+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Re: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Mr Dementia Joe 'hair sniffing' Biden is also supremely confident of another pandemic. It's almost as if he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Mr Dementia Joe 'hair sniffing' Biden is also supremely confident of another pandemic. It's almost as if he knows.

Does this mean that the Covid clot shot won't be killing us off as effectively as planned?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Does this mean that the Covid clot shot won't be killing us off as effectively as planned?
    Who knows. It does seem stagflation, maybe hyperinflation, is planned for our near future along with famine and maybe a nuke or two or more will land to help the culling process along.

On a brighter note, I believe City will finish higher than last season.

Hard to tell, but what I do know is no Russia collusion hoax, no Joe Biden. Time for an obligatory yawn?

PS For what it's worth my timeline now has Organ slightly ahead of Cyril.

Who knows. It does seem stagflation, maybe hyperinflation, is planned for our near future along with famine and maybe a nuke or two or more will land to help the culling process along.

Stagflation, hyperinflation, clot shots, nukes, monkey pox, fake wars, 5g, transhumanism and a lot else all being co-ordinated to finish off us teletubbies then. Is there any conspiracy that doesn't fit into this nihilistic smorgasbord to befall us?

Thanks to Uncle Joe, farms are being shut down leading to food shortages, supply chains are being disrupted, and oil & gas is being taken off the market. It wouldn't be happening without those damn Ruskies *yawn, yawn*.

Stagflation, hyperinflation, clot shots, nukes, monkey pox, fake wars, 5g, transhumanism and a lot else all being co-ordinated to finish off us teletubbies then. Is there any conspiracy that doesn't fit into this nihilistic smorgasbord to befall us?
    Forget all that, are you prepared for your globetrotting escapades grinding to a halt?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks to Uncle Joe, farms are being shut down leading to food shortages, supply chains are being disrupted, and oil & gas is being taken off the market. It wouldn't be happening without those damn Ruskies *yawn, yawn*.
    It's important to blame Vlad. More so in October when gas and leccy prices are hiked again. We must tell ourselves that however much we're suffering Putin is having a harder time in his palatial Kremlin.

Here's the ogre striding through the Kremlin. Lucky for Russia they have so much oil and natural gas 'cause it must take plenty to heat that place.

I linked to the Monkeypox tracker site, explained that there are 4 cases total among India, China and Russia, which have almost 3 billion of the world's 8 billion population between them, stated (correctly) that not one of those have had an mRNA vaccine courtesy of their governments, and in response you say it's fantastical to suggest that mRNA is the common denominator.

Are you trying to wrest away Dumbbox's king of the Teletubbies crown?
    In the UK so far there have been over 150 million Covid jabs given with over 40 million getting a 1st, 2nd and booster. The majority have been Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA). My poor understanding is that Astra-Zeneca (which provided 80%+ of India's 2bn+ vaccine doses) although not mRNA does work in a similar way by producing a spike protein, and neither have any affect on our DNA.

So far we have just over 2000 Monkey Pox cases in the UK.

Your borrowed theory is that these cases were caused by state administered mRNA Covid jabs (over 27 million people in the UK have had between 1 and 4 of these jabs). Without any evidence of what vaccines if any the victims have received - mRNA jab, non-mRNA jab or no jab at all - you have decided that these people are human guinea pigs for Big Pharma, the WEF and Sajid Javid's successor!

It's either the shittest conspiracy in history, or the shittest conspiracy theory since your last one. It's only working on 1 in 14,000 (at most) of the suckers who got jabbed with a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. That is no way to bring about the New World Order!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In the UK so far there have been over 150 million Covid jabs given with over 40 million getting a 1st, 2nd and booster. The majority have been Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA). My poor understanding is that Astra-Zeneca (which provided 80%+ of India's 2bn+ vaccine doses) although not mRNA does work in a similar way by producing a spike protein, and neither have any affect on our DNA.

Your borrowed theory is that these cases were caused by state administered mRNA Covid jabs (over 27 million people in the UK have had between 1 and 4 of these jabs). Without any evidence of what vaccines if any the victims have received - mRNA jab, non-mRNA jab or no jab at all - you have decided that these people are human guinea pigs for Big Pharma, the WEF and Sajid Javid's successor!

It's either the shittest conspiracy in history, or the shittest conspiracy theory since your last one. It's only working on 1 in 14,000 (at most) of the suckers who got jabbed with a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. That is no way to bring about the New World Order!
    I posted an exponential forecast of Monkeypox cases doubling every two weeks to result in 64M cases worldwide during next January. It has doubled at that rate since early May. Of course, doubling every fortnight here will become a fantastic number from today's 2,200.

