+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Monkeypox: Vaccination programme to be stepped up in London https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62244435

NHS Monkeypox info - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/monkeypox/

Each time I look into this Monkeypox affair the more suspicious I become because I'm unable to find any numbers of deaths from it - there appears to be 0 from 16,000 cases worldwide - and there's a complete absence of personalised stories from any of the 2,200 Brits who have (supposedly) contracted it. What's intriguing me above all is whether it only affects the Covid vaccinated, and there's sod all to be found anywhere regarding that subject. I can find plenty of speculation suggesting Monkeypox being a cover story to conceal an entirely different condition that is yet another side-effect of the Covid clots shots.

Below is calculation pinched from elsewhere from a maths fella predicting 64 million cases by next January based off of the rise since May.

Doubling:

2-3 (12/5)
    1024 (7/6)
    2048 (14/6) 7 days
    (3000 21/6)
    (3500 23/6)
    4096 (23/6) 9 days
    (4500 25/6)
    (5000 28/6)
    (6000 30/6) 9 days
    (7000 5/7) 13 days
    8000 (7/7) 14 days
    (9000 8/7) 13 days
    (10000 11/7) 13 days
    (12000 14/7) 14 days
    (14000 19/7) 14 days
    16000 (21/7) 14 days
    (20000 ? 25/7 ?)
    64000 (Aug)
    256000 (Sep)
    1024000 (Oct)
    4000000 (Nov)
    16000000 (Dec)
    64000000 (Jan) (70M predicted by NTI scenario on Jan 10th)

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Monkeypox: Vaccination programme to be stepped up in London https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62244435

NHS Monkeypox info - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/monkeypox/

Each time I look into this Monkeypox affair the more suspicious I become because I'm unable to find any numbers of deaths from it - there appears to be 0 from 16,000 cases worldwide - and there's a complete absence of personalised stories from any of the 2,200 Brits who have (supposedly) contracted it. What's intriguing me above all is whether it only affects the Covid vaccinated, and there's sod all to be found anywhere regarding that subject. I can find plenty of speculation suggesting Monkeypox being a cover story to conceal an entirely different condition that is yet another side-effect of the Covid clots shots.
    I think this post sums you up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hey bud! Glad to see you here because I think you've missed my question in a previous thread - are we looking at a you will own nothing and be happy future where we eat bugs and have no money of our own or will we be enjoying watching Ampadu and co continue the Welsh football journey? Seems to be some discrepancies in your outlook depending on which board you're on

Cheers

D

I think yours does.

You prefer to live in a permanent state of denial when always choosing to ignore compelling evidence by preferring to believe in coincidences however absurdly unlikely they happen to be.

In the post you responded to I wondered whether the 16,000 worldwide Monkeypox cases were exclusively among the CV19 vaccinated. I strongly suspect they are and more specifically those who were mRNA CV19 vaccinated.

Here's why: this is the live global Monkeypox cases tracker - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

Should you care to click it you'll soon discern white majority countries dominate the most affected. All of them pushed the mRNA shots like there was no tomorrow.

You may notice the UK has 2,200 cases while India has 4. Indian population is over 20 times greater than here. China's population is also 20 times greater than the UK's. China has 0 Monkeypox cases. Both countries together have over a third of the global population. Neither have adminstered a single dose of mRNA. Russia's population is 120 million, that's much higher than Blighty's 67 million.

They also have 0 Monkeypox cases. You know what the next line will be. Russia too dispensed 0 mRNA shots.

I think yours does.

You prefer to live in a permanent state of denial when always choosing to ignore compelling evidence by preferring to believe in coincidences however absurdly unlikely they happen to be.

In the post you responded to I wondered whether the 16,000 worldwide Monkeypox cases were exclusively among the CV19 vaccinated. I strongly suspect they are and more specifically those who were mRNA CV19 vaccinated.

Here's why: this is the live global Monkeypox cases tracker - https://www.monkeypoxmeter.com/

Should you care to click it you'll soon discern white majority countries dominate the most affected. All of them pushed the mRNA shots like there was no tomorrow.

You may notice the UK has 2,200 cases while India has 4. Indian population is over 20 times greater than here. China's population is also 20 times greater than the UK's. China has 0 Monkeypox cases. Both countries together have over a third of the global population. Neither have adminstered a single dose of mRNA. Russia's population is 120 million, that's much higher than Blighty's 67 million.

