+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Re: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    An encouraging series of tweets from the UK Health Security Agency re Monkeypox. From them it seems virtually all UK cases are males who practice sodomy.

https://twitter.com/UKHSA/status/1535291567711330305
    Bummer of a story...

Seems to have dropped of the news has old monkey pox , too sensitive for the BBC to chat about ?????????/

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bummer of a story...

Seems to have dropped of the news has old monkey pox , too sensitive for the BBC to chat about ?????????/
    https://www.google.com/search?q=monk...&bih=666&dpr=3

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61804132

Some sensitive reporting from the BBC regarding m*****yp*x.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61804132

Some sensitive reporting from the BBC regarding m*****yp*x.
    They should rename it the L2 virus (aka lockdown two).

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They should rename it the L2 virus (aka lockdown two).
    Even though there is absolutely no evidence to suggest a lockdown will ever be required and it's not an easily transmissible virus (like Covid is).

I hope you're not in the branding or marketing game WB.

Even though there is absolutely no evidence to suggest a lockdown will ever be required and it's not an easily transmissible virus (like Covid is).

I hope you're t in the branding or marketing game WB.
    Well L2 does come before L3.

Well L2 does come before L3.
    You sunk my battleship!

WHO meeting on the 23rd ...

WHO meeting on the 23rd ...
    Dunno mate.

I hope you're not in the branding or marketing game WB.
    In fairness WB got so humiliated with his Covid predictions, (well chronicled and likely to get Book 8 of the Aenaid if repeated) that he took a well earned break from this board. He seems to have gone all in in the opposite direction with monkey pox in that it is a virus demanding a lockdown by globalist manipulators.

Perhaps he will repeat his disappearing act for another year though if in the interim Ampadu rips Declan Rice a new one or Brennan Johnson slides one in in the final I would welcome him back!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In fairness WB got so humiliated with his Covid predictions, (well chronicled and likely to get Book 8 of the Aenaid if repeated) that he took a well earned break from this board. He seems to have gone all in in the opposite direction with monkey pox in that it is a virus demanding a lockdown by globalist manipulators.
    Hardly humiliated, I just found your cult very monotonous.

Dunno mate.
    Yep, they need to get ahead of this "unusual" new virus that needs to be renamed, presumably because it's unusual?

Hardly humiliated, I just found your cult very monotonous.
    Apart from hoping people had no memory, what brought you back given us Cyril and Lardy cultists are still boring on?

If in the interim Ampadu rips Declan Rice a new one or Brennan Johnson slides one in in the final I would welcome him back!
    I am sticking with my boys, they are still on course mate

Apart from hoping people had no memory, what brought you back given us Cyril and Lardy cultists are still boring on?
    I had to get Ampadu into Page's midfield, with Johnson starting up front, so job done!

Yep, they need to get ahead of this "unusual" new virus that needs to be renamed, presumably because it's unusual?
    WHO is they?

I had to get Ampadu into Page's midfield, with Johnson starting up front, so job done!
    Well done. If it wasn't through your efforts who knows what could have happened. Liked the way you squirreled your way back drooling nonsense over the Politics Board before you played your cards as well!

Perhaps he will repeat his disappearing act for another year though if in the interim Ampadu rips Declan Rice a new one or Brennan Johnson slides one in in the final I would welcome him back!
    I'm going to have to challenge you on that front Cyril.

From my brief experience of exchanges with him I find it hard to believe that he is capable of humility and therefore unlikely to suffer from humiliation.

Well done. If it wasn't through your efforts who knows what could have happened. Liked the way you squirreled your way back drooling nonsense over the Politics Board before you played your cards as well!
    Since I'm always a few steps ahead of you, I can fully understand why you find me so frustrating. You need to start thinking in years and months, and not hours and minutes

I'm going to have to challenge you on that front Cyril.

From my brief experience of exchanges with him I find it hard to believe that he is capable of humility and therefore unlikely to suffer from humiliation.
    Getting things wrong is humiliating, but as long as you learn some lessons it's all good. You have to make mistakes to keep on moving forward.

Getting things wrong is humiliating, but as long as you learn some lessons it's all good. You have to make mistakes to move forward.
    Catch me up WB. What things have you got wrong that you've learned lessons from in your time posting on here?

Catch me up WB. What things have you got wrong that you've learned lessons from in your time posting on here?
    As I said above, you have to learn to think in years and months before things become apparent.

I see that the UK has stretched its lead at the top of the Monkeypox league over the past week. https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/#countrylist

Though there's plenty of info out there re cases, there's very little to be found re deaths. Does anyone actually snuff it from Monkeypox?

As I said above, you have to learn to think in years and months before things become apparent.
    You just said "Getting things wrong is humiliating, but as long as you learn some lessons it's all good. You have to make mistakes to move forward."

What have you got wrong that you've learned lessons from?

You can go back "years" or "months"

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I see that the UK has stretched its lead at the top of the Monkeypox league over the past week. https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/#countrylist

Though there's plenty of info out there re cases, there's very little to be found re deaths. Does anyone actually snuff it from Monkeypox?
    That list is like a WEF lottery!