Buy more masks, hand sanitiser and cream for itching is my advice. You don't need to be reminded to believe everything your TV tells you.

Monkeypox: WHO declares highest alert over outbreak

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62279436

Declaring monkeypox an international emergency, WHO chief rejects expert panel’s advice

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-panels-advice

Note: 9 members were against declaring a PHEIC and only 6 in favor.
    Found what's below from when there were 14,000 cases worldwide. 5 deaths from 14,000 somehow equals an international emergency?! There's serious feckery afoot.

What they ought to do is conduct mass testing, over-cycle the PCR test to whatever's required to achieve a pre-determined scary number of false positives. Then count any of those false positives as a Monkeypox death should they conk out for any reason at all within the following 28 days. It worked a treat with Covid.

WHO: 14,000 monkeypox cases worldwide, 5 deaths

A global outbreak of monkeypox has grown to nearly 14,000 cases, including 5 deaths, the director-general of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, PhD, said today.

Though the outbreak is heavily concentrated in Europe, the five deaths have been reported in African nations. Some countries are beginning to record a decline in cases, but six countries this week reported their first cases. More: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...dwide-5-deaths

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Don't worry, in 5 days he'll probably disappear again for a year due to this

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Don't worry, in 5 days he'll probably disappear again for a year due to this

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg
    It seems as though your brain can only focus on one thing at a time

there is that world class irony at work again

Hey bud! Glad to see you here because I think you've missed my question in a previous thread - are we looking at a you will own nothing and be happy future where we eat bugs and have no money of our own or will we be enjoying watching Ampadu and co continue the Welsh football journey? Seems to be some discrepancies in your outlook depending on which board you're on

Cheers

D

Hey bud! Glad to see you here because I think you've missed my question in a previous thread - are we looking at a you will own nothing and be happy future where we eat bugs and have no money of our own or will we be enjoying watching Ampadu and co continue the Welsh football journey? Seems to be some discrepancies in your outlook depending on which board you're on

Cheers

D
    Why can't we do both? Agenda 30/50 allows for it in the short term. Your kids won't be so lucky though, due to the actions of people like you.

Why can't we do both? Agenda 30/50 allows for it in the short term. Your kids won't be so lucky though, due to the actions of people like you.
    Great, breakdown of society not imminent then (tell your master, he thinks it's in 5 days)

And whilst I've got you - another question I've asked you a lot is what are you doing about anything that's so worthy? Should be easy to answer, there must be loads of stuff based on your judgemental and condescending attitude so I'm expecting some pretty impressive answers from the board revolutionary

Don't disappear now, the floor is yours:

Great, breakdown of society not imminent then (tell your master, he thinks it's in 5 days)

And whilst I've got you - another question I've asked you a lot is what are you doing about anything that's so worthy? Should be easy to answer, there must be loads of stuff based on your judgemental and condescending attitude so I'm expecting some pretty impressive answers from the board revolutionary

Don't disappear now, the floor is yours:
    The breakdown could come at any moment, but it doesn't mean you should give up on life, just be prepared.

What am I doing? That's an easy one, I am doing 100% the opposite of what you are doing.

The breakdown could come at any moment, but it doesn't mean you should give up on life, just be prepared.

What am I doing? That's an easy one, I am doing 100% the opposite of what you are doing.
    You just can't answer it because you're doing absolutely nothing and your entire self image and air of superiority purely comes from watching youtube videos and writing different things to me on an obscure messageboard and it's absolutely hilarious.

If I'm wrong it's easily proven, so tell us what you do. In fact you should tell us what you do so that we too can fight the good fight alongside you, so go on, help us out with some guidance

You just can't answer it because you're doing absolutely nothing and your entire self image and air of superiority purely comes from watching youtube videos and writing different things to me on an obscure messageboard and it's absolutely hilarious.

If I'm wrong it's easily proven, so tell us what you do. In fact you should tell us what you do so that we too can fight the good fight alongside you, so go on, help us out with some guidance
    LOL

Seems Monkeypox is being marketed as a new or different form of AIDS which affects men who pound brown.

Is the WHO boss Tedros calling for censorship below? I recall when it was dismissed as misinformation/disinformation to suggest the fully Covid vaccinated could contract and also spread it. Yank president said in July 2021 the fully vaccinated were safe from getting Covid. One year later, having been boosted twice, he came up Covid positive.

Here we go, a state of emergency declared in two major US cities ... https://rumble.com/v1ee4xj-dr.-leana...e-of-emer.html

Last time you made big claims about a new virus you made such a fool of yourself you had to disappear off the board for 18 months, maybe don’t wade into this one too hard too early
    Wise words Dear Leader