, I knew it was filmed quite a few years ago. He knew he was being interviewed on camera (the clip's a small part of it) and I could see the tweeter deliberately misquoted him.

And there it is!

That was quick

And there it is!

Kinell. I didn't say he was filmed with a hidden camera, nor did I use quotation marks. The tweeter did.

Tito wrongly thought I was responsible, hence the justified dopey remark.

Kinell. I didn't say he was filmed with a hidden camera, nor did I use quotation marks. The tweeter did.

Ahem, I didn't say that I thought you were responsible. You're misquoting me now

You posted the "Tweeters" quotes in your post. The Tweeter who you later said that you could see purposely misquoted the speaker.

If you don't want to be associated with fake quotes then perhaps don't include them in your posts in future.

It's really not that difficult to figure out, is it?

Oh I see. So you knowingly copied misleading and incorrect information with no attempt to clear it up.

That's ok then

Ahem, I didn't say that I thought you were responsible. You're misquoting me now

You posted the "Tweeters" quotes in your post. The Tweeter who you later said that you could see purposely misquoted the speaker.

If you don't want to be associated with fake quotes then perhaps don't include them in your posts in future.

It's really not that difficult to figure out, is it?
    Let me remind you, these are your words.

And you have the brass neck to accuse me of misrepresenting!

Oh I see. So you knowingly copied misleading and incorrect information with no attempt to clear it up.

That's ok then
    This is the guy who portrays to be smarter than the rest of us.

God help us all!

Let me remind you, these are your words.

And you have the brass neck to accuse me of misrepresenting!
    Wow

Anyone else getting this massage every two minutes? This site can’t be reached. www.ccmb.co.uk unexpectedly closed the connection.

It's getting on my wick now.

Anyone else getting this massage every two minutes? This site can’t be reached. www.ccmb.co.uk unexpectedly closed the connection.

I have tried great resetting your PC. No luck so far.

So this means your access is uninterrupted. Is that right? I'm trying extra hard to keep up with you!

An encouraging series of tweets from the UK Health Security Agency re Monkeypox. From them it seems virtually all UK cases are males who practice sodomy.

https://twitter.com/UKHSA/status/1535291567711330305

An encouraging series of tweets from the UK Health Security Agency re Monkeypox. From them it seems virtually all UK cases are males who practice sodomy.

https://twitter.com/UKHSA/status/1535291567711330305
    Not quite what it says. That statistic is about the cases who completed questionnaires, not cases overall.

Not quite what it says. That statistic is about the cases who completed questionnaires, not cases overall.
    ... and I'm the pessimist around here?

... and I'm the pessimist around here?
    More fantasist than pessimist.

More fantasist than pessimist.
    Now, now, I don't make derogatory remarks about you. Not in the last hour anyway.