They also have 0 Monkeypox cases. You know what the next line will be. Russia too dispensed 0 mRNA shots.
    Isn't Monkey Pox spread by human contact?

So the exponential growth of cases worldwide will follow the contact routes. That's probably why most cases since the current outbreak in early May - once the virus had jumped from West African countries where Monkey Pox is endemic - are in Western Europe and North America. A logical main transmission route.

Added to that is the extent to which different countries are looking for Monkey Pox and/or have effective testing programmes. The UK now has a totally reactive testing regime - but that is still more comprehensive than most countries.

The least credible, most fantastical, explanation is that Covid vaccinations cause Monkey Pox. But it won't stop you peddling the line and sneering at more rational and grounded contributors to the board. You are in a permanent state of denial that any world event can happen without a shape-shifting Lizard conspiracy behind it. Sometimes that is entertaining. Usually it is sad and tedious!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You are in a permanent state of denial that any world event can happen without a shape-shifting Lizard conspiracy behind it. Sometimes that is entertaining. Usually it is sad and tedious!
    Unfortunately we will have wait until people start dying before we can test each hypothesis, and only then will we be able to decide who is in a permanent state of denial.

Whats the score with it disproportionately affecting the gay community?

I am so tired of pandemics, I haven't read much on it but I understand it is passed through close contact, but that applies to most people doesn't it?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifest...rtant-27556431

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Whats the score with it disproportionately affecting the gay community?

I am so tired of pandemics, I haven't read much on it but I understand it is passed through close contact, but that applies to most people doesn't it?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifest...rtant-27556431
    I posted a while back that the Biden administration tabled amendments to allow the WHO to inject themselves directly into the affairs member states once they declared an event to be an international emergency, and here we are.

Monkeypox: WHO declares highest alert over outbreak

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62279436

Declaring monkeypox an international emergency, WHO chief rejects expert panel’s advice

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-panels-advice

Note: 9 members were against declaring a PHEIC and only 6 in favor.

Monkeypox: WHO declares highest alert over outbreak

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62279436

Declaring monkeypox an international emergency, WHO chief rejects expert panel’s advice

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-panels-advice

Note: 9 members were against declaring a PHEIC and only 6 in favor.
    Found what's below from when there were 14,000 cases worldwide. 5 deaths from 14,000 somehow equals an international emergency?! There's serious feckery afoot.

What they ought to do is conduct mass testing, over-cycle the PCR test to whatever's required to achieve a pre-determined scary number of false positives. Then count any of those false positives as a Monkeypox death should they conk out for any reason at all within the following 28 days. It worked a treat with Covid.

WHO: 14,000 monkeypox cases worldwide, 5 deaths

A global outbreak of monkeypox has grown to nearly 14,000 cases, including 5 deaths, the director-general of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, PhD, said today.

Though the outbreak is heavily concentrated in Europe, the five deaths have been reported in African nations. Some countries are beginning to record a decline in cases, but six countries this week reported their first cases. More: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...dwide-5-deaths

I linked to the Monkeypox tracker site, explained that there are 4 cases total among India, China and Russia, which have almost 3 billion of the world's 8 billion population between them, stated (correctly) that not one of those have had an mRNA vaccine courtesy of their governments, and in response you say it's fantastical to suggest that mRNA is the common denominator.

Are you trying to wrest away Dumbbox's king of the Teletubbies crown?

I linked to the Monkeypox tracker site, explained that there are 4 cases total among India, China and Russia, which have almost 3 billion of the world's 8 billion population between them, stated (correctly) that not one of those have had an mRNA vaccine courtesy of their governments, and in response you say it's fantastical to suggest that mRNA is the common denominator.

Are you trying to wrest away Dumbbox's king of the Teletubbies crown?
    In the UK so far there have been over 150 million Covid jabs given with over 40 million getting a 1st, 2nd and booster. The majority have been Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA). My poor understanding is that Astra-Zeneca (which provided 80%+ of India's 2bn+ vaccine doses) although not mRNA does work in a similar way by producing a spike protein, and neither have any affect on our DNA.

So far we have just over 2000 Monkey Pox cases in the UK.

Your borrowed theory is that these cases were caused by state administered mRNA Covid jabs (over 27 million people in the UK have had between 1 and 4 of these jabs). Without any evidence of what vaccines if any the victims have received - mRNA jab, non-mRNA jab or no jab at all - you have decided that these people are human guinea pigs for Big Pharma, the WEF and Sajid Javid's successor!

It's either the shittest conspiracy in history, or the shittest conspiracy theory since your last one. It's only working on 1 in 14,000 (at most) of the suckers who got jabbed with a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. That is no way to bring about the New World Order!

In the UK so far there have been over 150 million Covid jabs given with over 40 million getting a 1st, 2nd and booster. The majority have been Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA). My poor understanding is that Astra-Zeneca (which provided 80%+ of India's 2bn+ vaccine doses) although not mRNA does work in a similar way by producing a spike protein, and neither have any affect on our DNA.

Your borrowed theory is that these cases were caused by state administered mRNA Covid jabs (over 27 million people in the UK have had between 1 and 4 of these jabs). Without any evidence of what vaccines if any the victims have received - mRNA jab, non-mRNA jab or no jab at all - you have decided that these people are human guinea pigs for Big Pharma, the WEF and Sajid Javid's successor!

It's either the shittest conspiracy in history, or the shittest conspiracy theory since your last one. It's only working on 1 in 14,000 (at most) of the suckers who got jabbed with a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. That is no way to bring about the New World Order!
    I posted an exponential forecast of Monkeypox cases doubling every two weeks to result in 64M cases worldwide during next January. It has doubled at that rate since early May. Of course, doubling every fortnight here will become a fantastic number from today's 2,200.

Buy more masks, hand sanitiser and cream for itching is my advice. You don't need to be reminded to believe everything your TV tells you.

Don't worry, in 5 days he'll probably disappear again for a year due to this

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

Don't worry, in 5 days he'll probably disappear again for a year due to this

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg
    It seems as though your brain can only focus on one thing at a time

there is that world class irony at work again

Hey bud! Glad to see you here because I think you've missed my question in a previous thread - are we looking at a you will own nothing and be happy future where we eat bugs and have no money of our own or will we be enjoying watching Ampadu and co continue the Welsh football journey? Seems to be some discrepancies in your outlook depending on which board you're on

Cheers

D

Mr Dementia Joe 'hair sniffing' Biden is also supremely confident of another pandemic. It's almost as if he knows.

Mr Dementia Joe 'hair sniffing' Biden is also supremely confident of another pandemic. It's almost as if he knows.

Does this mean that the Covid clot shot won't be killing us off as effectively as planned?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Does this mean that the Covid clot shot won't be killing us off as effectively as planned?
    Who knows. It does seem stagflation, maybe hyperinflation, is planned for our near future along with famine and maybe a nuke or two or more will land to help the culling process along.

On a brighter note, I believe City will finish higher than last season.

Who knows. It does seem stagflation, maybe hyperinflation, is planned for our near future along with famine and maybe a nuke or two or more will land to help the culling process along.

Stagflation, hyperinflation, clot shots, nukes, monkey pox, fake wars, 5g, transhumanism and a lot else all being co-ordinated to finish off us teletubbies then. Is there any conspiracy that doesn't fit into this nihilistic smorgasbord to befall us?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Stagflation, hyperinflation, clot shots, nukes, monkey pox, fake wars, 5g, transhumanism and a lot else all being co-ordinated to finish off us teletubbies then. Is there any conspiracy that doesn't fit into this nihilistic smorgasbord to befall us?
    Forget all that, are you prepared for your globetrotting escapades grinding to a halt?

Thanks to Uncle Joe, farms are being shut down leading to food shortages, supply chains are being disrupted, and oil & gas is being taken off the market. It wouldn't be happening without those damn Ruskies *yawn, yawn*.

Thanks to Uncle Joe, farms are being shut down leading to food shortages, supply chains are being disrupted, and oil & gas is being taken off the market. It wouldn't be happening without those damn Ruskies *yawn, yawn*.
    It's important to blame Vlad. More so in October when gas and leccy prices are hiked again. We must tell ourselves that however much we're suffering Putin is having a harder time in his palatial Kremlin.